#FreeFinleyandJackson
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

E+J: Calvin the 6-month-old newborn Part 7

Unread post by alym0326 »

This is in response to immomSD, I think it's a little dramatic to say she threw a tantrum over Bonnie's new clothes, she expressed her jealousy because she liked the clothes... I know many people, including myself that do the same... Also the Walmart situation was months ago... I'm not sure why it's being mentioned as if it were recent (within the last month)

I do agree though, after the babysitting incident that happened it does seem some what scripted at certain times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sunflower928
Talker
Talker

Re: E+J: Calvin the 6-month-old newborn Part 7

Unread post by sunflower928 »

alym0326 wrote:This is in response to immomSD, I think it's a little dramatic to say she threw a tantrum over Bonnie's new clothes, she expressed her jealousy because she liked the clothes... I know many people, including myself that do the same... Also the Walmart situation was months ago... I'm not sure why it's being mentioned as if it were recent (within the last month)

I do agree though, after the babysitting incident that happened it does seem some what scripted at certain times

Yeah, I have to agree with alym on this one. If anything I think ellie wanted attention in Bonnie's vlog. I doubt she would've acted that way of the camera was off.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I watched Ellie's video about buying their lot and I'm not sure I'm seeing what you're all seeing. I see an excited couple who were starting the process of making one of their dreams a reality, very exciting. Ever since they've been vlogging they've been saying that they are working towards becoming home owners and this was the first official step. For this to happen a lot sooner than they'd previously imagined would be cherry on top.
liveyourlife22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by liveyourlife22 »

Calvin always has his head tilted to the side (pretty sure it's the left?) whether he's laying down, or on his tummy or "crawling." You can tell his neck isn't getting better.

I loved how Jared's mom called spoon-feeding Jackson "feeding him like a baby" (around 1:25) TAKE NOTES, ELLIE! He should be eating by himself, and using at least a baby spoon!

Jared seemed like a different person when with his parents, more calm and at ease. It was fun to see his family for a change.
sunflower928
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sunflower928 »

liveyourlife22 wrote:Calvin always has his head tilted to the side (pretty sure it's the left?) whether he's laying down, or on his tummy or "crawling." You can tell his neck isn't getting better.

I loved how Jared's mom called spoon-feeding Jackson "feeding him like a baby" (around 1:25) TAKE NOTES, ELLIE! He should be eating by himself, and using at least a baby spoon!

Jared seemed like a different person when with his parents, more calm and at ease. It was fun to see his family for a change.
Maybe more at ease but he still seemed super hyper to me lol. I do think it's good for them to be around his family. Maybe I'm being nitpicky but Ellie seemed more quiet and reserved around them.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Am I the only one that hates it when Ellie corrects Ellie from the background? Not only does it seem unnecessary sometimes (and therefore rude) but when a quick edit follows it then makes me distrust everything Jared says after. Like things are more planned out. Like for example, was the entire packing but staged to shout out that battery charger company...
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

Ugh, Calvin's poor neck in today's vlog! In the stroller and when he was scooting/crawling specifically. Makes me sick to my stomach. :( Poor guy, his head is crooked!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:Ugh, Calvin's poor neck in today's vlog! In the stroller and when he was scooting/crawling specifically. Makes me sick to my stomach. :( Poor guy, his head is crooked!
I honestly think they can't see it anymore. There's no way they are just letting it go. Even if they are doing exercises religiously, it really seems like it would be reaching the point where you might want to search out more opinions... no? My guess is that they are used to how he looks and don't realize the severity.

Personal story...

A good friend of mine had a neck issue from an accident and her neck was quite crooked. When I first met her I really noticed it, but as time went on I was used to how she looked and couldn't really see it anymore. When I caught a glimpse of her in a mirror though I could definitely see it again!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sunflower928 wrote:
alym0326 wrote:This is in response to immomSD, I think it's a little dramatic to say she threw a tantrum over Bonnie's new clothes, she expressed her jealousy because she liked the clothes... I know many people, including myself that do the same... Also the Walmart situation was months ago... I'm not sure why it's being mentioned as if it were recent (within the last month)

Yeah, I have to agree with alym on this one. If anything I think ellie wanted attention in Bonnie's vlog. I doubt she would've acted that way of the camera was off.

