The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Ellie Show: FUN! Edition Part #28

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I think they'd name a baby girl Jennifer. Although, I do find it weird how their family reuses names so quickly.

As for the Dallon thing, I 100% know they aren't "leaking" a baby name when they aren't even pregnant. It's was a ploy to get views and comments.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sharing the name also makes no sense given that Ellie is supposedly having such a hard time with the "miscarriage." She supposedly has infertility, now she also has a history of loss, and yet she's still so confident she's going to have another that they are talking about names and sleeping arrangements for the baby. Doesn't add up.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

ewokfan11 wrote:I think they'd name a baby girl Jennifer. Although, I do find it weird how their family reuses names so quickly.

As for the Dallon thing, I 100% know they aren't "leaking" a baby name when they aren't even pregnant. It's was a ploy to get views and comments.
Agreed. all for the views.
barrows56
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by barrows56 »

Hey Guys!! Hope everyone is well. I am a new member. Off topic here. Just out of curiousity, are any of you guys friends in real life? Or made connections with other members online?
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RecklessDisregard »

There is a member of the LDS church leadership named Dallin Oaks. He is an older guy, and prominent, so I imagine if the name has grown in popularity, it has to do with him. Calvin is also a more old-fashioned male name (at least IMO), though I recall he was named after an older male relation.
MyPretties
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyPretties »

I can just see it now.....3 boys (Jackson will just be forgotten), the youngest 2 dressed liked twins, Cal and Dal ;)

They will be the next money makers - baby boy band? toy reviews with Cal and Dal or new merch focusing on the rhyming names :D
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

RecklessDisregard wrote:There is a member of the LDS church leadership named Dallin Oaks. He is an older guy, and prominent, so I imagine if the name has grown in popularity, it has to do with him. Calvin is also a more old-fashioned male name (at least IMO), though I recall he was named after an older male relation.
I like Calvin's name, I don't like Dallin and especially not with Jackson and Calvin. I think the "old fashioned" names are coming back into style and i kinda love it. Two moms from my daughter's grade had babies last year, both girls and they named them Opal and Mabel (not sisters or twins or anything like that) and i actually love those names.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

lmmomSD wrote:
phie20 wrote:Never heard "Dallon/Dallin" before, but apparently it's a popular name in Utah.

Ellie looked pretty today. I couldn't stand Jared though, he always has that urge to talk for others like "I think what you feel" or "I think what you mean to say". No, Jared, you probably don't know.
I get that Ellie doesn't have the biggest vocabulary, and isn't always the best at expressing herself. But he does that a lot-- talks over her, re-phrases what she says. Cullen interrupts Katie all the time, and Bryan talks over Missy. I think Corbin does it to Kelsey too. What is it with these guys?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ya and Ellie is just telling her story in an innocent way and then Jared the wise man has to come along :/ ..... We are concentrating on Ellie & narcissism, but I think Jared is way more narcissistic than she might be (I personally don't see it so much in her). Man, is he full of himself and pretentious!
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

MyPretties wrote:I can just see it now.....3 boys (Jackson will just be forgotten), the youngest 2 dressed liked twins, Cal and Dal ;)

They will be the next money makers - baby boy band? toy reviews with Cal and Dal or new merch focusing on the rhyming names :D
lol
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

HelloSweetie wrote:Sharing the name also makes no sense given that Ellie is supposedly having such a hard time with the "miscarriage." She supposedly has infertility, now she also has a history of loss, and yet she's still so confident she's going to have another that they are talking about names and sleeping arrangements for the baby. Doesn't add up.
eh, I disagree. Not defending her, but I've been trying for three years with not so much as a missed period but I'm still hopeful enough that I make future plans that include children. If I had a history of IF but had managed to have two children, I'd probably be more likely to do so.

Though I'm not entirely convinced of their IF claims OR that the miscarriage wasn't actually just a late period, but that's neither here nor there.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Pency wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Sharing the name also makes no sense given that Ellie is supposedly having such a hard time with the "miscarriage." She supposedly has infertility, now she also has a history of loss, and yet she's still so confident she's going to have another that they are talking about names and sleeping arrangements for the baby. Doesn't add up.
eh, I disagree. Not defending her, but I've been trying for three years with not so much as a missed period but I'm still hopeful enough that I make future plans that include children. If I had a history of IF but had managed to have two children, I'd probably be more likely to do so.

