E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Fake Happy Campers | Part 27

Unread post by amyfalafal »

gopedjane wrote:A rainbow baby is not an exclusive term. It just has to be a rainbow for the person using the term.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
NO PAIN OLYMPICS ON MY END. Just hear me out. I've had a Chemical Pregnancy, Ectopic, 15 week, 22 week and 40w+9d losses (overdue and no heartbeat. at induction appointment). I've also never heard Rainbow Baby be an exclusive to stillbirth. I respect those who chose to use that term. But from the counseling and support groups/communities I am in I've never heard it be exclusive to stillbirth. To be honest, the term does not sit well for my husband and me. I never call any of my living children or subsequent pregnancies "rainbow." The grief comes and goes for each one. There are triggers for each one. I'd only be temporarily disgusted if Ellie shares her "rainbow baby" announcement (which btw I think Father's Day will be it) because you guys, you can see it in their faces and we know how they would have behaved if she really had a loss. Remember how they behaved with Calvin's pregnancy test? Those early days when the doctor was confident she'd miscarry? We heard none of that this time, we saw none of those emotions. I really dont believe she had a chemical pregnancy. The tags people saw were spit spats of different type of early losses, as though they googled "early loss" and decided to go with whatever they wanted. Anyway, they'd only use the term "rainbow baby" as click bait so that's why i wont take it too personally. I dont like the term for myself, and no offense to those who like it. Each person grieves their own way and everyone should respect that.

I dont like seeing ytmd start trashing each other about which loss is worse. They all are hard. I really dont think that's an appropriate topic here to attack each other. It's very personal, everyone will have a difference in opinion and it can be hurtful.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

BellaRose wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Don't hate on me, but I do own when I am wrong. And I didnt want to be wrong about Ellie not having PCOS.
I was looking back at her first mother's day reaction, which it wasnt a reaction or anything about how they spent Mother's day, more of a tribute to the infertility community. Which was nice. Anyway, this video was in the "suggested videos" section on the side and the doctor at the fertility clinic is very suspicious during Ellie's ultrasound that she does have PCOS. I thought Ellie came into the clinic declaring she has PCOS. It didnt surprise me but then I saw this. I'll link it below. But yeah. Now I do believe she has it by how her doctor is talking to her about it. I think to confirm it they would have needed extra blood tests but because they had a successful pregnancy that round they didnt bother confirming it 100%.
It looks like she's completely forgotten the doctor telling her about false positive ovulation tests too with PCOS. She kept Harping on about having a positive ovulation when SHE KNOWS that her condition can cause false positives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
exactly. I watched some of those early early vlogs. They've completely forgotten their "struggle". :/
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

It's hard for me to believe she was pregnant. There was no proof when they showed the test. Perfect vlog for Mothers Day. I would make sure I'm 100% confirm pregnant before I go announcing to the world I'm pregnant. Especially calling "friends" who recently had losses.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

If it's not used in a title, it will be in the tag .. we can't stop their click bait.. but we can talk shit about it

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
BellaRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BellaRose »

amyfalafal wrote:
BellaRose wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Don't hate on me, but I do own when I am wrong. And I didnt want to be wrong about Ellie not having PCOS.
I was looking back at her first mother's day reaction, which it wasnt a reaction or anything about how they spent Mother's day, more of a tribute to the infertility community. Which was nice. Anyway, this video was in the "suggested videos" section on the side and the doctor at the fertility clinic is very suspicious during Ellie's ultrasound that she does have PCOS. I thought Ellie came into the clinic declaring she has PCOS. It didnt surprise me but then I saw this. I'll link it below. But yeah. Now I do believe she has it by how her doctor is talking to her about it. I think to confirm it they would have needed extra blood tests but because they had a successful pregnancy that round they didnt bother confirming it 100%.
It looks like she's completely forgotten the doctor telling her about false positive ovulation tests too with PCOS. She kept Harping on about having a positive ovulation when SHE KNOWS that her condition can cause false positives.

exactly. I watched some of those early early vlogs. They've completely forgotten their "struggle". :/
Yeah if you watch their first Mother's Day video, it's just them sitting on the couch reflecting on how hard it was to see people's success stories and not be getting anywhere with their attempts. They have completely forgotten what they felt like back then and have taken their good fortune for granted. That much was obvious when they called up their competition winners on fucking Mother's Day.

