Continue here...

(this is also my first post as a mod so eeek, hope I serve you all well
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Ellie + Jared Part 5

Unread post by actuallydear »

Congrats on becoming a mod!

Something I've been thinking about lately. Ellie, she is showing her true colours of late and well, seems to be very attention-seeking within herself. Could it be that she's holding Calvin back, both physically and developmentally so she can play the ~woe is me~ card. She has had a self-professed hard time with BF since the beginning and she is still whining about seemingly nothing... Why?
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Good question. I believe she is holding Calvin back just as you stated. If you look at how chunky he is, it's apparent that the breast feeding is going quite well. It's occurred to me that perhaps she just doesn't have much to talk about and complaining has become sort of a habit with her. Or perhaps it's her way of seeking praise or garnering attention? She wouldn't bother to complain if she wasn't getting some sort of pay off for it, perhaps from Jared?
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by minmouse »

I don't think E is intentionally doing things to hold back Calvin. If anything it is a subconscious thing. I think she subconsciously wants to keep Calvin as a newborn. Maybe it is due to his neck issues or her obsession with bf. Whatever the reason, she is treating him younger than he is.
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by karmarosee »

I think she IS holding him back. At this age they learn to grab and play with anything they can reach even learn to sit a little with you holding them. My son is 4 months old and he does all that and more because we entertain him and keep him active and i just wanted to point out i have a two year old aswell. So i know how hard it is but she doesn't work neither does Jared. She has more than enough time in her day to play with him, hes not a newborn anymore! She complains about EVERYTHING when she doesn't even have it that bad
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:Congrats on becoming a mod!

Something I've been thinking about lately. Ellie, she is showing her true colours of late and well, seems to be very attention-seeking within herself. Could it be that she's holding Calvin back, both physically and developmentally so she can play the ~woe is me~ card. She has had a self-professed hard time with BF since the beginning and she is still whining about seemingly nothing... Why?
Shes annoyed she doesn't get any sleep because bf babies eat alot more often so im guessing she still wakes up a few times a night. Well thats what she wanted, she cant have her cake and eat it too. I dnt get her, i never bf my little ones but isnt the whole point if bf is for the baby to drink breastmilk? Does it really matter if it comes from a bottle? Like she can pump & Jared can feed him at night so she can rest and we dont have to hear her bitch and moan all day.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

If it wasn't for his size I would guess him at one month.. my daughter could roll at 6 weeks and was sitting unassisted the day she turned 3 months. I thought that was pretty average? But he is still pretty much a potato. I would be worried!

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
summerdreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by summerdreams »

ladymama wrote:If it wasn't for his size I would guess him at one month.. my daughter could roll at 6 weeks and was sitting unassisted the day she turned 3 months. I thought that was pretty average? But he is still pretty much a potato. I would be worried!

No, average for sitting unassisted is 6 months and rolling front to back is 3-4 months, so your little one was very advanced.
My son didn't sit up completely unassisted until 7 months which isn't even considered late, and rolled at 3 months and both ways by 5 months.
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

summerdreams wrote:
ladymama wrote:If it wasn't for his size I would guess him at one month.. my daughter could roll at 6 weeks and was sitting unassisted the day she turned 3 months. I thought that was pretty average? But he is still pretty much a potato. I would be worried!

No, average for sitting unassisted is 6 months and rolling front to back is 3-4 months, so your little one was very advanced.
My son didn't sit up completely unassisted until 7 months which isn't even considered late, and rolled at 3 months and both ways by 5 months.
Thanks for the information! You learn something new every day :)

karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

summerdreams wrote:

I agree every baby is different but calvin doesn't do anything when they leave him there on the bed no wiggling around trying to move away or roll over her just lays there like a newborn.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

She's not looking after Calvin's development to me, she's definitely just treating him like a little accessory of hers. It was pretty sad to see her researching those supplements while Jackson sat beside her watching tv. She could have been playing with him, instead of doing research for a problem she doesn't even have! Tell me, how is she better than Missy at this point?

I still don't even think he wakes a bunch of times a night. I think it's maybe once, and she just keeps complaining. I think she likes being a sanctimommy. She thinks it makes her look like a better mom, and it keeps Jared babying her. Staying home to help, buying her gifts, running baths for her, sending her shopping with her mom/sister, complimenting how great she is. She loves the attention! She is the baby after all.

Andplusalso, she's Missy's best-friend for a reason right? Maybe they have more in common than we thought
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by staceyeileen »

LOL no that is not average. That seems pretty advanced actually. Babies develop at different times and there's actually a wide margin of what is perfectly normal.
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

I dont watch E+J as much anymore because I couldn't take E whining and complaining but I still dont see her interacting as much with Jackson. i agree about the whole J babying E, I mean its nice for your bf/gf to encourage you and make you feel better about yourself but come on! She acts like a spoiled brat that cant be alone with her two kids because its sooo hard. I have 2 kids under 3 and im ALONE all day while my bf works. I have no family that live nearby to help me or sleep over with. E had it so freaking easy, Jared doesnt work he has yt related work that he does but he doesnt have a 9-5 job, hes ALWAYS HOME!!! They get to travel often for weeks. She complains about being tired but is never home, thats logic -.-

Since calvins been born how many vacations have they taken like 3-4 in 5 months with a NEWBORN BABY!!! That seems a little unfair to do to a newborn IMO.
usmellllikesnow
BANNED
BANNED

Unread post by usmellllikesnow »

Jackson playing with his toys and Jared down in the dumps.

What's the next thing you guys want fixed in the vlogs? LOL

p.s. Jared tricked me into clicking on the Bumps Birth vlog. #NeverForget
shaybaby
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shaybaby »

Ellie talking about the struggle of getting ready with a toddler while her husband works in the house for a few hours a day... Aw poor thing, must be hard. I have zero sympathy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

shaybaby wrote:Ellie talking about the struggle of getting ready with a toddler while her husband works in the house for a few hours a day... Aw poor thing, must be hard. I have zero sympathy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank youu!! Like does she not know how good she has it. Shea such a brat
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Oh yeah, it's official, Ellie and Jared read here. Lol, Jackson was shown with a few toys--nothing to write home about. Jared singing the blues and having an "emotional breakdown"? How many takes to get that right Jared? I guess Calvin still doesn't count as Ellie left him on the floor without toys to make Mac n Cheese. And again, he was left alone sitting in a chair. Wouldn't take much for him to throw his head forward and then roll off. Smh, it's a sad state of affairs. At least we learned that Jared works in his office a few hours a day and how she manages to apply a full face of make up on a daily basis.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

What is she going to do when Calvin is a toddler too? Oh, right, have another baby and lock herself away in that room again unless they go on a vacation. Jared can look after both boys then, I mean, is not like he's tired because he wakes up too! He just doesn't complain as often

I really want to like her again, I do, but it's becoming more and more obvious that she's immature and it shows in how she parents.

I think being an auntie was fun, but being a mother is a lot more work than she ever expected.
karmarosee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ellie thinks because she comes from a big family she thinks she has to have one too. I think they should wait at least 5 years before they have another child, if any. She clearly is struggling but she does it to herself imo. She has it sooo good and complain about EVERYTHING.

I know Bonnie is more experiences but she has 4 kids with a husband that actually works and she has her shit together better than Ellie.
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

Jared's emotional breakdown. :roll: I eventually had to fast forward because I couldn't take it anymore. I think he probably gets down on himself because he must have no self respect, since he doesn't work! These two don't even realize how LUCKY they are that they are making good money by doing practically nothing. They try to create "hard things" that they are going through because they are living a pretty cush life.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”