Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Calvin the 6-month-old newborn Part 7

Unread post by minmouse »

Bryan and Cullen both have drones... how long do you think it'll take Jared to get one?? You know, because he needs it for the vlog. ;)
ladymama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ladymama »

sugarplumfairy wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:
PhoenixFeathers wrote:RE: the seatbelt thing. I just went and rewatched the clip, she definitely doesn't have the shoulder strap on, but she might have the waist belt. Still not safe, but not completely unbuckled. Its hard to tell for sure though.
I thought of that, but I don't see how the top part would be as straight down then. In any vehicle I've seen it would at least be hanging at a slight angle.
She looked sooo weird curled up like that, couldn't she lean back or against the window? We all know Ellie needs her daily naps from her hard life as a SAHM -.-
SAHM is a hard job, just not if you have your husband home with you to split the work.

Sent from my SGH-T999V using Tapatalk
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

lalila wrote:I agree with Calvin's neck.... I don't believe in chiropractor anyway (no offense if you do! Just my opinion).

He would benefit from a proper pushchair and not being constantly on a car seat... but Ellie doesn't care about that (e.g the entire griffiths actually).

Also, I found her comments about her skinny jeans yesterday a liiiiitle bit annoying. She is a skinny lady, she doesn't need these jeans to prove it.
I must have missed something when she was talking about her jeans. She said she was giving them away cause they don't fit well anymore, right? Was there more to it? Oh, or did you think she was calling them skinny jeans, as in, they're her jeans she wears when she wants to feel skinny or something like that? If so, I think she was just calling them skinny jeans, because that's the name of the style of jeans.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

OnAPlaydate wrote:
lalila wrote:I agree with Calvin's neck.... I don't believe in chiropractor anyway (no offense if you do! Just my opinion).

He would benefit from a proper pushchair and not being constantly on a car seat... but Ellie doesn't care about that (e.g the entire griffiths actually).

Also, I found her comments about her skinny jeans yesterday a liiiiitle bit annoying. She is a skinny lady, she doesn't need these jeans to prove it.
I must have missed something when she was talking about her jeans. She said she was giving them away cause they don't fit well anymore, right? Was there more to it? Oh, or did you think she was calling them skinny jeans, as in, they're her jeans she wears when she wants to feel skinny or something like that? If so, I think she was just calling them skinny jeans, because that's the name of the style of jeans.
I couldn't really tell if she was saying they didn't fit because they were too big or too small now. I just thought it was odd considering she said a couple vlogs ago that she's always the same size.

If she was complaining that they were now too small or something though, then that's a bit eye rolling IMO.
OnAPlaydate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OnAPlaydate »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:
OnAPlaydate wrote:

I couldn't really tell if she was saying they didn't fit because they were too big or too small now. I just thought it was odd considering she said a couple vlogs ago that she's always the same size.

If she was complaining that they were now too small or something though, then that's a bit eye rolling IMO.
I didn't hear her explain why they didn't fit well anymore. My assumption would be that they're too big for her. She wasn't complaining about the jeans, that I heard, just explaining that she was giving them away because they don't fit well anymore and it makes it more uncomfortable or something like that when she's bending down to change diapers and such.
castrofreak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by castrofreak »

I saw this in the comment section and giggled. Someone's turning into Missy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

Oh look, another Q&A talking about how much they need to spend quality time together. She talks about how busy their days are, and I just don't see it. I think she has become so out of touch with reality and how the rest of us live. You know, with our husbands actually going to work... ;)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:Oh look, another Q&A talking about how much they need to spend quality time together. She talks about how busy their days are, and I just don't see it. I think she has become so out of touch with reality and how the rest of us live. You know, with our husbands actually going to work... ;)
There's something about daily vlogging that turns some people into sloths.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J: Calvin the 6-month-old newborn Part 7

Unread post by GymChick »

They think a few meetings a week =busy busy. Lots of people have meetings all day lol.

