E+J: Just Play Dumb Part 11

Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

E+J: Just Play Dumb Part 11

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Title credit: Hellosweetie1. We were in desperate need of a thread so I picked one.

Calvin stopped breathing again, still didn't take him to the doctor, Ellie self diagnosed epilepsy.

Continue :)
marjg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: E+J: Just Play Dumb Part 11

Unread post by marjg »

But they bought an owlet baby monitor-- problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Last thread someone said they will drive away their adult audience and just have 12 year olds. They don't mind this! 12 year olds idolize them- no more negative comments.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
youmustbecrazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by youmustbecrazy »

I think you're right about them liking the young viewers. They don't have to try so hard to impress them. Just look cool and buy gadgets and pretend everything is #perfect. Adult viewers actually call you on your shit and are a little more discerning.
gwsb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gwsb »

I find it hard to believe the doctor didn't want a visit. My daughter had choking spells due to severe reflux. We went in every episode the same day. Even with a diagnosis they wanted to see her. We'd discuss the next step etc. I think they are making things up at this point.
meganshay
Informer
Informer

Unread post by meganshay »

I find it so unbelievable that any healthcare professional from a chiropractor to a nurse to a doctor would EVER not want a child to be seen.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
galaxy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by galaxy »

I find a lot of things about this whole "incident" unbelievable. Like someone else said, it feels like a puzzle piece is missing and I doubt we'll ever get the real story.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Healthcare professionals have a duty of care, I find it hard to believe any doctor or nurse would tell them not to have Calvin seen that day because it Calvin was to have another episode and Ellie or jared weren't right there and he died they would have a malpractice lawsuit against that doctor for not seeing him.
I cannot comprehend how Ellie and jared can't seem to understand that calvin could have died and if this happens again Calvin could die. It's not like he fell over and scraped his knee or bumped his head a little, he stopped breathing. If your body doesn't receive oxygen, you die. If my 4 year old can comprehend this, why the hell can two adults not get it?!

I am so disgusted by them and everyone in their family right now. They all should be insisting they take him to the hospital, forcing even. If he was my nephew I would be saying "you take him, or I will."

They shouldn't be parents. Plain and simple.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Do we think she washes their pajamas everyday?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... 804a50.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... ba3b38.jpg[/img]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie1 wrote:Do we think she washes their pajamas everyday?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... 804a50.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... ba3b38.jpg[/img]
Is it just me, or does Calvin look weird in that picture with Jared? Maybe again it's the angle. I can't put my finger on it. He looks like he's got shadows under his eyes.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

I can't help but wonder if Calvin was in a postictal state, and didn't actually stop breathing. There is no way in hell that nurse would have allowed a baby to leave with the mother post respiratory code. Not that having a seizure didn't warrant someone calling 911, but a baby respiratory codes and you don't call for help? I call BS.
saltliferocks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by saltliferocks »

DP: As a nurse, when you see a child clearly in trouble, and what I would assume --a hysterical , panicking mother, who does not know how to help her child, you take control of the situation. If he wasn't breathing, you take the baby and begin CPR. You yell for someone to call 911.. Things simply don't add up...
E&J have been vlogging long enough to appreciate that they can't drop a bomb on people by telling them that their child stopped breathing, and not explain the situation. How could they not know that this would backfire on them ffs?
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie1 wrote:Do we think she washes their pajamas everyday?

Is it just me, or does Calvin look weird in that picture with Jared? Maybe again it's the angle. I can't put my finger on it. He looks like he's got shadows under his eyes.

I think Ellie's wears things over and over ALOT! Didn't she admit to only washing her jeans like once a month lmao. But kids are dirty little things lol! I never put my baby in the same pajamas two days in a row. As adults it's fine, but a baby, who pees in a diaper all night, drool, spit up ect. Especially after a fresh bath to put on an already worn sleeper? Ugh ugh maybe I'm more of a clean freak with laundry than Ellie.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

No, you're not weird. I wouldn't put a kid in a dirty sleeper. You said it. Wet diapers, drool, especially at Calvin's age with teething, spit up-- ICK! And what's so weird about it is that she's such a clean freak with the house, but doesn't she admit to not washing her hair or brushing her teeth consistently? That's another sign of depression, actually. But Ruby does it too, so maybe it's a family thing that Bonnie somehow avoided.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also in my opinion Calvin always looks a little weird because he has a strange smile, which isn't his fault lol everyone smiles differently. When he smiles he just kinda smiles with his mouth if that makes sense? Like the rest of his face is normal? Idk I sound crazy lol. I can't see his gums or little teeth. Some people smile without showing their teeth and it always looks weird lol. When my 9 month old smiles, she smiles with every muscle in her face haha. I can see her little bottom teeth and gums and tongue. I think he is adorable though, most babies are- actually the only YouTube baby I thought was ugly was Ollie lmao. I'm going to hell.

The shadows under his eyes are just lighting and angle.

Because I'm mean Image [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016031 ... 0ff2dd.jpg[/img]
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

lmmomSD wrote:No, you're not weird. I wouldn't put a kid in a dirty sleeper. You said it. Wet diapers, drool, especially at Calvin's age with teething, spit up-- ICK! And what's so weird about it is that she's such a clean freak with the house, but doesn't she admit to not washing her hair or brushing her teeth consistently? That's another sign of depression, actually. But Ruby does it too, so maybe it's a family thing that Bonnie somehow avoided.

My kids never wear the same thing twice without it being washed. Kids are gross. Plus I've seen ellie wipe snot with her fingers onto their clothes or her own. Barf.
Alisays
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alisays »

Maybe Ellie is embellishing? Maybe she claimed Calvin stopped breathing, then by the time someone reached her, he began breathing? I wonder if Bonnie saw him not breathing (or passed out or limp or whatever). I wonder if anyone saw it. From what they said, it sounds like at least one other person saw him in this awful state. But again, if they did, why wasn't 911 called before Ellie could object (if she did)? So many people have cellphones, it just doesn't make sense. Or maybe 911 was called and an ambulance showed up, but they didn't talk about that part?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Gymchick, I think you're right. Plus with his toothless grin and no hair, he looks like a little old man, lol. I'm joining you in hell, don't worry. What was it Billy Joel said--"I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints"?

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Personal-ish

I know not suppose to compare babies, but I can't help it I watched E+J religiously back in the day because we had the same due dates. My baby is couple weeks younger than Calvin though. And really they seem similar physically- both crawl, pull self up ect. the only difference I see is that I've taught my baby hand gestures like "up", "more", clapping, waving, pointing ect. I interact with her and intentionally teach her these things via play time. Each time she pulls out a coloured block I say "yayyyyy you took out a red one". I feel redundant and like an idiot all day long but it's working! e+j treat their babies like little props to go play by themselves in the closet lol. Yes They are on track developmentally- kids will eventually figure it out, but they seem to always be on the tail end because they don't encourage the development.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”