Though I'm not entirely convinced of their IF claims OR that the miscarriage wasn't actually just a late period, but that's neither here nor there.
A loss is different in my opinion. You become scared beyond belief that it will keep happening. Most people I know start qualifying everything with IF I'm lucky enough to have a rainbow baby.... they don't start planning out names and taking about the baby's room. Infertility can be helped if you have enough money to assist with reproduction, but dealing with miscarriages can be a whole different story.

Either way, going off my comment from yesterday questioning how she expressed her feelings as "confused" instead of sad, just look through the comments at all the viewers saying they understand how she feels because they have been through the same and are so scared too. But Ellie never said scared. She still seems strangely confident for someone with significant obstacles to another baby.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

^ that was supposed to say confused instead of SCARED. She said sad a lot.

To be clear it's the confidence that I find odd... not the optimism and planning in general. They say they aren't going to overshare next time, but I'm not buying it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She was like that when they first started TTC this last time too. We commented a lot about how for someone who had "struggled with infertility", she was so confident that she was going to get pregnant the first month. It was weird.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Ellie thinks everything will work out with her because she's so amazing, and perfect, and good, and the Heavenly Father loves her soooooo much. That annoys me so much.

The only reason she's talking so positively is because she thinks she deserves and will get everything good. She's not even a good person, she just thinks she is, and having babies isn't based on goodness in the first place. Neither is having a fancy house, or a fancy car, or a popular Youtube channel. People get things. That's how it is.

But yeah. That's the only reason she's talking so positively...her goodness will get her pregnant with a little girl within a month.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Jared tweeted about how happy he is that there's going to be a movie of the TV show "Psych" (he even said it brought a tear to his eye-- of course) I can't imagine that being something he could share watching with Ellie. Most of the jokes would go right over her head. How sad is that for both of them, that they can't share the things they enjoy? I really don't see Jared getting worked up over the Bachelor. I am not saying that I feel sorry for them. Not at all. Just that they definitely are not #couplegoals.

Justkittenaround

Unread post by Justkittenaround »

Hello! Long time lurker here; finally made an account. I see we are talking about the "miscarriage" again. Anyone watch My big fat fabulous life? She has PCOS as well, she got a false positive pregnancy test because of it. I wonder if this happened to E as well and then she got her period after her IUD was taken out. Apparently PCOS can give off a higher HCG level and not be pregnant.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

lmmomSD wrote:Jared tweeted about how happy he is that there's going to be a movie of the TV show "Psych" (he even said it brought a tear to his eye-- of course) I can't imagine that being something he could share watching with Ellie. Most of the jokes would go right over her head. How sad is that for both of them, that they can't share the things they enjoy? I really don't see Jared getting worked up over the Bachelor. I am not saying that I feel sorry for them. Not at all. Just that they definitely are not #couplegoals.

I don't know about her getting the jokes either way, but they've said in several videos that they watched Psych together all the time when they first started dating. It's Jared's favorite show of all time or whatever. Not sure if Ellie is as passionate about it, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

littlebaby wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Jared tweeted about how happy he is that there's going to be a movie of the TV show "Psych" (he even said it brought a tear to his eye-- of course) I can't imagine that being something he could share watching with Ellie. Most of the jokes would go right over her head. How sad is that for both of them, that they can't share the things they enjoy? I really don't see Jared getting worked up over the Bachelor. I am not saying that I feel sorry for them. Not at all. Just that they definitely are not #couplegoals.

I don't know about her getting the jokes either way, but they've said in several videos that they watched Psych together all the time when they first started dating. It's Jared's favorite show of all time or whatever. Not sure if Ellie is as passionate about it, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I just don't see Ellie getting it. Maybe I don't want to because I love it, and I can't believe she and I have _anything_ in common, lol.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

If Ellie and Jared really wanted to shut down the speculation about the miscarriage being fake then they could have mentioned her having bloodwork done to test her beta hcg down to zero again. They didn't, so I'm guessing they didn't bother, OR it was in fact zero (or at the same low level as before and therefore unchanged) when they called the second time.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I hope they didn't do a video on her "miscarriage" (sorry, I don't believe she was ever pg) for the views. I am sure women seek out miscarriage videos. I wouldn't put it past them.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”