Ellie and Jared reviews

Unread post by Averybaileyclark »

What do you guys think of them?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Ellie and Jared reviews

Unread post by lmmomSD »

There are pages and pages of forum threads to tell you that. Just curious why start a new thread rather than read what we're posting? People are very clear about how they feel about these folks.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by canmom2 »

Averybaileyclark wrote:What do you guys think of them?
I actually like watching the vlogs. Jackson is the best youtube kid out there. Calvin is sweet too a little bit harder to like as much as Jacks but thats because his parents favor him. Jared is a good dad and was right on top of the water incodent yesterday. Ellie like calvin is hard to warm up to. I think youtube is a good thing for Jared he has more time to spend with the boys and his parents keep him more down to earth. Ellie is an entitled you know what and she is jealous of Jackson. WHAT DO YOU think of them.
Averybaileyclark
Amateur
Amateur

lmmomSD wrote:There are pages and pages of forum threads to tell you that. Just curious why start a new thread rather than read what we're posting? People are very clear about how they feel about these folks.

There is no need for you to be posting on my topic if you truly believe that I had no right to post this in the first place.
Averybaileyclark
Amateur
Amateur

canmom2 wrote:
Averybaileyclark wrote:What do you guys think of them?
I actually like watching the vlogs. Jackson is the best youtube kid out there. Calvin is sweet too a little bit harder to like as much as Jacks but thats because his parents favor him. Jared is a good dad and was right on top of the water incodent yesterday. Ellie like calvin is hard to warm up to. I think youtube is a good thing for Jared he has more time to spend with the boys and his parents keep him more down to earth. Ellie is an entitled you know what and she is jealous of Jackson. WHAT DO YOU think of them.
I think that they are a pretty good family and sometimes I enjoy watching their vlogs although they can get boring from time to time. I agree that Ellie favors Calvin sometimes and I think that Jared likes them both equally.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Averybaileyclark wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:There are pages and pages of forum threads to tell you that. Just curious why start a new thread rather than read what we're posting? People are very clear about how they feel about these folks.

There is no need for you to be posting on my topic if you truly believe that I had no right to post this in the first place.
I'm sorry for being so snarky. It just seems like overkill is all, to ask what people think when there are lots of comments saying exactly what people think.
Still just wondering why go to the trouble of starting a whole new thread.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Unless you just want a thread for people who like them... In which case, don't ask what people think of them, because we'll tell you.

Even in the other threads, you're welcome to post if you like them. Nobody says you have to hate on them.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:Unless you just want a thread for people who like them... In which case, don't ask what people think of them, because we'll tell you.

Even in the other threads, you're welcome to post if you like them. Nobody says you have to hate on them.

Lol. If people like them this may be the last place they want to start posting. We know where all the strings are and have no problem pointing them out!

Even the most die hard defenders that have been here see the light eventually.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”