Ellie + Jared Part 5

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie + Jared Part 5

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:
karunohana wrote:How sad that they feel the need to make their wedding annivesary about youtub. A big event planned which is a suprise for the viewers? How about going on a date and just be a couple without youtube? And also why did Jared feel the need to tell everyone that he got Ellie something as a surprise? It just seems like they want to be the perfect couple just for everyone else. How can you have a healthy relationship if all the little things that make it so amazing are only done to impress their viewers?
YES!!! They are living every moment of their lives planned around a vlog. How sad!!!

It's incredibly shallow. Who exactly are they trying to impress? Are they at all ever genuine anymore? Seems like they are selling their souls to be popular with a fickle group of 12 year olds. 6th graders chsnge boyfriends/girlfriends every week or two.too bad they've alienated so many young moms. Young moms are the ones that decide what to buy and consume so many products they they could be promoting. Maybe it's me, but Zi would expect a lot more views for the number of subscribers they have. Something isn't adding up.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GymChick »

I'm not a fan of B+M but while Jared was vlogging I even got an awkward this isn't Jarred's normal personality vibe from them when jared would interact with B+M. Bryan calling out Jared with the "you literally never said that" even tho jared was joking around he seems caught off guard but went with it. And the fake laughing at his corny jokes. So cringey

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

They are about to hit 500k subs...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

gymchick43 wrote:I'm not a fan of B+M but while Jared was vlogging I even got an awkward this isn't Jarred's normal personality vibe from them when jared would interact with B+M. Bryan calling out Jared with the "you literally never said that" even tho jared was joking around he seems caught off guard but went with it. And the fake laughing at his corny jokes. So cringey

That was hilarious and SO awkward!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:
gymchick43 wrote:I'm not a fan of B+M but while Jared was vlogging I even got an awkward this isn't Jarred's normal personality vibe from them when jared would interact with B+M. Bryan calling out Jared with the "you literally never said that" even tho jared was joking around he seems caught off guard but went with it. And the fake laughing at his corny jokes. So cringey

That was hilarious and SO awkward!
I caught that too! Cringe. It really would appear that the whole BFF thing between Ellie and Missy is contrived. If my best friend had a baby, and my husband was going to stay with her and her husband and go to meetings, I would be all over it. There's no way I would stay home.

I don't see why they have to have an anniversary "surprise" for the viewers. Just celebrate your anniversary for yourself. It's cheesy.
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

saltliferocks wrote:I still think that Ruby and Julie have the sexiest husbands of the Griffith sisters.. I am all about a sexy, masculine, and smart man.. :love2:
I realized Landon (Julie) reminds me of the guy from American Pie and OITNB Hahahaha
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

I'm watching the last TMV episode and I don't get why Jared is there, this the mom's view! Maybe I'm wrong but they include the husbands/dads in special occasions and from what I remember the guests never bring their husbands to talk on the show.

I find it so funny that they talked about positivity, being positive it's one thing if that's how you are, but the thing is that I don't believe they are, they're just copying Shay and trying to make their life look a certain way so they're "#goals".
And also, maybe I'm being mean, but I don't believe that they started vlogging because Jared wanted Jackson to remember his grandpa's voice, it's like "we vlog for memories", you can film stuff for yourself and keep it private, stop trying to make everything an emotional thing. Yeah, I'm sure that's great to have all this good memories on videos but don't lie, you're doing this because you make money and there is nothing wrong with that.

ps: I can't stand Jared's "acting"

^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

saltliferocks wrote:I still think that Ruby and Julie have the sexiest husbands of the Griffith sisters.. I am all about a sexy, masculine, and smart man.. :love2:
i was just thinking about this earlier. kevin has been looking fine af, landon is cute and also smart, joel doing all the renovations for their house while still taking care of his wife is sexy, then there's jared. his attitude as of late is making him more unattractive in my eyes.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

Nini12 wrote:I'm watching the last TMV episode and I don't get why Jared is there, this the mom's view! Maybe I'm wrong but they include the husbands/dads in special occasions and from what I remember the guests never bring their husbands to talk on the show.

I find it so funny that they talked about positivity, being positive it's one thing if that's how you are, but the thing is that I don't believe they are, they're just copying Shay and trying to make their life look a certain way so they're "#goals".
And also, maybe I'm being mean, but I don't believe that they started vlogging because Jared wanted Jackson to remember his grandpa's voice, it's like "we vlog for memories", you can film stuff for yourself and keep it private, stop trying to make everything an emotional thing. Yeah, I'm sure that's great to have all this good memories on videos but don't lie, you're doing this because you make money and there is nothing wrong with that.

I do actually think Jared is that positive. I mean, I definitely think he gets frustrated and edits that stuff out, but I don't think he necessarily fakes the positivity. Ellie is who I don't believe is positive. I feel like I see a decent bit of my personality in Ellie. I think she's generally positive, but that she obsesses very easily and it sends her stress up, which kills positivity. I also think she'd be able to handle that better if Jared wasn't Mr. Positivity all the time. I sometimes wonder how things might be different right now with Calvin if Jared wasn't so positive all the time. I think that she might've been able to handle the issues a little easier if she didn't feel like she needed to be so positive all the time. Sometimes I think she just needs someone to sit her down and say that it's okay that Calvin isn't as easy as Jackson was. It doesn't mean she's messing up.

