E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E&J: Take Ellie Away and She's Happy All Day | Part #126

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I’m guessing they are getting rid of Penny now. Why else would she ask about a hypoallergenic dog?
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Cgl33 wrote:I’m guessing they are getting rid of Penny now. Why else would she ask about a hypoallergenic dog?
They’ve done a lot of unforgivable things but getting rid of Penny would be pretty high on this the list of them being shit people. I really hope that’s not the case. Not that I think Penny is treated exceptionally well but tearing a dog away from its family and claiming it’s an allergy issue or that you can’t keep her because she wants to eat the bunny (because who gets a damn bunny when they have a big dog who would surely be bothered by that) is pretty damn low. I think she’s just jealous of Bonnie and Ruby’s cute, soft, and fluffy breeds. No offense to labs but they just aren’t as insta worthy as their little fluffy dogs. I don’t think a lab was ever a good choice for them, but they couldn’t (or at least shouldn’t) lock a littler dog like that outside full time....but then again they’d probably just keep it caged full time like Bonnie. None of them should have pets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mickey123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mickey123 »

Most smaller breeds and hypoallergenic dogs were bred to hunt so you would have to watch them constantly. She can't even watch her own kid so how can she keep up with two animals?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Why doesn't it surprise me that Ellie wants a little dog she can carry around? Doesn't surprise me in the least bit. Maybe if Bonnie hadn't gotten Lady, she would have been fine with Penny, but now? Nope.
She is just ridiculous. She'll convince Jared that they need to either rehome Penny or she will have to live in the garage, and if Ellie gets a little cuddly dog (who won't get to cuddle) and another baby, she will FINALLY be happy.
Of course, nothing else has made her happy, because she is a miserable person who is seeking happiness from things outside herself:
Getting married
Having a baby
Having another baby
Building the Ice Palace
The biggest hot tub in Utah
The Appliance Bar...
Getting fencing
Getting Penny
Trees(???)
_another_ baby
Bollie
Trips to Florida... maybe _moving_ to Florida?
If I missed any of those little things that Ellie seemed to think were going to make her happy, let me know!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

What a great lesson that would be for the three boys. Jackson, Calvin, and Tommy are all bonded with Penny. Who all of a sudden is allergic to her. My experience labs are much easier to train then the small dogs. I also disagree that smaller dogs are more instagramable then the bigger ones. I post my two all the time. Both are characters and very photogenic. I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder though. I prefer a more substantial dog, mine our 45 and 70 pounds.

me_too926
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by me_too926 »

So i haven't been on here in a while, but had to say something! Last week on Instagram stories Ellie admitted that when they took a road trip to California and she was pregnant with Tommy, she wore a diaper and peed in it in the CAR!!!?? What grown woman in her right mine does that and then tells social media? Are you too lazy to stop and go to the bathroom? How gross....
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

Asking because I didn’t see the post but did she actually say “small” hypoallergenic dog? Because a standard poodle is also hypoallergenic and they can be huge. Same with giant schnauzers, Portuguese Water Dogs and more. I don’t doubt that Ellie is only thinking small and fluffy but it would be hilarious if Jared grew some balls and brought home a giant hypoallergenic dog.

But also getting rid of Penny would be basically unforgiveable. Labs are such family dogs and bond so strongly with their families, it would probably break her little heart. Griffiths girls really don’t see past the end of their noses.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Id hate Ellie & Jared if they got rid of Penny in favor of another/different dog.
But for Penny's sake? If she ended up with a family who actually loves her, lets her part of their pack, lets her in the house, lets her eat in the house? Penny's life could be so much better.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:17 am Id hate Ellie & Jared if they got rid of Penny in favor of another/different dog.
But for Penny's sake? If she ended up with a family who actually loves her, lets her part of their pack, lets her in the house, lets her eat in the house? Penny's life could be so much better.
She's a purebred popular breed who's still pretty young so it probably wouldn't be difficult to re-home her, at least.

