E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PenelopeG wrote:Ok I'm putting my 2 cents in only because I happen to be pregnant and on the same time line as Ellie.
I ovulated on July 30. I waited to test til August 15, which worked out on making it easy, it was 15DPO. I have still kept my mouth shut about it because I have had a miscarriage before. Because I had a miscarriage before my OB did blood work right away and an ultra sound at 4w5d. They saw a sac and the lining looked good but it was way too early. She also checked my progesterone to make sure the levels where ok.
Now weeks later I am 8w2d which I don't know why she said she was 8w4d yesterday?? She added days for sure.
I've had spotting issues and because I have a fear of having another miscarriage I have not told anybody. My kids have no idea, my family doesn't know, and my work doesn't know. Just me and my husband. This is why you have to be careful and should wait for 12weeks or later. Yes you can tell people for support but I truly believe on not putting that sadness on anyone else. But that's just me.

Anyway I believed you guys when everyone knew she was pregnant because she was obviously happier. But when I saw her in person at the care bear event.... I changed my mind. 1. Her boobs where small still 2. She was standing in 4 inch platforms for 2 hours straight and 3. When they got to the event Calvin was asleep and she was holding him from the time I saw her get out of an elevator all the way down halfway through the mall. That's at least 8 stores to walk. I, an 8 week pregnant person, could not have done that with out passing out. Yes I know every women is different and she doesn't have to be just like me but after seeing her that day, I just felt like she wasn't.

I feel sad for them because I've been there. But that's why I chose to be so careful now that so far everything has been ok. I'm still choosing til 12 weeks to say anything and I've already had 2 good ultrasounds. I hope they learn. And this also makes me question the first "miscarriage" because anybody who has gone through it, are so scared and paranoid when it happens again. But not happy as a clam Ellie! Why? Because she knew it wasn't really a MC last time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will think healthy baby thoughts for you! Hope everything goes smoothly!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amyfalafal »

PenelopeG wrote:Ok I'm putting my 2 cents in only because I happen to be pregnant and on the same time line as Ellie.
I ovulated on July 30. I waited to test til August 15, which worked out on making it easy, it was 15DPO. I have still kept my mouth shut about it because I have had a miscarriage before. Because I had a miscarriage before my OB did blood work right away and an ultra sound at 4w5d. They saw a sac and the lining looked good but it was way too early. She also checked my progesterone to make sure the levels where ok.
Now weeks later I am 8w2d which I don't know why she said she was 8w4d yesterday?? She added days for sure.
I've had spotting issues and because I have a fear of having another miscarriage I have not told anybody. My kids have no idea, my family doesn't know, and my work doesn't know. Just me and my husband. This is why you have to be careful and should wait for 12weeks or later. Yes you can tell people for support but I truly believe on not putting that sadness on anyone else. But that's just me.

Anyway I believed you guys when everyone knew she was pregnant because she was obviously happier. But when I saw her in person at the care bear event.... I changed my mind. 1. Her boobs where small still 2. She was standing in 4 inch platforms for 2 hours straight and 3. When they got to the event Calvin was asleep and she was holding him from the time I saw her get out of an elevator all the way down halfway through the mall. That's at least 8 stores to walk. I, an 8 week pregnant person, could not have done that with out passing out. Yes I know every women is different and she doesn't have to be just like me but after seeing her that day, I just felt like she wasn't.

I feel sad for them because I've been there. But that's why I chose to be so careful now that so far everything has been ok. I'm still choosing til 12 weeks to say anything and I've already had 2 good ultrasounds. I hope they learn. And this also makes me question the first "miscarriage" because anybody who has gone through it, are so scared and paranoid when it happens again. But not happy as a clam Ellie! Why? Because she knew it wasn't really a MC last time

Congrats on your pregnancy but you cant really speak for all pregnant women. Everyone is different, and the way they handle pregnancies in heels or platforms or with multiple children is different. Just sayin.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Her 8 week 4 day answer was weird to me too because I ovulated 3 days before her and I'm 8w5 days today. Also congrats [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

lmmomSD wrote:

