• Advertisement
    

The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby onbreak » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:33 am

Namm wrote:I don't think that Ellie or Bonnie went to a "real" beauty school. They probably took some local course to do hair for the locals around their area.
Bonnie seems more advanced than Ellie cause she has an interest and a passion for beauty but they could both upgrade. I know people who never went to school and are at these two women's level.

Good point they could have leaves in high school.. that Ellie always skipped

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1464
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 5581 times
Been thanked: 7946 times

Advertisement

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby Namm » Sat Jul 01, 2017 6:47 am

I for some reason watched the beginning of their latest vlog and loved how Jared gave Jackson his time and showed him genuine fatherly love.
Namm
Talker
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:38 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 733 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby nutbagmcgee » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:25 am

Why in the hell was this dumb bitch holding that sweet sleeping twin baby by her neck? So she could vlog with the other hand? WTF?
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3348
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 6667 times
Been thanked: 13257 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby may8675 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:51 am

Yesh her "look at my muscles" scene was cringey...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
may8675
Amateur
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 25 times
Been thanked: 319 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby Refrigerator_Light » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:49 am

may8675 wrote:Yesh her "look at my muscles" scene was cringey...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk


Yeah, it was more "look at my ligaments popping out of my skin".
Refrigerator_Light
Talker
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:44 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1272 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby Ophelia11 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:15 am

I honestly see the Griffiths as that batshit crazy hardcore Republican family who have a reputation family who have a reputation in the local area for being horrible, judgemental people.

Then again, it's Utah so I think it's the norm there. I'd love to see how they went down in my area.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Ophelia11
Talker
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:34 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Has thanked: 1339 times
Been thanked: 808 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby Ophelia11 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:16 am

Ophelia11 wrote:I honestly see the Griffiths as that batshit crazy hardcore Republican family who have a reputation family who have a reputation in the local area for being horrible, judgemental people.

Then again, it's Utah so I think it's the norm there. I'd love to see how they went down in my area.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


*replace "people" with assholes


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Ophelia11
Talker
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:34 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Has thanked: 1339 times
Been thanked: 808 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby Ophelia11 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:27 am

nutbagmcgee wrote:Why in the hell was this dumb bitch holding that sweet sleeping twin baby by her neck? So she could vlog with the other hand? WTF?


Sorry to double (triple?) post but that looked really dangerous:

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170701/a2528f72743b08d72f9a138045257a82.jpg[/img]

The baby could've easily slipped out of her arms and ended up in the pool!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Ophelia11
Talker
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:34 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Has thanked: 1339 times
Been thanked: 808 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby HelloSweetie » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:08 pm

Came across this comment when I was going through old threads...

So funny she can't even recognize that YT has brought them all this fortune. She just always expected to have this life [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170701/fc5c26408a1c3cebe5379d8a78418135.png[/img]
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10637
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 11018 times
Been thanked: 47999 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:22 pm

"YouTube or not"? Right. They would have been able to afford the Ice Palace on Jared's Verizon salary. I think she purposely misunderstood the question.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12545
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 64839 times
Been thanked: 60752 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby Ophelia11 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:47 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:Came across this comment when I was going through old threads...

So funny she can't even recognize that YT has brought them all this fortune. She just always expected to have this life [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170701/fc5c26408a1c3cebe5379d8a78418135.png[/img]


Lol. Ellie, the only way the Ice Palace would've been possible without YouTube is if you got off your ass and started working 3 jobs a week. Same for Jared.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
Ophelia11
Talker
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:34 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Has thanked: 1339 times
Been thanked: 808 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby whys0seri0us » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:26 pm

Ellie looks SO OLD. Like people talk about Missy's skin being terrible, but she still looks her age. Ellie looks like she's almost 40 I swear.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 819 times
Been thanked: 3602 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby whys0seri0us » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:28 pm

Double post, ellie said Calvin doesn't really like other kids that much?! Wth? lol thats not something you should tell people. Lmao


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 819 times
Been thanked: 3602 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby jillvstheworld » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:28 pm

whys0seri0us wrote:Ellie looks SO OLD. Like people talk about Missy's skin being terrible, but she still looks her age. Ellie looks like she's almost 40 I swear.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Agreed, and Jared doesn't look too far behind. Whatever happened to their big plan of going to the gym?? :?
User avatar
jillvstheworld
Amateur
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:50 am
Has thanked: 178 times
Been thanked: 426 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby Ophelia11 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:38 pm

whys0seri0us wrote:Ellie looks SO OLD. Like people talk about Missy's skin being terrible, but she still looks her age. Ellie looks like she's almost 40 I swear.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She looked the healthiest in the few months after Jackson was born. It was after Calvin was born that things started going downhill for her. I get that having 2 kids is stressful, but she really isn't helping herself. The blonde hair looks cheap and tacky, and makes her look like a middle aged person trying to look young.

She looks nice in this vlog, her skin isn't the best but she seems young and healthy, despite having the blonde hair:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq3qJyMSCj4
User avatar
Ophelia11
Talker
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:34 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Has thanked: 1339 times
Been thanked: 808 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby superkk » Sat Jul 01, 2017 4:44 pm

I saw this shirt and instantly thought of ALL of the Griffiths. Their lack of knowledge of the English language makes my head hurt. If I knew them in person, I'd probably wear this often, although they likely wouldn't understand anyway...