Do the Griffiths even see dogs as creatures with feelings? It seems like all of them just treat them like objects.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

me_too926 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:54 am So i haven't been on here in a while, but had to say something! Last week on Instagram stories Ellie admitted that when they took a road trip to California and she was pregnant with Tommy, she wore a diaper and peed in it in the CAR!!!?? What grown woman in her right mine does that and then tells social media? Are you too lazy to stop and go to the bathroom? How gross....
I meant to comment on that and forgot till you mentioned it. This family are just nuts!! Since Ellie asked the question about the hypoallergenic dog, I figure they have already rehomed Penny. I haven't seen Penny in their IG stories lately that I remember. Ruby had her in a vlog yesterday but she's behind so Penny could still be gone now.

Jared tagging Andrew and Shawn Johnson East on their couples podcast-he has no shame! Jared is just wanting to push their podcast and probably the Bollie stuff. I can hear Ellie now-like totally, like totally. Oh and Shawn had a baby girl so she will be carrying on about that!
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Huh look at that, Jared leaves her in charge and magically her eyes started hurting again. She's got anxiety alright - over her motherly duties Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 175f5e.jpg[/IMG]

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:17 am Id hate Ellie & Jared if they got rid of Penny in favor of another/different dog.
Agree 100% but I would feel sorry for the boys. I think they genuinely like Penny.

ETA: I wonder if we'll soon be informed that Penny is the cause of her eye pain.
Parktown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Parktown »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:24 am Why doesn't it surprise me that Ellie wants a little dog she can carry around? Doesn't surprise me in the least bit. Maybe if Bonnie hadn't gotten Lady, she would have been fine with Penny, but now? Nope.
She is just ridiculous. She'll convince Jared that they need to either rehome Penny or she will have to live in the garage, and if Ellie gets a little cuddly dog (who won't get to cuddle) and another baby, she will FINALLY be happy.
Of course, nothing else has made her happy, because she is a miserable person who is seeking happiness from things outside herself:
Getting married
Having a baby
Having another baby
Building the Ice Palace
The biggest hot tub in Utah
The Appliance Bar...
Getting fencing
Getting Penny
Trees(???)
_another_ baby
Bollie
Trips to Florida... maybe _moving_ to Florida?
If I missed any of those little things that Ellie seemed to think were going to make her happy, let me know!

Designing a baby girl!

Mickey123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mickey123 »

If someone in the house is suddenly "allergic" to the dog, they can be "allergic" to the bunny just as easy.
purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by purple_rain_82 »

natalka81 wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:15 pm
Agree 100% but I would feel sorry for the boys. I think they genuinely like Penny.

ETA: I wonder if we'll soon be informed that Penny is the cause of her eye pain.
Don't give her ideas....
purple_rain_82
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by purple_rain_82 »

fossilfinger wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:07 am
She's a purebred popular breed who's still pretty young so it probably wouldn't be difficult to re-home her, at least.

Do the Griffiths even see dogs as creatures with feelings? It seems like all of them just treat them like objects.
Like they do with their kids...
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Does Ellie realise that anxiety presents itself in physical symptoms that are triggered by certain events? It’s very obvious that she feels out of control and then the symptoms come on. She needs proper help.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Hey Ellie, are you saying that you got married so young because you were super mature? Sure young marriage may be a thing that works out for a few people, but think about it. When are you really happy? Is it when you have time with your family doing the mundane tasks or when you get freedom from your responsibilities and kids? When do you have eye pain? hmmm...

It's from experience and knowledge that people speak from about getting married young, you shouldn't take that as a personal affront. Life is hard and is harder when you add on more responsibility, in general it's coming from a place of care and wanting others to enjoy their life. It must be difficult to understand though when you've been groomed to do nothing but be a young wife and mother all your life.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Holy crap they both look like they are pushing mid 40’s.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
me_too926
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by me_too926 »

Oh My! Ellie looks so old in Jareds instagram picture he posted for Valentines day....Shes 28!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”