E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: "I can't believe it's not Tender!" Part #33

Unread post by cat9480 »

Are they really using dead babies as clickbait?! That’s disgusting. They absolutely used that emoji to make people think something happened with this baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J:

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Mk1 wrote:
samawest wrote:I don't believe that symptoms are always a sign that things are going well or so I've been told. I've been pregnant two times(I'm currently on baby number 2, third trimester) and I've hardly had any symptoms except exhaustion and I've had healthy pregnancies and babies. I know that she's worried about miscarrying and the symptoms give her hope but does she have to obsess over it? I'm totally not trying to be offensive to women that have had losses I'm just genuinely curious. It seems like she brings it up a lot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I have been kind of wondering the same thing. She was supposedly "soooooooo sick" with the last pregnancy also for that month they kept it quiet before revealing they had miscarried. So apparently she was "sooooooo sick" that whole time but the baby had literally stopped growing several weeks before. Ellie thought she was like 10 weeks (correct me if I'm wrong) but the Dr said the baby stopped growing at 4 or 5 weeks.
She was 5,5 weeks and the """""""""baby"""""""""""" had stopped growing as an embryo, a tiny fetus at best. Happens to zillions of women around the world every month. 2 thirds (66 %) of women experience miscarriages without even knowing! There is a reason you only tell people you're pregnant after the first trimester you know. It was a failed pregnancy in my book, something was wrong with the embryo or perhaps it was just the wrong combination of egg and sperm cell. In that sense I believe Oprah Winfrey was wrong, you _can_ be half pregnant ;) .

And yes I had a failed pregnancy (thanks to the people who got angry at me for not falling for their drama and lying about the length of their "pregnancy" (6 weeks soon became 8 weeks, plus she was counting from her ovulation date, which should be counting from 3 days later), to later on being surprised they were soo milking it - they were milking it from the very start they uploaded the "miscarriage" vlog! They were abusing the whole infertility community from the start), but I didn't go drama about it (although I understand when vlogging your life, one could share this event, I mean tell about it) and never thought I was infertile or belonged to a "special" group of people who earned special care to get pregnant, perhaps getting attention or for having vlogging material at the same time. And I'm not even sure if it was a failed pregnancy in my case, since I have a womb cyst, and I don't know since when it was there, and if it was there before the pregnancy (which I didn't know about!), this might have been the _external_ cause, and not inherent to fundamental flaws of the embryo which is just nature. In the first case you could call it an unfortunate accident, in the second it is just how life works. And again, millions of women around the world are miscarrying embryos and fetuses every month without even knowing, most of the times because nature says: nope, wrong combo, some fundamental flaws here. lol, sorry.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

cat9480 wrote:Image

Are they really using dead babies as clickbait?! That’s disgusting. They absolutely used that emoji to make people think something happened with this baby.

While I think the emoji choice is very bizarre, I don't think they used it deliberately as clickbait. Their faces are way too happy to be talking about dying babies, and also it wouldn't make sense to have both Julie and Ellie in the thumbnail if that were the case. I am definitely getting sick of the "we can't stop talking about babies" theme already, though!
NellieNovember
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NellieNovember »

natalka81 wrote:

While I think the emoji choice is very bizarre, I don't think they used it deliberately as clickbait. Their faces are way too happy to be talking about dying babies, and also it wouldn't make sense to have both Julie and Ellie in the thumbnail if that were the case. I am definitely getting sick of the "we can't stop talking about babies" theme already, though!
I think they think this emoji means just an angel of a baby. Not a literal angel. Like babies are sweet. Poor emoji choice on their part, but I think they are genuinely clueless and not clickbaiting here.
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

NellieNovember wrote:
natalka81 wrote:

I think they think this emoji means just an angel of a baby. Not a literal angel. Like babies are sweet. Poor emoji choice on their part, but I think they are genuinely clueless and not clickbaiting here.
Ah yes my fav griffiths game of clickbate or clueless

jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

If this was the case, the title would be way more dramatic, vague, and in all lowercase letters. Nor would they be smiling. I in no way read it as clickbating for "dead babies." I don't think anyone else did either.
CurbUrEnthusiasm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurbUrEnthusiasm »

While I think the emoji choice is very bizarre, I don't think they used it deliberately as clickbait. Their faces are way too happy to be talking about dying babies, and also it wouldn't make sense to have both Julie and Ellie in the thumbnail if that were the case. I am definitely getting sick of the "we can't stop talking about babies" theme already, though![/quote]

I think they think this emoji means just an angel of a baby. Not a literal angel. Like babies are sweet. Poor emoji choice on their part, but I think they are genuinely clueless and not clickbaiting here.[/quote]
Ah yes my fav griffiths game of clickbate or clueless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

If that was a drinking game, and you were having a marathon, you'd be hammered.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Ellie just posted a bump picture on Instagram. I know it's super early, but her bump looks super low again. I still say another boy.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

That’s a food baby cause she’s actually eating now.

