Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

millerca09 wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:
millerca09 wrote:As an ER nurse...what Jackson had was an allergic reaction. The wording they were going for was he didn't have an anaphylaxis reaction...

Medical care should have been sought immediately. He would have been put on an Epi drip and given Benadryl had he gone to an ER. At the very least they should have called his pediatrician...some is on call 24/7 and could have at least told them to get to the ER now. Allergic reactions do get worse with each exposure, this was only his second one. The next time could be worse...and then what Ellie and Jared? Watch your son's throat close while he struggles to breathe? At least prove one of you has a brain and get an Epi pen for him. Next time it could be much worse and we all know you don't call 911 when your children stop breathing and are unresponsive...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If they had an epi-pen they would use it incorrectly. The epi-pen gives you the time to get to the ER. If you don't go then the reaction can start up again worse than before. They would use it and sit around while Jackson is down in his little cave not being able to breathe.

I'm aware of how an Epi-pen works...I was just hoping that if they were to get one for Jackson the Dr would stress if it was used to go to the ER. I guess I gave them to much credit given their history though ImageImage

Oh I wasn't saying you did not know how to use the epi, I was saying how they would use it.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Funny how they barely show Jackson in the boat video
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

zipadeedodah wrote:Funny how they barely show Jackson in the boat video Image
but she made sure to film an area of bonnie that she has mentioned being insecure about... well too bad that didn't work, bonnie looks hot. i loved seeing her curves in that swimsuit!
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

actuallydear wrote:
but she made sure to film an area of bonnie that she has mentioned being insecure about... well too bad that didn't work, bonnie looks hot. i loved seeing her curves in that swimsuit!
I'd rather look at Bonnie, who I think looks great, than look at Ellie's legs. She looks seriously ill. There's NO meat in her bones... I don't understand how considering the amount of sugar they all eat.
you can call me kath.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

kathpt wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
I'd rather look at Bonnie, who I think looks great, than look at Ellie's legs. She looks seriously ill. There's NO meat in her bones... I don't understand how considering the amount of sugar they all eat.
Given the amount that they mention Ellie smells, and how she has accidents all the time, I've wondered before if she abuses laxatives....

I'm also not surprised she's able to eat so much sugar and stay small. I have an aunt with an eating disorder, and she eats a fair amount of chocolate every day to keep her energy up.... she just isn't eating regular meals and getting the bulk of her calories there like the rest of us.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

kathpt wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
I couldn't watch the part of the vlog where Ellie was dancing on the boat. I felt uncomfortable.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Ellie says she remembers being Jackson's age and wanting to freeze herself in time and never grow up. Well, I don't think she was too far off from her wish actually becoming true.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I'm sorry. I call BS on her remembering being Jackson's age, and on being self-aware enough to want to "freeze time and never grow up". Kids that age don't really have a concept of growing up.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I've stopped watching them, but a "next video" popped up and FFS Ellie is looking seriously anorexic. Yes, some people are thin...but she's TOOOOOOOO thin and doesn't seem to have a healthy diet. I hope her family encourages her to see a doctor because it could even be a parasite or a different health issue - but she looks so underweight and like a skeleton with skin!!!!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The chiropractor probably loves the boney look
I agree she doesn't remember being 3. I feel like we would have heard about that before.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This is not a healthy look. Image

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

lmmomSD wrote:This is not a healthy look. Image

I'm guessing she weighs about 80 pounds! She's only about 5'2" and alarmingly underweight!!! Do the people around her just ignore this??
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:This is not a healthy look. Image

I'm guessing she weighs about 80 pounds! She's only about 5'2" and alarmingly underweight!!! Do the people around her just ignore this??
I know! Before I got diagnosed with Crohn's, I got down to 96 pounds. I am 5'1". People at work were asking if I was ok, my family was freaking out-- my daughter still gets worried if I just cough. I don't get how her family can think this is ok. Her old pictures from when she was dating Jared put the lie to her "I've always been skinny" story. Sure, she was thin before, but not like this. How does she expect to get pregnant? You need body fat to ovulate. Like 22-25%. She's nowhere near that.

Thoseonevloggers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Thoseonevloggers »

Holy smokes. Based off the thumbnail for their channel trailer and the thumbnail to today's video is astounding. I know she gains weight when she is pregnant, but I'm starting to think that's because she actually eats a realistic amount of food during those 9 months.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 119d98.png[/img]

Just watched Bonnies vlog with E&J at the lake. Her capture of the day was much better than Ellie & Jareds. This screenshot is from 10:16mins, Ellie looks terrible, definitely hope someone encourages her to eat better and drink more water :(

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Double post. The image doesn't do what the actual vlog showed. Her under eyes are like black.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

calliepaige84 wrote:Boat next?

Oh dear lord. It never ends with Ellie, really. They will buy a truck here soon, then a boat. When their views start dropping off they are going to have to take a second mortgage for all the personal property taxes they will owe each year.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

We all see, they see it, but they don't talk about it. I'm over it. Jareds gotta be hitting the drive thru... Any sleuths in logan?
But I'd need to spend more than a few days at the lake after a huge camper purchase to dream of one.. peddle boat, maybe.. but the truth is leaking out.. they are in an unhappy situation, caused by their own accord. Get the good stuff before the $$$ drie$ up

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
smellycat801
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by smellycat801 »

millerca09 wrote:As an ER nurse...what Jackson had was an allergic reaction. The wording they were going for was he didn't have an anaphylaxis reaction...

Medical care should have been sought immediately. He would have been put on an Epi drip and given Benadryl had he gone to an ER. At the very least they should have called his pediatrician...some is on call 24/7 and could have at least told them to get to the ER now. Allergic reactions do get worse with each exposure, this was only his second one. The next time could be worse...and then what Ellie and Jared? Watch your son's throat close while he struggles to breathe? At least prove one of you has a brain and get an Epi pen for him. Next time it could be much worse and we all know you don't call 911 when your children stop breathing and are unresponsive...

Well they didn't do anything when Calvin stopped breathing, twice. So I can't see them caring about Jackson being in danger of that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

Jared's spiel at the beginning of the vlog was so weird, like a diary entry of his day - almost like he was justifying his day, or was being made accountable for his actions. I'm just really over him talking, talking, talking....

Return to “Ellie and Jared”