Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: The Lessons of Karma - Part # 31

Unread post by Pency »

canmom2 wrote:
Pency wrote:I'm an accountant, I do many people's taxes (small business owners, individuals, etc) and my head is going to explode over this thread, hahaha. I guess maybe my clients should all fire me and hire Canmom so they can deduct every cent of their income next year. :D
Not what I said at all.
https://www.tenor.co/phd6.gif
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

Hey everyone, I'm new to posting in this group as I've only recently started watching this family. I started watching after the miscarriage video (the most recent one) and kind of went from there. Been a member on here for a while so started following this thread and just want to add my two cents and also ask a couple of things..

Firstly I think Jackson is the cutest kid ever, I thought he was so sweet on the Disney cruise when he was asking where Calvin was and then gave him a big hug when he realised he was right behind him

Calvins speech - meh, I don't think it's as big a deal as people are suggesting. Yeah he's probably delayed when you compare him to other kids that age but then I also heard him on the cruise asking what it was that Jared had brought back for them (when he gave them the turtles after he'd been snorkelling). So I kind of think people are ignoring it when he does speak but jumping straight on it when he struggles or when he remains quiet. I also think it's pretty unfair to say he's unlikeable, he's just a little kid and we know that they are choosing which clips to show us. I'm sure he has sweet moments like all toddlers, that for some reason they just don't show? I don't know, like I said I haven't been watching them long at all but think it's pretty mean to say a two year old is unlikeable.

So my questions - do we know that the Disney cruise was paid for/sponsored? Seems to me like they just had a family vacation, they weren't acting like it was sponsored at all? I know it's been said in this thread already but I think certain people on here just assume YouTubers get absolutely everything for free, who's to say they didn't pay for this themselves? They've been doing this a long time and even I can see how overboard (accidental pun, ha) they go with their filming, surely a sponsorship from Disney would be worth putting way more effort into than showing how you pour a glass of chocolate milk for your kids breakfasts?

Also, what was the Mother's Day fiasco? I'm not investing so much in them that I'm going to go back and watch every video from that time period, I've just watched a couple of random ones from the past year

I must say though from comments on here they're really not a well liked family are they?! Ellie comes off rude and stuck up and (let's be honest) Jared is just a bloody weirdo. Sorry if I've offended anyone with anything on this post, just wanted to add my piece :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amf2224
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amf2224 »

PLANE lol Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 9cb632.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”