E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: No Longer Infertile, Just Insensitive | Part 34

Unread post by GymChick »

I’m at least glad video submissions are private. Some people didn’t want to send upload their stories because it was private to them. Hopefully if someone does win and they want to remain private E+J allow that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

scooper wrote:Can I just say how ANNOYED I get over the fact that her mysterious "3rd miscarriage" is NEVER ever mentioned. She always conveniently only mentions 2. I'm so grossed out about the fact that she obviously lied about having a third miscarriage. So gross.
When was the third miscarriage? I can't keep up with their miscarriages anymore! I thought it was only two.
cleo2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cleo2016 »

Calvins teeth are huge. And to think those are just his baby teeth. He is so off putting I can't explain it. Jackson is so sweet & cute though. It's shocking that Jackson actually came from Ellie & Jared.
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

cleo2016 wrote:Calvins teeth are huge. And to think those are just his baby teeth. He is so off putting I can't explain it. Jackson is so sweet & cute though. It's shocking that Jackson actually came from Ellie & Jared.

It's because he takes after his mom. So unfortunate.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
Mk1 wrote:Almost 30k views already when that's often all they get on other videos.
They know the attention they'll receive off of this. They CRAVE the spotlight (and money, of course).
Oh, and maybe they'll get another "award" like last year, and she can show up all glowingly pregnant to an affair put on by the infertility community. She would loooove that!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gymchick43 wrote:I’m at least glad video submissions are private. Some people didn’t want to send upload their stories because it was private to them. Hopefully if someone does win and they want to remain private E+J allow that.

But aren't people voting again this year? Wasn't the deal last year that they picked the "most compelling" couples and then people voted? Makes me queasy just thinking about it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Mk1 wrote:
cleo2016 wrote:Calvins teeth are huge. And to think those are just his baby teeth. He is so off putting I can't explain it. Jackson is so sweet & cute though. It's shocking that Jackson actually came from Ellie & Jared.

And his dad. Jared has some HUGE teeth. He did a mouth swap app with Bryan, and it was freakish. His big old teeth in Bryan's mouth, and Bryan's snaggly Chicklet teeth in Jared's mouth. Ewww.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Mk1 wrote:

Jared is no prize himself, jared actually said he had really horrible teeth growing up that affected his self esteem I believe?

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

lmmomSD wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
Mk1 wrote:Almost 30k views already when that's often all they get on other videos.
They know the attention they'll receive off of this. They CRAVE the spotlight (and money, of course).
Oh, and maybe they'll get another "award" like last year, and she can show up all glowingly pregnant to an affair put on by the infertility community. She would loooove that!

Oh, she'd be in all of her glory! After all, she did bring one of her sons when she met the IVF grant winners the first time along with bringing him to the infertility race thing. Insensitive time to show off that she's able to have kids yet cries about her infertility.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I do appreciate them changing things this year with the whole voting. And I hope a deserving couple gets this grant. Other than that I don't really this being bigger or better than last year. Only 4 grants versus 7 from last year? Its like this was an after thought because they knew they needed to do something to try to top last year but it fell short and they didn't have any other ideas.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

The minions are eating this up. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 494415.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:The minions are eating this up. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 494415.jpg[/img]

That's probably why they do it. It's ok to be an insensitive and selfish person as long as you have one good thing to point at for proof of why you're a good person....

Apparently Image
JVK19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JVK19 »

Does it drive anyone else crazy that they call it a "giveaway". I find that so gross! Like "hey guys we're giving away a potential pregnancy!". I don't know. When we are talking about human beings as the "prize" it makes my skin crawl. Leave it at "ivf grant". No "giveaway" needed

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

HelloSweetie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:The minions are eating this up. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... 494415.jpg[/img]

That's probably why they do it. It's ok to be an insensitive and selfish person as long as you have one good thing to point at for proof of why you're a good person....

Apparently Image
IF couples competing for a glimmer of hope .. Doesn't bf look good in my book

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
wonderwoman123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wonderwoman123 »

Remember, to the less educated person who may not be aware of this. Although it seems so kind and generous that they do an IVF giveaway, they are only doing it because it allows them to deduct what they donate from their massive tax bill for the year. They are not really giving any of their money away. If they did not do this they would just pay more money in to uncle sam. That is why most wealthy people donate large amounts of money at the end of the year. It's sad because they act like they are such wonderful people and they really want recognition for it.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

wonderwoman123 wrote:Remember, to the less educated person who may not be aware of this. Although it seems so kind and generous that they do an IVF giveaway, they are only doing it because it allows them to deduct what they donate from their massive tax bill for the year. They are not really giving any of their money away. If they did not do this they would just pay more money in to uncle sam. That is why most wealthy people donate large amounts of money at the end of the year. It's sad because they act like they are such wonderful people and they really want recognition for it.
Exactly and this is why all of the younger minions eat this up. They don't realize, or don't want to realize, that it is not as generous on Ellie and Jared's part due to this and also because of the selfish reasoning behind their part.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

lmmomSD wrote:
Mk1 wrote:

And his dad. Jared has some HUGE teeth. He did a mouth swap app with Bryan, and it was freakish. His big old teeth in Bryan's mouth, and Bryan's snaggly Chicklet teeth in Jared's mouth. Ewww.

Speaking of teeth...[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... a0e350.jpg[/img]
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

my eyes have rolled out of my head, out the door, and down the hill. I will never get them back. Some people do things for genuine reasons, some for tax reasons, some for their God complex, sadly I believe these two only do them for the last two.
honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

I don't understand all the hate they get for this.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but there will always be a "loser" in every single contest in the world. Everyone who enters KNOWS this. The potential to not win is there. I don't see how it's such a controversial thing?

They're giving four people the opportunity to start a family. I think that's amazing.

Explain to me why it's so wrong? I am genuinely curious.

I know they pick the winners and people are up in arms about that too, like how can THEY determine who is "most worthy" for the grant? Well, it's their money they're donating, so it's ultimately their decision who they want to give it to. Whether is based on video quality, sob story, etc. It is 100% their choice and once again, all participants are aware of that. Of course everyone deserves the opportunity, but we don't live in a fairytale world where everyone can win. Only 4 people can.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

honeybear wrote:I don't understand all the hate they get for this.

I know this is an unpopular opinion, but there will always be a "loser" in every single contest in the world. Everyone who enters KNOWS this. The potential to not win is there. I don't see how it's such a controversial thing?

They're giving four people the opportunity to start a family. I think that's amazing.

Explain to me why it's so wrong? I am genuinely curious.

I know they pick the winners and people are up in arms about that too, like how can THEY determine who is "most worthy" for the grant? Well, it's their money they're donating, so it's ultimately their decision who they want to give it to. Whether is based on video quality, sob story, etc. It is 100% their choice and once again, all participants are aware of that. Of course everyone deserves the opportunity, but we don't live in a fairytale world where everyone can win. Only 4 people can.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”