Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hellomydolly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Ellie + Jared: E+J All The Way Part 3

Unread post by hellomydolly »

I don't know why I'm so fascinated by these Mormon garments...but I've spotted them again in the latest video and took a screen capture

Also, I was very, very impressed with all the flips etc the Mecham family did at Airborne. I am kind of jealous/annoyed my family isn't like that. When I was a kid we never did athletic family things together.
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Holy craparoni this thread is dead. What happened?

Anyway...man these guys are going to run themselves into the ground. If Ellie wasn't so supportive (and Jared so irritatingly positive) I would think they would give up daily vlogging for a bit to recover after three months constantly on the go. But I doubt that will happen.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

westwuff wrote:Holy craparoni this thread is dead. What happened?

Anyway...man these guys are going to run themselves into the ground. If Ellie wasn't so supportive (and Jared so irritatingly positive) I would think they would give up daily vlogging for a bit to recover after three months constantly on the go. But I doubt that will happen.
I'm guessing that since Ellie didn't run to her mom's house when Jared was at VidCon, like some people speculated she would, there isn't much to talk about? Threads typically get busier when there are things to snark about and she handled the kids fine on her own, the family reunion was pretty low-key and uneventful, so I guess there isn't much to add to the discussion. I figure things will pick up at the Utah convention when they're around other YouTubers.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie + Jared: E+J All The Way Part 3

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

DistantLines wrote:

I'm guessing that since Ellie didn't run to her mom's house when Jared was at VidCon, like some people speculated she would, there isn't much to talk about? Threads typically get busier when there are things to snark about and she handled the kids fine on her own, the family reunion was pretty low-key and uneventful, so I guess there isn't much to add to the discussion. I figure things will pick up at the Utah convention when they're around other YouTubers.
Not really. We could "nitpick" them just like we do other YTers, but it isn't well received for the most part because they are likeable.

If we are nitpicking... I for one would love to see more Jackson and less Calvin. Jackson is at a super fun age right now and that's interesting... sorry but Calvin is not. Plus we saw that stage not long ago with Jackson Image

I get that they make the vids for their memories, but Jared works his ass off and I think he wants more subs (he's been doing meetings like crazy!). Smothering Calvin in kisses EVERY VLOG is awkward and it's getting old. When it's the first 2 minutes of most videos, it could be driving new subs away from some otherwise really fun vlogs.

Just my opinion Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

Calvin was really cute today. I think he will be laughing soon!
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

DistantLines wrote:

This thread has always been this way. Sometimes it gets "dead" until something new is happening. That's just how it is. And probably a positive sign as they are very respected on this gossip forum. No news? Good news! ;)
az2639
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by az2639 »

I guess Ellie is listening to her viewers that said to get Calvins neck checked. Since he tilts it so much to one side...they are taking him to the doctor.

meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

I love babies but the smothering Calvin with kisses in every video is old.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

az2639 wrote:I guess Ellie is listening to her viewers that said to get Calvins neck checked. Since he tilts it so much to one side...they are taking him to the doctor.

I wish she would have gone more into detail about that instead of making it a passing comment. Maybe she said something more in a video I missed?

It just felt like they did a whole lot of talking about nothing this vlog, and the neck thing (why exactly she's concerned) would have been interesting.

usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

az2639 wrote:I guess Ellie is listening to her viewers that said to get Calvins neck checked. Since he tilts it so much to one side...they are taking him to the doctor.

I was actually thinking lately that he seemed to be doing better with his neck. I was surprised when she said that.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

I'm so glad she's going to get the neck checked out!!! Even though, I do agree it seems to be straightening out on his own. I've loved how Ellie has been handling the busy-ness of their lives for the past month and I guess upcoming month. She's being assertive and skipping things when she feels she needs to get composed again. And I love that they're able to do things separately and seem happy for each other and loving when they're together.

Calvin is starting to really cuten up these days!!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie + Jared: E+J All The Way Part 3

I love that Jared wants a dog so bad, but that they are waiting until they have a house to get one. Very responsible

I hope they don't get a puppy though. Maybe a dog that's a year or so and out of the "teenage stage". Ellie has said before that she loves a clean and organized house, and lab puppies are chaos! I think a puppy would be too much on top of already having 2 under 2. I'd hate to see them make the same mistake Sam and Jennika did.

Plus dog/puppy training is a ton of work, and Jared just seems so busy already. I hope it pays off and they get their house soon. I think they will and that's why B&M were in such a hurry to buy one first.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Ellie does seem so much better lately. I'm glad she is more content with Calvin. I did hear her mention yesterday buying another car. I can't imagine sharing with my husband!
Deadhead_kay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deadhead_kay »

Jackson is so freaking adorable! I'm catching up on all the vlogs from the past few days and he's talking so much More now and actually responding. Asdfhjkl baby fever to the max lmao.
Just the opinion of an internet stranger. Don't take anything personally, for your own sake as well as mine.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

When Jackson pointed at his belly button. Daaawwwwwwww. Such a cutie patootie.

Jared is really sweet to surprise Ellie with Lush occasionally. I wish my hubby would surprise me with bath goodies!! :)

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:I love that Jared wants a dog so bad, but that they are waiting until they have a house to get one. Very responsible Image

I hope they don't get a puppy though. Maybe a dog that's a year or so and out of the "teenage stage". Ellie has said before that she loves a clean and organized house, and lab puppies are chaos! I think a puppy would be too much on top of already having 2 under 2. I'd hate to see them make the same mistake Sam and Jennika did.

Plus dog/puppy training is a ton of work, and Jared just seems so busy already. I hope it pays off and they get their house soon. I think they will and that's why B&M were in such a hurry to buy one first.

this is a concern of mine, too. ellie really does not seem too into pets and i would dislike them if they got a pet and did not keep it.
hi_bye
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hi_bye »

Deadhead_kay wrote:Jackson is so freaking adorable! I'm catching up on all the vlogs from the past few days and he's talking so much More now and actually responding. Asdfhjkl baby fever to the max lmao.
Exactly why I can't watch all their vlogs!
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

hi_bye wrote:
Deadhead_kay wrote:Jackson is so freaking adorable! I'm catching up on all the vlogs from the past few days and he's talking so much More now and actually responding. Asdfhjkl baby fever to the max lmao.
Exactly why I can't watch all their vlogs!
Anytime Jackson responds to a question with "yeah yeah!" I die. His little voice is too cute.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”