Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: 4 Bites of Tender Steak. PART 30

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

So im super curios on options if Ellie is pregnant again? It's all a view game. Every video they name "big day"or "big surprise" makes me think there gonna announce it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

ktrose1996 wrote:So im super curios on options if Ellie is pregnant again? It's all a view game. Every video they name "big day"or "big surprise" makes me think there gonna announce it.

I think she is to. Eating a bit healthier. Maybe this time they will wait until there is a heartbeat. She said she took an ovulation test and never mentioned again.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

ktrose1996 wrote:So im super curios on options if Ellie is pregnant again? It's all a view game. Every video they name "big day"or "big surprise" makes me think there gonna announce it.

Either soon like Labour Day, or she had her period when she bought all those lush bombs the other day..
OR Thanksgiving Blessing Baby or Christmas Miracle Baby.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

It will be interesting to see if you guys are right! I can't decide whether or not I think she is, as I don't watch.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

actuallydear wrote:It will be interesting to see if you guys are right! I can't decide whether or not I think she is, as I don't watch.
I can't decide either. She seems sulky and bitchy like I would expect of she hasn't gotten pregnant, but she also looks really tired and awful. She's also been wearing new clothes, but then again the weather is getting colder....

There just isn't a smoking gun yet.

One thing that is obvious though is that if Ellie is pregnant, Jared's mom isn't fussing over her.
ktrose1996
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ktrose1996 »

amyfalafal wrote:

Either soon like Labour Day, or she had her period when she bought all those lush bombs the other day..
OR Thanksgiving Blessing Baby or Christmas Miracle Baby.
I could see the thanksgiving or Christmas miracle one for sure.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

I haven't watched the vlog past the intro theme yet, but I've already rolled my eyes all the way to the sun. I saw the title and thought it was smart because it wasn't too over the top, and mentioning the eclipse surely would have gotten new viewers since plenty of people would be searching for videos anyway. Then he ruined it and made the beginning scene an awful cheesy cringe-worthy shot of himself stretching in the camper with Ellie starring as the Worst Actress Ever, pushing him out and saying "this is my house". Immediately would have turned off adult viewers in my opinion. But whatever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
canmom2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by canmom2 »

littlebaby wrote:I haven't watched the vlog past the intro theme yet, but I've already rolled my eyes all the way to the sun. I saw the title and thought it was smart because it wasn't too over the top, and mentioning the eclipse surely would have gotten new viewers since plenty of people would be searching for videos anyway. Then he ruined it and made the beginning scene an awful cheesy cringe-worthy shot of himself stretching in the camper with Ellie starring as the Worst Actress Ever, pushing him out and saying "this is my house". Immediately would have turned off adult viewers in my opinion. But whatever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe but you could tell it was an act. They are both really poor actors. I think Ellie and Jareds parents havent been getting along for awhile. We barely see them anymore. This little trip went to the Mechams relatives house so they were invited too. She uses them for babysitting. When C&K were there grandma came over and babysat Brooks and Calvin so they could go on 4wheelers. Katie thanked her in the vlog but Ellie didnt even say where Cal was.
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201708 ... 4d904d.jpg[/img]

Ruby is getting closer and closer, I hope Ellie is preparing to congratulate her sister on getting 1 million subscribers ImageImageImage.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

I honestly dont care, whether or not she's pregnant. Based on what they chose to show us, Im guessing their career depends on a baby right now. So, I think they're trying hard for all the wrong reasons. To top it off I'm willing to bid my 50% chance of being right that it'll be another boy ;)
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The mecham grandparents were over the moon excited for matt and em during the video phone call.. Crickets when ellie announced.. Hmmm??

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

So....Calvin didn't want Ellie and Jared holding hands in the trailer? Hmmmm. Maybe your guys' jokes about rocking the trailer and scarring the kids were more accurate than I thought?

And, since the pregnancy speculation train is getting moving again... I have somewhat of a theory. (Lol, and so it begins again.) I think it's pretty safe to assume that Ellie (from what we've seen her eat, to the things she has said, to the way she looks) is anemic to some extent. If she is pregnant, it could be worsening her iron levels and causing her to look even more, alarmingly anemic (extremely pale skin, pale/dry lips, etc.) than usual. She also (hopefully) might be aware of this, and could be the reason why she's been making those spinach smoothies lately.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

April and Davey aren't daily vlogging anymore.. big announcement tonight
Hope e+j take a hint

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
thanksalatte
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by thanksalatte »

littlebaby wrote:I haven't watched the vlog past the intro theme yet, but I've already rolled my eyes all the way to the sun. I saw the title and thought it was smart because it wasn't too over the top, and mentioning the eclipse surely would have gotten new viewers since plenty of people would be searching for videos anyway. Then he ruined it and made the beginning scene an awful cheesy cringe-worthy shot of himself stretching in the camper with Ellie starring as the Worst Actress Ever, pushing him out and saying "this is my house". Immediately would have turned off adult viewers in my opinion. But whatever. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was SUPER cringy! Omg.

I don't think she's pregnant, but I don't have a reason to back up my opinion, it's just my intuition.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I had completely forgotten that Jared's other brother does vlogs too! I just noticed today because Tamara adds all the Mecham kids' vlogs to her playlist. After 5 months they still only have 1000 subs. Totally judging Jared for neglecting to even mention them to help them out a bit.

Jerk.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Why is George in Calvin's room?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Why is George in Calvin's room?
He's been there since they moved. Ellie had some lame reason, and they even got called out on it in the vlog comments. Minions were saying "It's a _family_ toy". So put it in the playroom.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

onbreak wrote:April and Davey aren't daily vlogging anymore.. big announcement tonight
Hope e+j take a hint

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Why did they stop?
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

April and Davey have a popular children's channel.

https://socialblade.com/youtube/channel ... 7L879pzZyw

Return to “Ellie and Jared”