E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

asv0204
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by asv0204 »

I agree with all of you who say that Jareds behaviors are inappropriate and weird BUT I also have some different thoughts about this. I'm the kind of person who laughs in sad moments. I laughed after my dad passed away because I was in shock. It just wasn't real to me and I only know that I laughed because my mom told me about it. People react different to the things that happen to them and maybe this is his way of coping with the Miscarriage. It's a weird way to do it but you can't always understand peoples actions. Idk, just thought about it. I hope they can find peace someday.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

It's too much. I feel for them as far as having a miscarriage but they way they have been filming and milking it is just such a turn off. The drama is so fake and over dramatic. If it was real emotions and they had a hard time with it, the videos would be 2 minutes of quick updates and done. Not these long drawn out montages with sad music. It's sick. The thumbnails, the titles it's just..... ugh!
Her coming out of the surgery was so sad but she was on anesthesia, she was high. So that came out of the drugs not a real reaction. Her attitude afterwards was much more positive but leave it to Jared to milk that shot of her looking so sick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

About the change in Jared's behavior, I actually don't think there is any. I remember the vlog where Ellie was pregnant with Calvin and the doctor told her on the phone that she was very likely to miscarry. She's crying and neither that or the sad news made him stop vlogging or even hug Ellie. Maybe that's just the way he responds to stugg like that. It's definitely weird, especially considering how emotional he gets over other things.
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

*deep breath for this one*
Okay, so I watched today's vlog. First and foremost, I think it was wrong to film any aspect of this. It's just odd and really makes me nauseous that they're making $ from something like this. I would be livid if it were me. It's no one's business but theirs.

Second, Ellie's reactions post procedure...I understand them. I haven't had a miscarriage or a D&C, so in those things I can't empathize with her pain, but the tears, the anger after coming back from the OR...I get that way with any major procedure that I've had. It's trauma on the body, and for many people it evokes a MAJOR emotional response. Even with the best of care and treatment, I feel violated and invaded and trying to hold everything together before and during the procedures is extremely hard sometimes. I know the loss contributes to her tears, but I also know the procedure itself had to be traumatic. I always need and want my husband with me and I hate it when he can't be with me. I know they can't have spouses in the OR, but it's so scary being alone.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Jared waited so long he had time to drink a Coke? I schedule surgeries and the procedure from the time they go into the OR to the time they are out is 15-30 minutes.
HelloSweetie, can you explain ur post in special snowflake language so I can understand? Ur posts always hit a home run to a thought I have after watching a vlog, so I'd like to know what u mean.....do u schedule d&c's or other fields of medicine procedures?Imagethank u!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by Sarai »

Seeing Ellie cry made me tear up. I know some people think it's just the anesthesia, but it felt like a raw, emotional moment to me. Just a build up of everything plus the medicine. A part of me felt like they shouldn't have shared it tho, especially putting it as the thumbnail...
And it was awkward to me that Bonnie brought Joel along.
Tndbb
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Tndbb »

I hate how insensitive this thread has gotten :( I understand Ellie isn’t the best person but judging her character in the recent vlogs is awful. Claiming it’s “karma” for lying about the miscarriage on Mother’s Day. Come on guys! I personally don’t think she intentionally lied. I really think she thought she was pregnant.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
kaymaroff wrote:I'm actually pleased they showed some footage from the hospital - it's real and it's painful and that's what women go through. It can make people feel less alone to be transparent.

Showing footage is transparent, but setting up scenes and making it seem more drawn out and elaborate is not. If people that are having to go through it are looking for info, I hope they don't find Ellie's vlog. It's a misrepresentation from a clinical perspective. E&J would have been gone only a few hours.
I agree! I think the topic of miscarriages shouldn't be so taboo and for people to show their true emotions, but I believe E&J have crossed a fine line. They make a stage production out of everything - or Jared, in this case. Or they shove a camera in their wife's face while she's sobbing after having a procedure done. I just think there's a better way going about it than what was done.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Sarai wrote:Seeing Ellie cry made me tear up. I know some people think it's just the anesthesia, but it felt like a raw, emotional moment to me. Just a build up of everything plus the medicine. A part of me felt like they shouldn't have shared it tho, especially putting it as the thumbnail...
And it was awkward to me that Bonnie brought Joel along.
As an lds member I'm willing to bet Joel was there to assist in giving Ellie a blessing. Generally you want two priesthood holders present.
jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

Tndbb wrote:I hate how insensitive this thread has gotten :( I understand Ellie isn’t the best person but judging her character in the recent vlogs is awful. Claiming it’s “karma” for lying about the miscarriage on Mother’s Day. Come on guys! I personally don’t think she intentionally lied. I really think she thought she was pregnant.