(Just in case the link doesn't work, it says, "Good is not an adverb")

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073MWNX ... th=1&psc=1


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
superkk
Amateur
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:09 am
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 216 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:16 pm

Ophelia11 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Came across this comment when I was going through old threads...

So funny she can't even recognize that YT has brought them all this fortune. She just always expected to have this life [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170701/fc5c26408a1c3cebe5379d8a78418135.png[/img]


Lol. Ellie, the only way the Ice Palace would've been possible without YouTube is if you got off your ass and started working 3 jobs a week. Same for Jared.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And of course she can't thank the minions, without whom NONE of it would be possible-- the pretty house, the Pacifica, Yeti cooler, Burberry coat, and all the other pretty name brand things she has. She wouldn't have any of it, and poor Jared would sure be hearing about all the boys she kissed, and how she could have married So and So who's much more successful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12545
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 64839 times
Been thanked: 60752 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:17 pm

I don't watch this family, but I follow Ellie on IG. This girl has to be lying about her age. There is no way she isn't 45.
User avatar
Viewingsince2010
Talker
 
Posts: 248
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:02 am
Has thanked: 740 times
Been thanked: 1441 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby lmmomSD » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:26 pm

superkk wrote:I saw this shirt and instantly thought of ALL of the Griffiths. Their lack of knowledge of the English language makes my head hurt. If I knew them in person, I'd probably wear this often, although they likely wouldn't understand anyway...

(Just in case the link doesn't work, it says, "Good is not an adverb")

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073MWNX ... th=1&psc=1


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missy and Bryan need that too. And there has got to be one advising against the use of the word "literally" as a form of hyperbole. I think they (and the SlyFox adults) think it means "very" or "a lot". "The chickens are doing literally amazing" "We're literally starving", etc.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12545
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 64839 times
Been thanked: 60752 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby superkk » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:29 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
superkk wrote:I saw this shirt and instantly thought of ALL of the Griffiths. Their lack of knowledge of the English language makes my head hurt. If I knew them in person, I'd probably wear this often, although they likely wouldn't understand anyway...

(Just in case the link doesn't work, it says, "Good is not an adverb")

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B073MWNX ... th=1&psc=1


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missy and Bryan need that too. And there has got to be one advising against the use of the word "literally" as a form of hyperbole. I think they (and the SlyFox adults) think it means "very" or "a lot". "The chickens are doing literally amazing" "We're literally starving", etc.

Yes!!! I also saw one that said, "You literally mean figuratively"


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
superkk
Amateur
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:09 am
Has thanked: 190 times
Been thanked: 216 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby navarjul000 » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:49 pm

Adding to the discussion on Ellie's hair/aging...
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170702/27e8e990b91596dfdf6d972fe71d1504.png[/img]
She even looked better with her roots grown in, and tbh my mom (who is 42) looks younger than her. My mom has aged super well and looks about 10 years younger than she is, but like Ellie easily looks like she is in her mid-30s, at least! Honestly, to me she looks about as old as Ruby.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
navarjul000
Amateur
 
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:27 pm
Has thanked: 1928 times
Been thanked: 354 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby whys0seri0us » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:32 am

navarjul000 wrote:Adding to the discussion on Ellie's hair/aging...
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170702/27e8e990b91596dfdf6d972fe71d1504.png[/img]
She even looked better with her roots grown in, and tbh my mom (who is 42) looks younger than her. My mom has aged super well and looks about 10 years younger than she is, but like Ellie easily looks like she is in her mid-30s, at least! Honestly, to me she looks about as old as Ruby.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I agree about her looking better with her roots growing in a bit. That stark blonde hair is just too much!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
 
Posts: 587
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:06 pm
Has thanked: 819 times
Been thanked: 3602 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby Shorty02 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:35 am

Just my two cents, but I think they should take a break from vlogging or cut back to like 5 times a week instead of 7. Ellie seems like she is over it and just gets really sad and defensive all the time. I know they have a lifestyle they need to support, but I seriously think Ellie is going to have a total breakdown one of these days.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Shorty02
Informer
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:27 pm
Has thanked: 4831 times
Been thanked: 1959 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby imnottired » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:21 am

I would bet money that Ellie acts exactly like Farrah when the camera is off.

I would link a video, but I'm not sure how. If you search on YouTube "Farrah Abraham Big Brother Greatest Moments", you will see what I mean.

Just a little caution, the video isn't safe for work and I would make sure you're not in ear range of little ones. "Fuck" and "dipshit" are Farrahs favorite words.
imnottired
Gossiper
 
Posts: 918
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:19 pm
Has thanked: 1964 times
Been thanked: 4561 times

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Postby onbreak » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:24 am

She should keep using her purple shampoo... Her eyesbrows dont look dramatically different.. she should have had a face laser treatment and then at the end of summer the microbrows

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1464
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 5581 times
Been thanked: 7946 times

PreviousNext

Return to Ellie and Jared

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement