E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Hey, did you know we’re PREGNANT?!?!?!? (Part 35)

Unread post by natalka81 »

SPOILER ALERT: What "happened" to Ellie was that she peed her pants a little when she sneezed because she's....PREGNANT!!!! I didn't bother watching the rest of the vlog so I won't ruin anyone's day with any more spoilers, don't worry.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

I think the half curl half straight hair is a little better than the bangs twisted into a bun look she used to do all the time!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
fitmiss79
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fitmiss79 »

Ellie probably has a UTI. Urgency, frequency, pressure and peeing her pants - typical UTI symptoms but she talks about her accidents like it’s cute and we all want to know about her bladder issues.

And poor Calvin attempting to say “Rocket Bathbomb” and all he can say is “Rachhhh”. I feel bad for him. It isn’t his fault that he isn’t getting the help he needs.
stella89
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by stella89 »

I just watched Jackson's 3rd birthday video and it's pretty eye opening in regards to how delayed Calvin is, given that he'll be three in 3 months. I hope they get him evaluated soon.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Let's not forget Jared bought her a giant bag of lush bath bombs and she commented that she rarely buys them even though she talks about them. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

fitmiss79 wrote:Ellie probably has a UTI. Urgency, frequency, pressure and peeing her pants - typical UTI symptoms but she talks about her accidents like it’s cute and we all want to know about her bladder issues.

And poor Calvin attempting to say “Rocket Bathbomb” and all he can say is “Rachhhh”. I feel bad for him. It isn’t his fault that he isn’t getting the help he needs.
I wouldn't be surprised if she did have a UTI since she _says_ she uses a Lush bomb every day. But after a couple of kids, if you don't do your Kegels, you will pee when you sneeze. She is so clueless about her body, she probably doesn't even know what Kegels are!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

She’s getting her pregnancy face and voice back. The voice especially. When I hear it it just sounds like she’s pregnant with Jackson again. I hope someone else knows what I’m talking about or else I just sound crazy lol. It’s especially noticeable in the beginning of the vlog.

And even though she looks noticeably older now, you can still see the younger pregnant Ellie in her eyes and cheeks here. It’s kinda like when someone makes a certain face and they suddenly look exactly like one of their siblings. But in this case it’s just young healthy(ish) Ellie at 22 vs “old” sickly Ellie at 26.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 80e066.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

littlebaby wrote:She’s getting her pregnancy face and voice back. The voice especially. When I hear it it just sounds like she’s pregnant with Jackson again. I hope someone else knows what I’m talking about or else I just sound crazy lol. It’s especially noticeable in the beginning of the vlog.

And even though she looks noticeably older now, you can still see the younger pregnant Ellie in her eyes and cheeks here. It’s kinda like when someone makes a certain face and they suddenly look exactly like one of their siblings. But in this case it’s just young healthy(ish) Ellie at 22 vs “old” sickly Ellie at 26.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 80e066.jpg[/img]

I know exactly what you mean! I remember being so confused that her voice slowly started to change weeks after Calvin was born. Her pregnancy weight left and the voice too.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
SJSx3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SJSx3 »

stella89 wrote:I just watched Jackson's 3rd birthday video and it's pretty eye opening in regards to how delayed Calvin is, given that he'll be three in 3 months. I hope they get him evaluated soon.
I can't believe how different Ellie looks in that vlog compared to now.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

lmmomSD wrote:
fitmiss79 wrote:Ellie probably has a UTI. Urgency, frequency, pressure and peeing her pants - typical UTI symptoms but she talks about her accidents like it’s cute and we all want to know about her bladder issues.

I wouldn't be surprised if she did have a UTI since she _says_ she uses a Lush bomb every day. But after a couple of kids, if you don't do your Kegels, you will pee when you sneeze. She is so clueless about her body, she probably doesn't even know what Kegels are!

I didnt watch the vlog yet, and not defending anyone, just saying that "urgency, frequency, pressure and peeing your pants" is a very common 'problem' in pregnancy lol. Doesnt mean she has a UTI. She however doesnt drink enough water, and has bath bombs every day, that wouldnt surprise me but the
symptoms mentioned above is a very common pregnancy issue. You're right not enough pelvic floor exercises will increase the chance of a leaky bladder. The baby's weight is pressing against the bladder-just basic pregnant anatomy there. If there was another diagnosis other than UTI it wouldnt surprise me if she had GDM, Gestational Diabetes.. Many women who have PCOS get GDM while pregnant. Other symptoms we see Ellie complain about is just attention seeking and highlighting basic pregnancy symptoms as if she's the only one in the world who has ever been pregnant.
Puppiedogeyes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Puppiedogeyes »

This is totally random.. but here in Germany it’s recommended to do pelvic floor exercises. Like really in a club or office with a coach in around 10 sessions.
Even for the stomach muscles to get back in place.

How is it in the US?
Do doctors not tell women who just gave birth to rebuild their body?! I have not seen one vlogger mom do any kind of activity towards rebuilding the muscles and everything.
After two kids with no training whatsoever she is gonna have a pretty interesting pregnancy with incontinence.... and that could last a lifetime!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Puppiedogeyes wrote:This is totally random.. but here in Germany it’s recommended to do pelvic floor exercises. Like really in a club or office with a coach in around 10 sessions.