I completely agree - I dislike a lot of things E&J do - but they do not deserve any of this/any of the criticism for how they have handled it - the moment in the recovery room was heartbreaking to watch, I personally do think it could have been done in a less raw way, but that's their choice.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I disagree. Nobody deserves a miscarriage, but Ellie does deserve this criticism. She is not a nice person. At all. Calling on Mother's Day to announce to couples who have been trying for years that she got pregnant first cycle trying, when she wasn't even pregnant. Her comments about the Walmart worker and finding her a ball. How she treats fans. How she treats Jared. How she treats Jackson.
You can't put your life out there, and show yourself acting horribly but then not expect to get it in return.
And Jared should know better then to film his life this way, everything he does has been for the camera. I'm all for showing real life, and unfortunately this past week for them has been part of it. But the dramatic set up of shots, the dramatic editing, that's not real life. That's to make some $$.
pplove85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pplove85 »

I'm not a fan of Ellie but some of you are terrible humans..
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

HelloSweetie wrote:
_SoFun_ wrote:I'm a long time reader, but first time poster on this site. I want to begin by saying that I ache for them. I feel like their (Ellie's) emotions right now are raw and real, and I hope that they can soon find peace and comfort. I am not, NOT NOT NOT, here to belittle someone's grief or to minimize the pain they are feeling.

However, did anyone else have to just eye-roll a little bit at the Dr. Pepper placement in the waiting room? And the cheesy "look at the can" moment Jared had. There is a time and a place for those types of moments.....this was neither the time nor the place.
Lol. I need to pay better attention because I thought it was a Coke (which, why would he?) but YES!

It was so staged. Ellie would have been gone 15-30 minutes at the very most. He must have brought the can with him and wouldn't have had time to drink the whole thing as depicted.

This vlog has made me see Jared in a different light much like the pkaydate one did. The kind and empathetic Jared that we once saw has clearly been replaced by a cold and calculated business Jared. I actually felt sorry for Ellie in this vlog!
NOW I understand ur post with the can & her only being gone 15-30 minutes......my brain is extra fuzzy today Image

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

FFS. I'm not watching today's vlog. I'm having a hard enough time getting through your guys' descriptions. This whole production feels so gross.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:FFS. I'm not watching today's vlog. I'm having a hard enough time getting through your guys' descriptions. This whole production feels so gross.
Yeah, don't. I watched bits of it and feel awful now. Everything about this is just yucky, from the fact that she miscarried to the putting it all over the internet for money. All of it.
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Ok watching for a 2nd view: regarding the flipping dr. P can, it looks like Jared even "faked taking a sip" of his damn soda! And really when was the last time Jared had a newspaper in his hand? Wouldn't it be more believable if he was on his phone reading the news rather than a freaking newspaper......grrrrrrr........horrible people...

Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Emmalinelola1 wrote:Ok watching for a 2nd view: regarding the flipping dr. P can, it looks like Jared even "faked taking a sip" of his damn soda! And really when was the last time Jared had a newspaper in his hand? Wouldn't it be more believable if he was on his phone reading the news rather than a freaking newspaper......grrrrrrr........horrible people...ImageImage

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: As an lds member I'm willing to bet Joel was there to assist in giving Ellie a blessing. Generally you want two priesthood holders present.
True, I forgot about that. In that case, I guess it's nice Joel came to do that for her.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Once again, I have not watched them since MD. I won't let them make whatever pennies they would make from me viewing. I cannot believe what y'all are saying. Sounds to me like Jared is exploiting this and all he cares about is $$$. It totally disgusts me that the almighty dollar is worth more than healing your family. They are horrible people just horrible. This is not a grieving process this is a money making process.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Jared waited so long he had time to drink a Coke? I schedule surgeries and the procedure from the time they go into the OR to the time they are out is 15-30 minutes.
HelloSweetie, can you explain ur post in special snowflake language so I can understand? Ur posts always hit a home run to a thought I have after watching a vlog, so I'd like to know what u mean.....do u schedule d&c's or other fields of medicine procedures?Imagethank u!

I schedule all the surgical procedures we have at our hospital and D&C's are unfortunately a very common Gyne procedure.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”