Also, about the no toys thing that's been touched on some. They do have the little closet under the stairs that has a lot of Jackson's toys in it. I think he definitely plays with toys, but that they either don't come out of the closet much, or they get put back up fairly quickly. I feel like I remember toys being on the floor when they did that first Q&A a couple weeks ago.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

FJ_Lanning wrote:
I realized Landon (Julie) reminds me of the guy from American Pie and OITNB Hahahaha

Kevin does it for me!! I mean really, he is a good looking man and he's got brains along with a beautiful voice. I love his personality too!
Nini12
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nini12 »

DistantLines wrote:
Nini12 wrote:I'm watching the last TMV episode and I don't get why Jared is there, this the mom's view! Maybe I'm wrong but they include the husbands/dads in special occasions and from what I remember the guests never bring their husbands to talk on the show.

I do actually think Jared is that positive. I mean, I definitely think he gets frustrated and edits that stuff out, but I don't think he necessarily fakes the positivity. Ellie is who I don't believe is positive. I feel like I see a decent bit of my personality in Ellie. I think she's generally positive, but that she obsesses very easily and it sends her stress up, which kills positivity. I also think she'd be able to handle that better if Jared wasn't Mr. Positivity all the time. I sometimes wonder how things might be different right now with Calvin if Jared wasn't so positive all the time. I think that she might've been able to handle the issues a little easier if she didn't feel like she needed to be so positive all the time. Sometimes I think she just needs someone to sit her down and say that it's okay that Calvin isn't as easy as Jackson was. It doesn't mean she's messing up.

Also, about the no toys thing that's been touched on some. They do have the little closet under the stairs that has a lot of Jackson's toys in it. I think he definitely plays with toys, but that they either don't come out of the closet much, or they get put back up fairly quickly. I feel like I remember toys being on the floor when they did that first Q&A a couple weeks ago.
I don't think it's just Jareds fault, it would be good if Ellie's family stopped walking on eggshells with her too, it's like they're afraid of upsetting her.
^^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes guys, english is not my first language
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

FJ_Lanning wrote:
OMG nooooooo...Landon is so good looking! I just looked up Jason Biggs to compare and they look like they could be brothers, ewwww. You just ruined Landon for me ;)
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

formerctfxcer wrote:
FJ_Lanning wrote:
OMG nooooooo...Landon is so good looking! I just looked up Jason Biggs to compare and they look like they could be brothers, ewwww. You just ruined Landon for me ;)
[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/12 ... 569bb0.jpg[/img]

Bwahahahaha

Also this showed up on Google when I went to go look for Julie's blog to get a photo. Haha.

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/11/12 ... dda41a.jpg[/img]
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

lurkymclurkerston wrote:Two things that stuck out to me today... Jared's need to thank Ellie through the vlog for visiting his grandma. Then Ellie being all loud and almost aggressive sounding when she was emotional about wanting to be like her grandmas because they were so selfless......... Just blah blah blah stfu. I haven't even finished the vlog. I noticed their moms view is up which I was soooo excited for before they filmed it. Now I'm nervous I'll roll my eyes too hard that they'll stay rolled at the back of my head.

Aw... :( I actually teared up listening to Ellie talk about her grandmas. I think it's really great that she loves Jared's grandmother like she was her own. I lost my grandma this summer and I have spoken passionately about her in that same manner, before and since her passing.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lurkymclurkerston wrote:Two things that stuck out to me today... Jared's need to thank Ellie through the vlog for visiting his grandma. Then Ellie being all loud and almost aggressive sounding when she was emotional about wanting to be like her grandmas because they were so selfless......... Just blah blah blah stfu. I haven't even finished the vlog. I noticed their moms view is up which I was soooo excited for before they filmed it. Now I'm nervous I'll roll my eyes too hard that they'll stay rolled at the back of my head.

When he thanked Ellie through the vlog I kind of felt like it was a PR move again. And when Ellie when she was going on and on about being selfless, I just shook my head. Ellie is many things, but selfless isn't one of them. Earlier, before leaving to go to Grandma's house, she tried 3 times to get a "motivationa yeah!" from Jackson. Ugh, just STFU Ellie and let him forget that crap already. Let him be who he is.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

formerctfxcer wrote:

Aw... :( I actually teared up listening to Ellie talk about her grandmas. I think it's really great that she loves Jared's grandmother like she was her own. I lost my grandma this summer and I have spoken passionately about her in that same manner, before and since her passing.
I'm sorry about your grandmother. Sounds like you really loved her.

That being said, it just seemed disingenuous of Ellie, with her scripted speech about her grandmother and Jared's, and family, with Jackson sitting in the back going "Mama! Mama!" And being ignored. And then all her attempts to get him to do the motivational toddler thing. Poor guy. Probably got in trouble for doing it when daddy was talking, and now she wants him to just pull it out?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by karmarosee »

Jareds ALWAYS HOME -.-

Lol sorry i had to
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bam »

karmarosee wrote:Jareds ALWAYS HOME -.-

Lol sorry i had to
LMAO! true that.
Jared's home!! Now Ellie can start being a bitch to him again!! :)
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

Athena
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Athena »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
Thegoatsmeow wrote:I am not sure what happened exactly. I use to look forward to E&J vlogs every day, I thought they were grounded at one point. Now I haven't watch a vlog of theirs in almost 2 weeks.

Do you all think Calvin is behind simply because of his parents or is there something else going on development wise?
I think it's his parents. It could be his neck, but the fact that was mishandled/ignored/neglected in favour of travel is also their fault.

Agreed! When they made the surprise of going to Florida when Ellie was just three weeks prior to giving birth to Calvin,I was like..what the heck man? You just gave birth and already travelling with a newborn?

It mights harm the baby as he is so young.She complains about the germs when she was around her nephews or nieces that wanted to kiss Calvin but not worrying bout how many germs would affect Calvin during their vacation?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”