Im not sure if you understood the vlog timeline. They had filmed since Aug 11 and the ultrasound showed the baby didnt survive. They didnt tell us early they told us today she lost the baby. They were saving the prerecordings until they were ready to tell us.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Here is another thought I have had. Ellie and Jared have over 1 million subscribers yet their typical daily views is under 100k. I was thinking... no one knew about this pregnancy, so why announce it and then tell everyone about the miscarriage? Then it dawned on me. They have lost their core audience which is children and teens. They need a story that will reconnect them with the infertility community that started this channel for them. What better way then to announce your 2nd miscarriage in 4 months. I hate that they are manipulating viewers for a paycheck. It just all feels so dishonest. Then for Jared to post a sappy picture of Ellie and the boys at the drs office just adds to the feeling of being manipulated. I honestly need to stop watching, I hate getting sucked into the drama!!!

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

lovingthisforum wrote:O my goodness, here we go again. I literally could not believe what I was seeing, the vlog was legit surreal. Let me just start and end with 2 facts. There was no baby in her belly. And the sac was EMPTY. Also, another proof of using every footage they want for vlogs and not necessarily from the day before.

IF the dates they gave us are true:

July 30 - ovulation: egg jumps to freedom and travels for 3 days to the womb [Where is ovulation test if they are so eager to proof being pregnant with all these tests?]
Aug 9 - first pregnancy test (10 days after ovulation) [9 Aug at best, on 11 Aug she says: a couple of days ago]
Aug 10 - 2nd pregnancy test (11 days after ovulation)
Aug 11 - 3rd pregnancy test & announcement pregnancy (12 days after ovulation) and "in about a couple of days an ultrasound" [Where is proof it was 11 Aug, Jared?]
Aug 13/14/15??????? - ultrasound: no baby to be seen, SAC EMPTY (14,15,16 DAYS AFTER OVULATION = SAC EMPTY = NO PREGNANCY)
Aug 13/14/15/Sept ????? - "are going to miscarry"/"are in the process of miscarrying". [When, when, vague, vague???] [Although by editing it was suggested it was right after coming home from ultrasound.]

Sept 10 - ultrasound? They can't post the next day for it would be 9/11
Sept 11 - what did they do? what happened? We don't know because the next day wouldn't be about today. Or would it?
Sept 12 - uploading vlog with 2 messages in 1 video: baby in belly & baby died. O poor us. How convenient for another episode of attention seeking.
[Why TODAY, how come? Was the ultrasound yesterday? When were Ellie's emotions filmed, happiness and sadness alike? Ellie's emotions were real.]

Sept 13 - will there be footage from Sept 11, and we think it's from the 12th? Etc. [fill in miscellaneous dates of footage for miscellaneous dates of vlogs]

Even if I take the latest possible date, 12 Sept, and the earliest possible date for getting pregnant, 30 July, which are both unrealistic, their pregnancy would have been: 44 days = 6 weeks max. While they claim to have been pregnant 7 weeks.

Body thought for a moment it might be pregnant and prepared to be sure, because of principle in nature: better mistake in one direction than in another direction, in this case: better prepare for nothing (costs a little energy for hormone plus tissue making, max) than invalidly not supporting potential future life with tissue and nice cushion for the baby to cozy nestle. Jared's sperm cells were too late for they prefer to be hugged by Bryan.

= FAILED PREGNANCY. HAPPENS ALL THE TIME WITH MILLIONS OF WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD, EVERY DAY, EVERY SECOND. ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF NATURE IN THE UNIVERSE this is called "failed pregnancy". In fact, every single woman ever existed on the face of the earth has experienced this, 99.9% unknowingly. Listen, "pregnancy" in "failed pregnancy" sounds misleading. It means: NOT pregnant, this month. Try again next month. Pregnancy failed. Try again another time. Inherent to trying-to-get-pregnant process. Nothing special. Not pregnant. Pregnancy no.