PERSONAL STORY WARNINNG

Nursing has taught me business is all relative. I work in a psychiatric hospital, on the geriatric unit- my unit I am on my feet all day hardly have room for a break dealing with severe aggression, wandering patients, personal care (our unit doesn't have personal support workers- nurses do everything. And then there are the nurses over on the anxiety unit who sit at the nurses desk 98% of their shift. Their busy day is a slow day for me. They come to our unit and have a breakdown from stress lol just as I know I probably wouldn't be able to handle the business in a ER room. It's all relative.

HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

I think that when you have lots and lots of free time you actually become less productive because there's no need to manage your time well. The rest of us are on a schedule because we need to do certain things at certain times. I work normal business hours during the week but I think I manage my free time well because I want to get everything done in a limited amount of time- shopping, cooking, reading, cleaning, working out etc. My husband is very busy so we cherish the time we have together and don't take it for granted.

I've worked from home before too and it's great because you can do a load of laundry or empty the dishwasher between meetings. But it can also be very isolating and you can go stir crazy without face-to-face human interaction. I'm surprised Ellie doesn't continue to see a few clients from her home just to have that socialization and to keep up her skills.

The scene she filmed about donating her skinny jeans was very strange. She just said she's been the same size since middle school, and now she's saying the jeans she's worn for five years don't fit anymore. She doesn't clarify if the jeans are too small or too big.
Sapphire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sapphire »

ohmygoshyouguys wrote:Oh look, another Q&A talking about how much they need to spend quality time together. She talks about how busy their days are, and I just don't see it. I think she has become so out of touch with reality and how the rest of us live. You know, with our husbands actually going to work... ;)
Busy?! They think they are busy? I'm going to get real blunt and harsh here, but this bitch needs to shut her mouth. They are at home all day everyday, with the exception of occasionally going to visit the Grand-parents/visiting with family (Bonnie and Joel) but that is literally it. Jared's at home with her all the time to help with the kids, it's whether or not she ACCEPTS his help (bottle feeding). I'm sure if she asked Jared to clean up or bottle feed Calvin, he definitely would. He was happy and excited the one time he got to bottle feed Calvin, but Ellie ruined that for him. Good for you Ellie, you're really fucking selfish. Then you have the nerve to complain. Shut your mouth.

Personal Story Warning:
I have two kids and pregnant with my third. My first is two years old and four months, my second is fourteen months old. My husband works all the time and often has to leave for business trips to expand the business he works for/with. In total, he works 9-12 hours a day and goes away for sometimes two weeks. We hardly spend any time together. This won't last forever, it's just for a few more months or so. Then he'll go back to the normal 9-5 job except on weekends. Point is, I'm a stay at home mom who has to often get up and deal with my morning sickness while caring for two children. Playing with them, grocery shopping, running errands, doing activities with him, keeping up with the house with no help. My ''off time'' is when my kids are napping or in bed for the night. I kept a schedule with them and we have a routine which works for us and I'm fortunate to have both kids sleep at the same time. That's a stay at home mom. I'm not saying my life is hard. My life is wonderful and even when it can get stressful/difficult, I do my best to just take things a minute at a time and breathe.

Personal Story Over; Back To Point:
In my opinion, if your husband is at home with you 24/7, you have no right to complain.
I'm just saying that I'm sick of Ellie complaining and especially when her and Jared are at home together 24/7 and complain about needing more ''quality time'' together. I'm sick of her complaining about how ''hard'' her life is, when if she would just accept/ask Jared to help, things wouldn't be so difficult. She's basically preventing Jared from being involved in Calvin's health and development. She won't even allow him to bottle feed, yet complains. Her life is NOT difficult, but when things do get stressful, she only has her own damn self to blame.
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

I agree that they have lost touch with reality. They THINK they are busy but they sure as hell are not! She mentioned how busy Jared is getting the vlog done and uploaded. Well, he explained it to us before and, including the time he says he uses to respond to comments and make calls, he is busy for maybe a few hours. And they upload for 11am their time! So, he is busy doing his JOB every morning and is then free for the day, maybe a meeting here or there. So he is essentially working part time, from home. Stop making a big deal about life errands we all have to manage - post office, grocery store, bank, doctor appts, etc. We all have to do those and most of us do them alone with kids or on the weekends or lunch breaks from a real job. They have no clue how lucky they are that this is their lifestyle and have lost touch with how NOT busy their days are.