I'll just agree to disagree. I know I'm not alone in this, because it was mentioned when it happened. But you are entitled to your opinion. Unless you really want to argue it and take it to the Boxing Ring, which I don't because I don't think we'll convince each other, I'll leave it at that.
No harm, no foul.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
ohmygoshyouguys wrote:Ugh, Calvin's poor neck in today's vlog! In the stroller and when he was scooting/crawling specifically. Makes me sick to my stomach. :( Poor guy, his head is crooked!
I honestly think they can't see it anymore. There's no way they are just letting it go. Even if they are doing exercises religiously, it really seems like it would be reaching the point where you might want to search out more opinions... no? My guess is that they are used to how he looks and don't realize the severity.

Personal story...

A good friend of mine had a neck issue from an accident and her neck was quite crooked. When I first met her I really noticed it, but as time went on I was used to how she looked and couldn't really see it anymore. When I caught a glimpse of her in a mirror though I could definitely see it again!
Even if Ellie and Jared don't see that Calvin's head is crooked, I'm sure E's family members still notice it and that it's not improved much. Is it taboo for a grandmother to bring things like this up in todays's climate? I realize that many grandmothers work now and may not have the time to devote to helping their kids parent. But this is not the case with Jennifer, or E's sisters for that matter.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Whatshesaid_2015 wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:

Personal story...

Even if Ellie and Jared don't see that Calvin's head is crooked, I'm sure E's family members still notice it and that it's not improved much. Is it taboo for a grandmother to bring things like this up in todays's climate? I realize that many grandmothers work now and may not have the time to devote to helping their kids parent. But this is not the case with Jennifer, or E's sisters for that matter.
I have a grandmother and mother that are more than willing to give an opinion of they feel I'm doing something wrong with my children Image

I get the impression they Ellie's parents are so supportive, that they are more like enablers. I really doubt they would speak up if they saw the issue as serious. Ruby it Bonnie maybe? Then again, they seem to always give in to Ellie, and that dynamic was created for a reason, so maybe she has a tendency to not handle criticism well? that wouldn't surprise me at all based on a few things we've seen in vlogs and the comment section TBH.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Can't believe how many 11-year-olds are watching E+J...

I'm kinda sad they're leaving Jareds parents already, I like them.
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by alym0326 »

I asked my fiancé how old he thought Calvin was (he has experience with children, he has 3 siblings with the oldest being 8 and the youngest just turning 3) and he said 8 months, this was after looking at today's thumbnail

alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

Yeah, Ellie is definitely the type who doesn't take criticism well. She seems very immature and defensive and would probably lash out at anyone who tried to give any advice...just judging on her replies to YouTube comments.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Is it just me or does Jared seem happier at home in Washington than he does at home in Utah? He seemed much more relaxed.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Am I the only one that found it odd for them to sit Jackson across the aisle on the plane? Why wasn't he sitting with E or J, and then the other one of them alone?

I'm actually surprised no one else has commented on that already. Maybe my husband and I are just weird for splitting up...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Am I the only one that found it odd for them to sit Jackson across the aisle on the plane? Why wasn't he sitting with E or J, and then the other one of them alone?

I'm actually surprised no one else has commented on that already. Maybe my husband and I are just weird for splitting up...
That _is_ odd. One of them should have sat across the aisle and let Jackson sit with an adult.

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:Am I the only one that found it odd for them to sit Jackson across the aisle on the plane? Why wasn't he sitting with E or J, and then the other one of them alone?

That _is_ odd. One of them should have sat across the aisle and let Jackson sit with an adult.

Very strange to be sure. But for some reason nothing they do is a surprise to me anymore.
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

For those saying Jared was just tossing his parents stuff.. you realize that they most likely asked for help? Having helped many family and friends, most will tell you it's easier for someone else to help go through your stuff because they don't have that attachment issue with it.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”