How is it in the US?
Do doctors not tell women who just gave birth to rebuild their body?! I have not seen one vlogger mom do any kind of activity towards rebuilding the muscles and everything.
After two kids with no training whatsoever she is gonna have a pretty interesting pregnancy with incontinence.... and that could last a lifetime!

Good point .. No midwife or doctor told me about exercises or classes

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

onbreak wrote:
Puppiedogeyes wrote:This is totally random.. but here in Germany it’s recommended to do pelvic floor exercises. Like really in a club or office with a coach in around 10 sessions.

How is it in the US?

Good point .. No midwife or doctor told me about exercises or classes

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
In Australia they do, and you may do physio for free (gov pays for it) to learn how to do pelvic floor exercises during and after pregnancy, as well as SPD support and assisting in healing your abdominal muscle separation, and most times the physio comes to your bed side before you check out from hospital/after birth. It's not mandatory, but its free, I recommend it to all my patients.
izziebelle13
Informer
Informer

Unread post by izziebelle13 »

How is it in the US?

You can see this through jessfam. She ‘supposedly’ has really bad muscle separation in her lower back from carrying her kids. She carried 4 kids (including twins) before it was completely destroyed by number 5 and now she has to have corrective surgery. Ellie’s frame is very small and it will destroy her lower back and pelvic floor if she does not maintain it. Carrying a child is a massive burden on a body regardless if it was made to do it or not

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My OB was a woman, so yeah, she was all over the Kegels! I actually had a bit of prolapse after my son. Freaked me out! I called her all panicked, saying that things were poking out that shouldn't be! I thought I was going to have to have surgery, (that's what she said at first!) but all I had to do was lots of Kegels. I'm appalled that in this day and age doctors don't tell women how to take care of themselves. I am not surprised with Ellie, because I'll bet even if her doctor told her, she wouldn't get it, or wouldn't do it unless Jennifer told her to.

fitmiss79
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fitmiss79 »

amyfalafal wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:

I didnt watch the vlog yet, and not defending anyone, just saying that "urgency, frequency, pressure and peeing your pants" is a very common 'problem' in pregnancy lol. Doesnt mean she has a UTI. She however doesnt drink enough water, and has bath bombs every day, that wouldnt surprise me but the
symptoms mentioned above is a very common pregnancy issue. You're right not enough pelvic floor exercises will increase the chance of a leaky bladder. The baby's weight is pressing against the bladder-just basic pregnant anatomy there. If there was another diagnosis other than UTI it wouldnt surprise me if she had GDM, Gestational Diabetes.. Many women who have PCOS get GDM while pregnant. Other symptoms we see Ellie complain about is just attention seeking and highlighting basic pregnancy symptoms as if she's the only one in the world who has ever been pregnant.

I agree but also having been a Labor and delivery RN for 14 years I’ve seen a lot of women come to the hospital
with those symptoms but zero burning with urination and have a UTI. Pregnancy just does weird things to your body and when I was listening to her talk about her symptoms the RN in me immediately thought UTI. They way she described having to go to the bathroom “immediately”, feeling pressure and peeing her pants several times - all this had never happened before and came on suddenly. I’m just saying that my medical background says get checked for a UTI.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

djcbcn wrote:
gopedjane wrote:Question. Every time Ellie show how she curls her hair she purposely leaves the bottom straight. I think this looks terrible and unfinished. Am I just old and out of touch?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's "the thing" to do now. It makes the hair look less polished and more modern

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
I had a crimping iron in the 80s that crimped into the"Z" look popular today; wish I had kept that thing, coulda sold it for $$$$$.

Ellie gets on my last working nerve, but I have to give her a bit of credit for biking to Golden Gate Park/Bridge. That ride is no joke; especially when it's windy and cold. HOWEVER, y'all know that girl has a ton of those bath bombs around; but it makes for good vlog to have doting Jared bring her a gift.

Kegels FTW!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wait. Did she bike across Golden Gate Bridge, or did she bike around Golden Gate Park? Because they're not the same thing. Golden Gate Bridge can definitely be windy and cold. But Golden Gate Park is in the middle of the City, and is fairly flat and protected.

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Wait. Did she bike across Golden Gate Bridge, or did she bike around Golden Gate Park? Because they're not the same thing. Golden Gate Bridge can definitely be windy and cold. But Golden Gate Park is in the middle of the City, and is fairly flat and protected.

I know right?! As a SF 'Native' :P (moved 7 years ago to Australia), I thought the same thing! it looks like they rode from Fisherman's Wharf to the GG Bridge through Crissy Fields.
I'll give them a pass on saying the wrong thing. It's clear they didn't go to Golden Gate Park. They wouldn't have had time for it. My Aussie husband didn't get the difference when we first met, until i took him to see the Buffalos and other touristy spots in GG Park. He thought GG Park is the parklands around GG Bridge.
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I don't know if this was mentioned but Jared was talking on twitter about how he is in line online to get tickets to see Hamilton. After that he tweeted "I can't tell you how many times we've looked at plane tickets & @SeatGeek to go to a show in NYC" He is totally looking for Seat Geek to reach out and sponsor a trip/give tickets for them to see it. I actually have second hand embarrassment. Seat Geek always sponsors youtubers and him @'ing them is like a cry for help.
I'm already groaning thinking about Ellie seeing Hamilton and not getting why every character but King George is supposed to be a POC.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”