Bloody hell these people

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Not defending the Bumps, but in their video today Mimi and Papa rent an RV to go camping. Mimi says "If we like this, I might buy one, but I thought we'd try it out first"

Interesting bit of advice there, Mimi. Not saying she's talking directly to E&J, but it seems like a reasonable solution instead of spending thousands on a camper you'll most likely only use a handful of times.
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

I agree with amyfalafal, about the losses and the rainbow baby stuff. I've had one late loss because of my septate uterus, which for me was losing a child at 19 weeks due to premature rupture of membranes aka waters breaking at 18 weeks and giving birth to a dead baby at 19 weeks. The baby (and I was too, didn't have an infection etc.) was healthy which was confirmed by pathology and chromosome testing. Only my uterus wasn't able to carry to term. The point of this story is that everyone's story is different and you never know how many losses one has had or why they lost the baby.

For me this meant losing a child and not be able to try again without surgery. I had to wait 4 months for the surgery and then I had to had another surgery, because I had adhesions in my uterus. It took 7 months before we could start even trying.

And the rainbow baby thing just isn't for me. I don't want to think that my lovely son was a storm and the next baby is a beautiful rainbow. I think my son is an angel (and I'm not even religious) and our future child(ren) don't have a "label" on them. Also I don't want to be a "saint" of some sort as mother of a special rainbow baby. I just want to be a mom like everyone else.

I just wanted to share a bit of my story again. Everyone's situation is unique and there's no winner in the pain olympics. I can't believe Joan (E&J IVF grant recipient) has said to a mom who lost a 4-year-old that she was lucky to get four years... So it means Joan is lucky because she got about 18 weeks more with Maeve than I had with my son?! HELL NO. She has lost it and I stopped following her on IG few weeks ago because I couldn't stand her "pain monopoly" and lack of empathy.

Back to E&J...
I still hesitate to believe that Ellie was pregnant at all. And it makes me feel awful but I do think Ellie really was sad about the situation and I do feel bad for her. But still I wish she would learn that the subject (TTC, early pregnancy etc) is a sensitive topic but she can be honest and open about it and also humble and cautious at the same time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Ellie, Jared is a grown man. He does not have to love every single nasty, flavorless meal that you make.

She's such a freakin passive aggressive bitch. The tension between them really is real.
BellaRose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BellaRose »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Ellie, Jared is a grown man. He does not have to love every single nasty, flavorless meal that you make.

She's such a freakin passive aggressive bitch. The tension between them really is real.
I was just about to comment about how strange that kitchen conversation was. Why did we need to know they were bickering all because Jared had a "look for a second". He was clearly irritated that she was bringing it up, and she's not wrong, she doesn't have to cook for him, but what the fuck did she expect being a SAHM to be if not preparing meals for the family?

jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

I've not been on in a couple of days (exams etc.) but I really hope the rainbow baby talk wasn't triggered by my prediction where I put it in quotation marks. I only did that because I'm starting to believe the miscarriage wasn't necessarily real, not because I don't believe rainbow babies come after miscarriages - I fully believe a rainbow baby comes after any form of pregnancy loss, I just don't believe Ellie and Jared have suffered a pregnancy loss. I hope nobody took it the wrong way :(
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I just skimmed through the blog, but were there only 2 scenes of E&J together? The first was her super rude passive aggressive lunch comment... And the second one was Jared telling her not to show her bra. I get that he was being silly, but I find it weird that the only 2 clips of the day were of them picking on each other. And then someone in the comments mentioned Ellie was having a sleepover somewhere else??? There is some serious marital shit going on with them. I think it has been going on for a while, but it is odd that Jared isn't editing it out, anymore. Has he just stopped caring? Or is he trying to be more authentic because of all the nasty comments about them being fake??? Or is this his passive aggressive revenge on her? What do y'all think?
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

BellaRose wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:Ellie, Jared is a grown man. He does not have to love every single nasty, flavorless meal that you make.

I was just about to comment about how strange that kitchen conversation was. Why did we need to know they were bickering all because Jared had a "look for a second". He was clearly irritated that she was bringing it up, and she's not wrong, she doesn't have to cook for him, but what the fuck did she expect being a SAHM to be if not preparing meals for the family?

