staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie & Jared: So Tender, So Fun... | Part 32

Unread post by staceymj »

GuavaMama wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:Errr Ellie Hong Kong is still part of China. :roll:
I remember a classmate in high school doing a project on Hong Kong. Something about Hong Kong being its own country or something like that. Like it wasn’t part of China but some other country. I thought Hong Kong was the capital of China.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Beijing is he capital of China Image

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amyfalafal »

GuavaMama wrote:
I remember a classmate in high school doing a project on Hong Kong. Something about Hong Kong being its own country or something like that. Like it wasn’t part of China but some other country. I thought Hong Kong was the capital of China.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

My understanding after travelling there is that Hong Kong is part of China (as of 97) "One country- Two systems" and its foreign defense is part of China. Same President, different regional currency (correct me someone if I'm wrong), and some different laws (as a minor example, youtube and instagram are permitted).
Happy to be educated by whoever knows more about this.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

New Thread : viewtopic.php?t=13302

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

amyfalafal wrote:
GuavaMama wrote:

Correct me if I’m wrong.

My understanding after travelling there is that Hong Kong is part of China (as of 97) "One country- Two systems" and its foreign defense is part of China. Same President, different regional currency (correct me someone if I'm wrong), and some different laws (as a minor example, youtube and instagram are permitted).
Happy to be educated by whoever knows more about this.
Basically Hong Kong considers itself a completely separate country from China, even though China really wants to claim Hong Kong as its own territory. Let's just say if you told someone from Hong Kong that they're from China, it'd be pretty offensive. It's disputed territory but overall they are considered separate countries. Hope that clears it up!
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Thegoatsmeow wrote:I'm kinda surprised no one mentioned the kissing sit down video more. I thought it was strange that Ellie is friends with Jareds ex girl friend that he dated for 2-3 years. Also that his whole family likes her and that she's moving back to Utah and Ellie's excited about it... Is anyone else here friends with their S.O ex?? I get being civil if kids were involved or something, but I guess I was surprised by that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I somehow doubt she's best friends with Jared's ex. For one, I don't think Ellie really has any true friends. I think she has a lot of acquaintances around where she lives. But they are so unrelatable and she is so self-centered that I don't truly think she has many friends. Closest she has I think would be Katie and Missy (and obviously her sisters)...and they don't live near each other. Like her neighbor that did the painting for their family room I'm sure is not her good friend. She probably painted it because Ellie and Jared flaunted money and paid her well for it. Ellie is a controlling, fake, self-centered person. I bet she claims to love Jared's ex and be best friends with her and be so excited about her moving to Utah more out of jealousy. Like she pretends to be friends with someone just to make sure she's not going to swoop in and steal Jared and their "riches" from her. Especially if she knows Jared's family loves here. More and more over the last several months I've gotten the vibe that Ellie and Jared's mom don't get along very well. They have become very distant and such with each other. She's probably pissed that they all like the ex so she tries to make it look like she doesn't care and they are friends when she really has ulterior motives for being "friends" with her.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

gymchick43 wrote:Remember shonduras? Jared hung out with him a few times. His daughter has her on YouTube channel called “A is for Adley” she is a few months younger than Calvin and omg her speech is so well developed I would say on the advanced end, clear 4 word sentences. My 29 month old isn’t even that advanced with sentences yet (although still much more advanced than calvin). I feel like ellie doesn’t bother teaching her kids, honestly Bonnie was the same way until she got flack for Cody not being able to write his name when he started school. My LO is a month younger than Calvin and can clearly say all her colours, shapes, letters, numbers...you get the picture basic pre-k learning stuff.

And Lincoln is a few months younger than Calvin but speaking very clearly and intentionally these days. Calvin literally says nothing except "yeah" and "no"...and gibberish. I really hope E+J wake up soon and do something about it and stop coddling him. He needs help and the longer they go without some intervention, the worse off he will be. Especially if they want to eventually have another baby. If Calvin can't verbalized/express his feelings his behavior might start getting really bad because he can't communicate with others...or he'll just continue to do/say nothing rather than learning and improving like other kids his age. It literally amazes me how much better of a talker Lincoln is than Calvin. It's like out of nowhere Lincoln just started talking up a storm. Not just a few words here and there - he went to meaningful phrases/sentences just like that.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Did you all watch Jared’s insta story? All the furniture in the upstairs is gone! Strange....

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Bethypooh51 wrote:Did you all watch Jared’s insta story? All the furniture in the upstairs is gone! Strange....

They're getting the wood floors resealed. They talked about it in the house q&a
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bethypooh51 wrote:Did you all watch Jared’s insta story? All the furniture in the upstairs is gone! Strange....

I know! It echoes so BADLY. I they have Jackson and then Calvin standing on the windowsill and _yelling_ at him to jump. It's not that high, but still, it's not a good idea. And poor Penny is outside, scratching at the window, begging to be let in. At one point, Jared is yelling so loudly that Jackson actually covers his ears.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”