I find it funny how they seem to want to downplay how much time they put into the vlogs (15 minutes) but yet talk about how busy they are!
lalila
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lalila »

[quote="OnAPlaydate
HelloSweetie1 wrote:
OnAPlaydate wrote:

I didn't hear her explain why they didn't fit well anymore. My assumption would be that they're too big for her. She wasn't complaining about the jeans, that I heard, just explaining that she was giving them away because they don't fit well anymore and it makes it more uncomfortable or something like that when she's bending down to change diapers and such.[/quote

Ooops, sorry ladies, I assumed she said they are too small for her, but that's probably not what she meant then.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Did anyone else notice in yesterday's vlog that Jared and Joel were eating their sloppy joe's on napkins and not plates? I get that Ellie likes the dishes done after lunch and probably would have had a fit if she came home to dishes in the sink, but can't Jared use a couple plates when he has company?
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Off topic but do you guys notice the same brown nosing commenters on the E+J, C+K, B+M vlogs? Like this person: [img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/04 ... 369041.jpg[/img]

So annoying they are just trying to get viewers.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Did anyone else notice in yesterday's vlog that Jared and Joel were eating their sloppy joe's on napkins and not plates? I get that Ellie likes the dishes done after lunch and probably would have had a fit if she came home to dishes in the sink, but can't Jared use a couple plates when he has company?
I noticed! Not sure where you're from, but I can't tell you how many comments I see on YouTube (any videos, not just E&J) where people from outside the US ask if using paper plates or paper towels for meals is common in the states. It's embarrassing! So many vloggers are so wasteful. I'm currently majoring in environmental policy so I'm hyper-aware of environmental habits (or lack thereof) of all the vloggers that I watch.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

gymchick43 wrote:Off topic but do you guys notice the same brown nosing commenters on the E+J, C+K, B+M vlogs? Like this person: [img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/04 ... 369041.jpg[/img]

So annoying they are just trying to get viewers.

SweetTreats is up everyone's ass. She comments on everyone's videos. It's annoying as shiz.

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

E+J: Calvin the 6-month-old newborn Part 7

Unread post by alym0326 »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Did anyone else notice in yesterday's vlog that Jared and Joel were eating their sloppy joe's on napkins and not plates? I get that Ellie likes the dishes done after lunch and probably would have had a fit if she came home to dishes in the sink, but can't Jared use a couple plates when he has company?
I don't see why Jared choosing to use napkins instead of dishes is Ellie's fault? Jareds a grown man. He can make his own choices of dinnerware - they use dishes after lunch all the time...? Pretty much daily? I just don't see why Ellie is getting faulted for Jareds choice of using napkins instead of plates - I've never heard her complain about coming home to dishes or her telling Jared not to use dishes after lunch...

I see that as more of a Jared problem and less of an Ellie problem considering Ellie had nothing to do with it?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

alym0326 wrote:
I don't see why Jared choosing to use napkins instead of dishes is Ellie's fault? Jareds a grown man. He can make his own choices of dinnerware - they use dishes after lunch all the time...? Pretty much daily? I just don't see why Ellie is getting faulted for Jareds choice of using napkins instead of plates - I've never heard her complain about coming home to dishes or her telling Jared not to use dishes after lunch...

Obviously Jared could have used a couple plates and washed them before Ellie came home Image He has hands. I wasn't blaming Ellie for that one, just pointing out she is the one that always has the dishes done because they have traditional gender roles (as they have said). I just think making a guest eat sloppy joe's (of all things) on a napkin is poor hospitality.

But hey, that's just my opinion. I'm not going to argue about this.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”