Exactly! And, the look she had on her face while she was saying it to him said to me, "I'm irritated, and I know you're irritated too, but I'm filming it anyway, so laugh about it." ...if that makes sense. But, the whole time I was watching that uncomfortable clip, I kept wondering why Jared would even put it in? I kind of feel like he is sick of Ellie's shit and isn't trying to paint her in as positive of a light as he used to when editing.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
BellaRose wrote:

Exactly! And, the look she had on her face while she was saying it to him said to me, "I'm irritated, and I know you're irritated too, but I'm filming it anyway, so laugh about it." ...if that makes sense. But, the whole time I was watching that uncomfortable clip, I kept wondering why Jared would even put it in? I kind of feel like he is sick of Ellie's shit and isn't trying to paint her in as positive of a light as he used to when editing.
This could absolutely be true. Or she has just been such a bitch lately that there is no good footage of her to put into the vlog. Jared is good at faking it, but maybe it's become too difficult to fake it at this point and he figures it's better to have these awkward moments in the vlogs than not have Ellie in them at all?

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

bunny88 wrote:I just skimmed through the blog, but were there only 2 scenes of E&J together? The first was her super rude passive aggressive lunch comment... And the second one was Jared telling her not to show her bra. I get that he was being silly, but I find it weird that the only 2 clips of the day were of them picking on each other. And then someone in the comments mentioned Ellie was having a sleepover somewhere else??? There is some serious marital shit going on with them. I think it has been going on for a while, but it is odd that Jared isn't editing it out, anymore. Has he just stopped caring? Or is he trying to be more authentic because of all the nasty comments about them being fake??? Or is this his passive aggressive revenge on her? What do y'all think?
Yep yep yep. My thoughts exactly.

The sleepover comment was about Jennifer sleeping in Ellie's bed.

Ellie was like, "Are you going to sleep in my bed or Jackson's," which seemed like a joke, no big deal. But then she says, seemingly more seriously, "We haven't decided," which made me think they weren't joking. Weird. Maybe Jared was sleeping in the kennel with Penny.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

bunny88 wrote:I just skimmed through the blog, but were there only 2 scenes of E&J together? The first was her super rude passive aggressive lunch comment... And the second one was Jared telling her not to show her bra. I get that he was being silly, but I find it weird that the only 2 clips of the day were of them picking on each other. And then someone in the comments mentioned Ellie was having a sleepover somewhere else??? There is some serious marital shit going on with them. I think it has been going on for a while, but it is odd that Jared isn't editing it out, anymore. Has he just stopped caring? Or is he trying to be more authentic because of all the nasty comments about them being fake??? Or is this his passive aggressive revenge on her? What do y'all think?

Ellie was like, "Are you going to sleep in my bed or Jackson's," which seemed like a joke, no big deal. But then she says, seemingly more seriously, "We haven't decided," which made me think they weren't joking. Weird. Maybe Jared was sleeping in the kennel with Penny.
That's even weirder!!!! Jared is getting kicked out of his own bed! To clarify, if Jared was out of town, I don't think it woukd be weird to share a bed with her mom. My mom and sisters and I do that all the time. But I'd our husbands are there, we don't! That is disrespectful in my opinion.
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Maybe Bonnie and Jared switched houses for the night? They didn't mention if Bonnie was staying there or not.

bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

OMG if Jared had a sleepover with Joel, the JSquared thread needs some new stories hahahahahaha
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

I have a financial theory about why Ellie has been so snotty recently and this might be long so hear me out, but first...

WHOA. Jared legit snapped at Ellie in the vlog, like raised his voice and the defensive body language and everything. I have never heard him talk to her like that before. I find it funny he did it with a smile on his face though.

Did any of you watch Bonnie's newest vlog? There's a clip towards the end of the lipstick party and a shot of Ellie who is wiping her eyes like she is crying. Ellie's mom leans over and rubs her arm. Wonder what that was all about.

Okay, my theory...So a few days ago I read an article by an anonymous current YouTuber who said he makes $1.60 per 1,000 views. That's $16 per 1,000 views. He said the amount varies depending on in which country your videos are being watched. He said it's also different for everyone, that's why it's so hard to determine how much a YouTuber makes based on views alone. So I did the math and multiplied E&J's monthly views by $1.60 and it came out to around $25,000. That's in one month. To see if this was in the ballpark, I used the screenshot from JesssFam's IG post a couple of weeks ago where she mistakenly showed part of her monthly earnings, which was around $7,000. So I divided her income by the first three numbers of her monthly views (that's how the author said to do it) and it came very close to $1.60 for her also. I would assume then that the amount is pretty average.

Then he went on to discuss sponsorships and endorsements. He said most companies pay between $1,000 and $25,000, and YouTube gets about half of that (surprising!). Obviously, the bigger the YouTuber, the better the sponsorships.

So with all of this being said, I believe ClearBlue was clearly a sponsorship (at least in their positive pregnancy test reveal video), and the latest video with Google probably paid E&J a lot of money. They probably won't do a sponsorship unless it's pretty lucrative. Let's assume ClearBlue and Google both paid them $20,000, so that's $40,000...they get half and YT gets half. That's practically one month of income ($20K) for them with just two sponsorships.

My theory is that Ellie maybe looks at this sponsorship income as a way to take a break from vlogging, like "We just made a month's worth of income in two sponsorships...why don't we take some time off?" And I think this is really the only area where Jared puts his foot down and makes them keep filming because he doesn't want their "brand" to die. And that is the reason for all of the passive-aggressive snappiness between the two and disinterest from Ellie in being on camera. I really think she's just done...or at least wants to take a break.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ApplePie wrote:I have a financial theory about why Ellie has been so snotty recently and this might be long so hear me out, but first...

WHOA. Jared legit snapped at Ellie in the vlog, like raised his voice and the defensive body language and everything. I have never heard him talk to her like that before. I find it funny he did it with a smile on his face though.

Did any of you watch Bonnie's newest vlog? There's a clip towards the end of the lipstick party and a shot of Ellie who is wiping her eyes like she is crying. Ellie's mom leans over and rubs her arm. Wonder what that was all about.

Okay, my theory...So a few days ago I read an article by an anonymous current YouTuber who said he makes $1.60 per 1,000 views. That's $16 per 1,000 views. He said the amount varies depending on in which country your videos are being watched. He said it's also different for everyone, that's why it's so hard to determine how much a YouTuber makes based on views alone. So I did the math and multiplied E&J's monthly views by $1.60 and it came out to around $25,000. That's in one month. To see if this was in the ballpark, I used the screenshot from JesssFam's IG post a couple of weeks ago where she mistakenly showed part of her monthly earnings, which was around $7,000. So I divided her income by the first three numbers of her monthly views (that's how the author said to do it) and it came very close to $1.60 for her also. I would assume then that the amount is pretty average.

Then he went on to discuss sponsorships and endorsements. He said most companies pay between $1,000 and $25,000, and YouTube gets about half of that (surprising!). Obviously, the bigger the YouTuber, the better the sponsorships.

So with all of this being said, I believe ClearBlue was clearly a sponsorship (at least in their positive pregnancy test reveal video), and the latest video with Google probably paid E&J a lot of money. They probably won't do a sponsorship unless it's pretty lucrative. Let's assume ClearBlue and Google both paid them $20,000, so that's $40,000...they get half and YT gets half. That's practically one month of income ($20K) for them with just two sponsorships.

My theory is that Ellie maybe looks at this sponsorship income as a way to take a break from vlogging, like "We just made a month's worth of income in two sponsorships...why don't we take some time off?" And I think this is really the only area where Jared puts his foot down and makes them keep filming because he doesn't want their "brand" to die. And that is the reason for all of the passive-aggressive snappiness between the two and disinterest from Ellie in being on camera. I really think she's just done...or at least wants to take a break.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
Interesting theory. I agree that Ellie is done with vlogging. I think she was done with it shortly after Calvin was born when she started talking about how her job was to be a stay at home mom. Basically, Jared does the work and brings in the income, and Ellie just wants to be left alone. I think she likes the praise and attention that comes with being a "celebrity" but she cannot handle the negative feedback. Ellie is perfect, and anyone that questions that she finds very threatening.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I had to watch today just from reading here and damn, Ellie is the biggest bitch ever... he made a "little face" about some weird mango rice (which seems more like a side to me than a meal, and that tiny bowl was EVERYONES lunch? Stop starving your family Ellie!!!!!!) and she has to go and call him out on the vlog AND throw up that shes never going to make lunch again? Calm the fuck down Ellie. God i bet life is miserable in this house. the tension is super thick in this house, i really wonder if they are going to continue TTCing with all this fighting? A baby won't fix this Ellie. get off your high horse and go to some counselling or something..
"My room..." everything is always Ellie's. And of course Ellie had to be right in the middle of that picture they took with all the ladies, and she's the only one making a stupid kissy face. ALL EYES ON ELLIE!!!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”