8 weeks pregnant would actually be correct with an ovulation date of July 30th. You go by first day of your last period

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Bethypooh51 wrote:Here is another thought I have had. Ellie and Jared have over 1 million subscribers yet their typical daily views is under 100k. I was thinking... no one knew about this pregnancy, so why announce it and then tell everyone about the miscarriage? Then it dawned on me. They have lost their core audience which is children and teens. They need a story that will reconnect them with the infertility community that started this channel for them. What better way then to announce your 2nd miscarriage in 4 months. I hate that they are manipulating viewers for a paycheck. It just all feels so dishonest. Then for Jared to post a sappy picture of Ellie and the boys at the drs office just adds to the feeling of being manipulated. I honestly need to stop watching, I hate getting sucked into the drama!!!

I saw the pic from the Doctor and swear she looks sad in it, meaning they took it AFTER they got the news. I agree, that's weird if this is the case.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Bethypooh51 wrote:Here is another thought I have had. Ellie and Jared have over 1 million subscribers yet their typical daily views is under 100k. I was thinking... no one knew about this pregnancy, so why announce it and then tell everyone about the miscarriage? Then it dawned on me. They have lost their core audience which is children and teens. They need a story that will reconnect them with the infertility community that started this channel for them. What better way then to announce your 2nd miscarriage in 4 months. I hate that they are manipulating viewers for a paycheck. It just all feels so dishonest. Then for Jared to post a sappy picture of Ellie and the boys at the drs office just adds to the feeling of being manipulated. I honestly need to stop watching, I hate getting sucked into the drama!!!

I understand what you are saying. They need to draw in their original viewers again. I see it as part of their job. There are many dishonest jobs out there. Many salesmen/women are dishonest, bankers, etc. Now youtube is a new type of career, if you will, temporary or not (we'll have to wait and see) so their job is to get as many viewers as possible. Whether it's clickbait, or the format like this where it was done a bit like the Saccone-Joles after their miscarriage, so they filmed behind the scenes (which was tasteful), then when they were ready to announce they uploaded. Sounds/looks to me as though they were ready to upload however, they may have been more aware their bigger audience was not children, but the infertility viewers. So, thats what I think is happening here. Hopefully they realised they have (or can have) a larger adult audience than a child one (who are in school anyway!).
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

gymchick43 wrote:

Her 8 week 4 day answer was weird to me too because I ovulated 3 days before her and I'm 8w5 days today. Also congrats [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

Also just realizing I guess maybe she would be 8w4d if she's counting from date of last period....because she ovulated 4 weeks after her period which is much longer than average cycle

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gymchick43 wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:

Also just realizing I guess maybe she would be 8w4d if she's counting from date of last period....because she ovulated 4 weeks after her period which is much longer than average cycle

Sigh. It doesn't work like that Ellie.

She needs to learn how her body works. They would have had an ultrasound where she seemed behind (even if everything was completely healthy) if this were the case. She needs to understand how her body works so she has a better idea of what is going on and can be her own advocate.... not Jared keeping track of things.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

As much as E+J annoy me, I feel so bad for Ellie. Two miscarriages in a year!? Nobody deserves that.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Could she get back on the meds she was on when trying with Jackson and have the fertility centre track her ovulation? Money isn't an issue they can afford treatments- idk how the whole fertility clinic process works though

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Side note, does anyone have any Instagram mom/families they like to follow? Especially currently expecting?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

gymchick43 wrote:Could she get back on the meds she was on when trying with Jackson and have the fertility centre track her ovulation? Money isn't an issue they can afford treatments- idk how the whole fertility clinic process works though

Those are really hard on a woman's body and you shouldn't be on it unless necessary. Ellie has had no problem getting pregnant for the last 3 years, and so there is little indication that she needs Femara and/or Clomid. Miscarriages are an unfortunate part of TTC and though it's sad that Ellie had had two, this is certainly not yet proof of an underlying issue. Most women can't even get into a fertility specialist to be assessed until they have had THREE consecutive losses.

I don't know what the clinic in UT is like and maybe Ellie can throw money at them and start medicated cycles again, but there is no guarantee that her result is going to be any different if the real issue is her poor nutrition.