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:That’s a food baby cause she’s actually eating now.

I was kind of thinking that too! Haha - probably much bigger because of her excessive eating. So I'm sure it's not all baby!
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mk1 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:That’s a food baby cause she’s actually eating now.

I was kind of thinking that too! Haha - probably much bigger because of her excessive eating. So I'm sure it's not all baby!
And mostly bloat as well. When I was first pregnant (I’m 21w now with Baby #4) I so badly wanted to see something so I mistaked my bloat for a bump at like 9 weeks! Come to find out I was actually earlier than that and I was really 6 weeks. She needs to relax and just enjoy it. I know how hard it is after a loss.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

IMG_0689.JPG
OMG her face is already starting to look fuller!! I like Ellie with weight on her so I’m happy!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

I know there are Mormon ladies on here and I do not mean any disrespect but Ellie showing her bare belly on Instagram isn’t very modest. I know she is wearing pants and a long sleeve shirt but I thought Mormons were all about modesty?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ZapRowsdower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZapRowsdower »

Hello! Long time reader, first-time poster.

Regarding Ellie's recent IG "belly shot" and accompanying caption, that was the last straw. I had already unsubbed on YT and haven't watched since Halloween since you all offer such a thorough run-down and I don't want to contribute to their YT payload (fun aside: I suspected she was preggers then because of the weird way the kids "found Peach" lying on the couch putzing around on her phone alone...). But this most recent caption to her IG post is so unbelievably inconsiderate to the infertility community they claim residence in and target with their "brand" of vlogging. "If belly pictures make you uncomfortable, you can hit the unfollow button..." OK, say no more.

I know, I know, it's par for the Ellie course. But posts like that are just plain bad for business - it REALLY shows her true colors and if Jared doesn't reign her in, is going to lead to the ultimate demise of their career.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bethypooh51 wrote:I know there are Mormon ladies on here and I do not mean any disrespect but Ellie showing her bare belly on Instagram isn’t very modest. I know she is wearing pants and a long sleeve shirt but I thought Mormons were all about modesty?

She poses in her bathing suit on IG. There's a vlog thumbnail where they jumped in the snow from the hot tub, and it's practically a crotch shot. She is not modest. She fakes it with the white t-shirts under spaghetti straps, but she isn't _really_ modest. She loves showing off.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:I know there are Mormon ladies on here and I do not mean any disrespect but Ellie showing her bare belly on Instagram isn’t very modest. I know she is wearing pants and a long sleeve shirt but I thought Mormons were all about modesty?

She poses in her bathing suit on IG. There's a vlog thumbnail where they jumped in the snow from the hot tub, and it's practically a crotch shot. She is not modest. She fakes it with the white t-shirts under spaghetti straps, but she isn't _really_ modest. She loves showing off.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
And it's going to get so much worse. Remember the last time Ellie was pregnant? She wasn't even showing yet and she was already looking on Pinterest for maternity photo ideas. She said she liked one that was a naked silhouette or something like that. My guess is we are going to see all kinds of awish behaviour disguised as "belly shots."
ZapRowsdower
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ZapRowsdower »

Hello! Long time reader, first-time poster.

Regarding Ellie's recent IG "belly shot" and accompanying caption, that was the last straw. I had already unsubbed on YT and haven't watched since Halloween since you all offer such a thorough run-down and I don't want to contribute to their YT payload (fun aside: I suspected she was preggers then because of the weird way the kids "found Peach" lying on the couch putzing around on her phone alone...). But this most recent caption to her IG post is so unbelievably inconsiderate to the infertility community they claim residence in and target with their "brand" of vlogging. "If belly pictures make you uncomfortable, you can hit the unfollow button..." OK, say no more.

I know, I know, it's par for the Ellie course. But posts like that are just plain bad for business - it REALLY shows her true colors and if Jared doesn't reign her in, is going to lead to the ultimate demise of their career.
CurbUrEnthusiasm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurbUrEnthusiasm »

I never knew Ellie was Mormon when I watched their vlogs a long time ago because their literal intro was her belly at the doctor's. And honestly there's nothing wrong with it - but if she and Jared are going to preach, they should at least practice by not doing crotch shots.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
IMG_0689.JPG
OMG her face is already starting to look fuller!! I like Ellie with weight on her so I’m happy!

I saw this too and couldn't help but think about how different she already looks! A bunch of old videos keep popping up in my suggested box where Ellie is very pregnant with Calvin. She is nearly unrecognizable in those videos compared to what we've been seeing! Her cheekbones are so harsh when she has no weight on her. I think the comment section will be out of control if she does a 180 and goes back to skinny, gaunt Ellie after this pregnancy. I don't think viewers will be so naive this time and it will be more obvious that she has a problem.
Aussiegal2017
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aussiegal2017 »

First time posting here
Was she like this during her other pregnancies is this all they talk about

Return to “Ellie and Jared”