It's unlikely that Ellie's longer cycle causes her miscarriage. It doesn't work like that, and many women are able to get pregnant on longer cycles. That's just her normal. Few women actually have the "standard" 28 day cycle.
Nuna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nuna »

I'll admit it, I'm having trouble feeling bad for E&J. I am not a religious person, but I do believe in karma, and so many of us were saying they better hope karma doesn't come and bite them in the ass after what they pulled right? Well it looks like it did. Apparently I'm alone in not exactly being sympathetic toward them.

They faked a miscarriage and (and possibly embellished infertility) and basked in the sympathy and extra views that it brought them. Now they are actually experiencing that and I can't help but feel that it's karma playing out. Would everyone have sympathy for someone that pretended to have Cancer who later got it? I guess I'm just a cold hearted cow because I wouldn't :?

I'm sorry she's sad, but so were the IVF couples they called on MOTHER'S DAY to brag about their good fortune after only one cycle when they had little indication that they were even pregnant. I'm fairly certain Ellie now realizes what error they made now that they've been spanked by the universe. Thats the whole point of karma.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

canmom2 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

Im not sure if you understood the vlog timeline. They had filmed since Aug 11 and the ultrasound showed the baby didnt survive. They didnt tell us early they told us today she lost the baby. They were saving the prerecordings until they were ready to tell us.
I thought they said they were announcing today, no matter if it was good news or bad news, that they had planned it for today...
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Playsinrain wrote:
canmom2 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: I will think healthy baby thoughts for you! Hope everything goes smoothly!

I thought they said they were announcing today, no matter if it was good news or bad news, that they had planned it for today...
I bet they had, because with Ellie's later than average ovulation the dates were bound to be off from what they expected. Jared is smart enough to know that a PREGNANT BUT NEED PRAYERS vlog is going to pay more dividends than just a reveal will. He wouldn't want to miss that opportunity.

Kinda like what happened with Cal if you think about it.
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:Could she get back on the meds she was on when trying with Jackson and have the fertility centre track her ovulation? Money isn't an issue they can afford treatments- idk how the whole fertility clinic process works though

Those are really hard on a woman's body and you shouldn't be on it unless necessary. Ellie has had no problem getting pregnant for the last 3 years, and so there is little indication that she needs Femara and/or Clomid. Miscarriages are an unfortunate part of TTC and though it's sad that Ellie had had two, this is certainly not yet proof of an underlying issue. Most women can't even get into a fertility specialist to be assessed until they have had THREE consecutive losses.

I don't know what the clinic in UT is like and maybe Ellie can throw money at them and start medicated cycles again, but there is no guarantee that her result is going to be any different if the real issue is her poor nutrition.

It's unlikely that Ellie's longer cycle causes her miscarriage. It doesn't work like that, and many women are able to get pregnant on longer cycles. That's just her normal. Few women actually have the "standard" 28 day cycle.
Who told you you needed 3 losses. I wemt to a feetility clinic and didnt have any.
They told her they would see her after 3 cycles not miscarriages. I think she needs them for they can track her better. She had to call this dr and ask for progesterone. The fertility clinic tracks better more ultrasounds and they can tell by the size of the egg. I think she needs to go there.
Last edited by canmom2 on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

canmom2 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

They told her they would see her after 3 cycles not miscarriages. I think she needs them for they can track her better. She had to call this dr and ask for progesterone. The fertility clinic tracks better more ultrasounds and they can tell by the size of the egg. I think she needs to go there.
3 cycles of without getting pregnant.

She got pregnant. The fact that she didn't keep the baby is a completely different issue. She doesn't need meds to help her ovulate because getting pregnant means she's ovulated.

He unfortunate standard is that losses aren't considered an issue until there have been 3. I unfortunately know too many women that have had to wait to even be seen by a specialist while also battling IF.
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

littlebaby wrote:Side note, does anyone have any Instagram mom/families they like to follow? Especially currently expecting?

Aaryn Williams . She's also a youtuber as well. Snapchat is kind of her most updated social media though

Return to “Ellie and Jared”