E+J: Look Who's Shouting: Part 12

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Look Who's Shouting: Part 12

Unread post by freshbalsam »

I find it interesting that they went with the builder who also built her mom's house too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by kkkk »

Ellie definitely has a very fake smile in all her photos. I can't get over she's the same age as me and looks so much older. I remember finding out how old she was and I couldn't believe it. And it's too bad Ellie didn't really reply to that comment that touched on how they're less open and more scripted. I love honest comments. Too bad Ellie and Jared don't know how to be as honest.

And yes - I do think they were making it up that they took Jackson to urgent care. Imagine if their channel still exists in a few years and the kids are talking - they won't be able to lie as much! They disgust me. I can't stand Ellie!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Now that you all mentioned it, it drives me crazy how Jackson says "yes". What is with that "Ee-yo?" He used to at least say "yeah" when they were doing that "motivational toddler" thing. They're like Bryan and Missy that way. They seem to think it's cute when he speaks poorly or uses the wrong words. And cute gets vlog views.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

hey girl hey007 wrote:I'm not sure why this bugs me so much...I hate the way Jackson talks. He always sounds all stuffed up, or sick. Then there's Jared mocking him in the same tone. We have Ellie who is shouting everything, and then gasping like she can't catch her breath anytime she laughs. I've been watching the vlogs less and less now. I used to really like them, but now I just can't stand them.
I couldn't agree more! Jackson doesn't speak well at all :( I can't understand him at all. I don't like how he says "yes". I know he's little, it's "cute" but I don't like it! I think Ollie is much easier to understand.

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I really want to watch her house building video, but I can't. I would feel so guilty because what they are doing to their kids. Does anyone else feel that way? If I installed ad blocker, wouldn't prevent them from receiving any type of income or a view?

Thank you to those who summed up her video. It seems like Ellie has put more work into this house process than she's put into Calvin neck. What a shame.
youvegottobekidding
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youvegottobekidding »

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

SapphireIn2016 wrote:That eye shadow was not flattering. Not a good color for her.
I would like to know how the husband's feel when it comes to the mom's parents being involved in EVERYTHING. You are two adults with children, can you handle not having your mommy hold your hand through every journey in life you take?
I wanted to hear about how Jared thought and felt too, not just Ellie. It's THEIR house, is it not? Or did I miss the part where Jared would be living in the dog house in the yard?
Lol. Ellie. Girl. Your mom bitched at a builder that changing up a bathroom would not be '' that expensive '' based on how things were many, many years ago? *eye roll*

She really has absolutely NO idea what she's doing and I guess that's why her mom is with her but things have changed since many years ago. Building a house is not the same as it was. Anyways. Not my house, not my problem. But throughout the whole video, she struck me as a child who doesn't even know what's going on and just wants what she wants without needing to do or pay extra and that's just not how life works. Maybe it's just because I don't like her?

About the crooked neck thing, Ellie's always talked about how Calvin reminds her of a turtle even when he was really young. She must have always noticed there was a problem but it got swept under the rug and they pretend not to notice. I find it sick that fans have shown concern, requested updates and they give us absolutely nothing. I guess it would be an awkward video though. '' Well, Calvin's neck hasn't changed... because you know, I guess he's just not there yet and nobody informed us that he had a real problem or how to address it... '' when in reality, it's more like '' Calvin's neck hasn't changed because I didn't want to recognize that something was wrong. I'm negligent and it's really my fault that nothing has improved... ''.

What's the excuse for not taking Jackson to gymnastics now? Noah isn't three and he's in gymnastics. That '' you have to be three in our area '' was a petty excuse and she looks like a fool. Jared actually seemed excited to get Jackson into gymnastics, why doesn't he just do the research and sign him up? Oh right. I forgot that he doesn't get to make the decisions.
He could actually make some friends besides Ellie's sister's kids (?) That's family, not fucking friends but whatever. He could get some exercise, he could jump/roll around which he seemed to like doing, it would be an activity for him to do besides sitting at home all day with the occasional visit to see family. Such an awesome life you're setting up for your kids, Ellie. Talk about boring AF.

I'm GLAD I wouldn't have fifteen minutes with them because I'd just be calling them out on their shit. :lol:
Lol, I was trying to be kind. He does have the look of an old turtle about his face to me too!
kkkk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kkkk »

I am not a fan of how Ellie and Jared always put their kids on the counter.... Near knives and other dangerous appliances. Is it just me? Kind of dangerous.. I know they're all right there with Jackson when they do that, but I still don't like it :-/

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

imnottired wrote:I really want to watch her house building video, but I can't. I would feel so guilty because what they are doing to their kids. Does anyone else feel that way? If I installed ad blocker, wouldn't prevent them from receiving any type of income or a view?

Thank you to those who summed up her video. It seems like Ellie has put more work into this house process than she's put into Calvin neck. What a shame.
I did cave and watched it today. She really does yell and she can't speak well, more irritating than I remembered. The girl is incredibly ignorant and worships her mother. I don't know anything about ad blocker, sorry. But I do have a much better picture of what all the fuss is about.
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

winniewise wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Something around her eyes looks so strange lately. Is it her weight loss or contouring?

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016043 ... 6124fd.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016043 ... 2fcee2.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016043 ... 77a318.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016043 ... b311d1.jpg[/img]
I think it's her false eyelashes

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Yes!!! I think they are a bit too full for her - yes they do suit some people but her not so much could be because they are so dark and her face/hair are so light

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
larissaledingham
Informer
Informer

Unread post by larissaledingham »

Just watched the house update - fair enough wanting to keep the updates off the main channel but I think he should be included in them

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
just_me
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by just_me »

liz749 wrote:Ellie actually answered questions in the comments rather than just deleting them for once. Although she totally skidded around the critical one and didn't address what they were saying at all. But she did definitely see that people think the vlogs are boring, scripted, and not showing real parts of their day.

The website isn't wanting to let me quote the photos, but my comment is based on the 4th one in liz749's comment.

Someone asked why Ellie would want "2 bedrooms upstairs and 2 downstairs and if it would be complicated with kids." And Ellie answered "It's hard to find plans with it being open enough if there are 4 bedrooms upstairs."

What the hell is she talking about? It's hard to find open floor plans when all the bedrooms are upstairs?! a) Neither Calvin or Jackson are anywhere near the age they should be sleeping on a different level than their parents, but we all known Ellie is attached to Calvin's hip so it would be Jackson on a different floor. b) Unless those 2 downstairs bedrooms have no walls, I'm not sure how that's going to create a better open floor plan. I've lived in single story, tri-level and 2 story houses. All had the bedrooms were on the top floor (well except for the time we made a downstairs playroom a bedroom), but the only one with an open floor plan was here in California (Kentucky, Ohio and Michigan weren't really known for those types of floor plans in the 80's & 90's). I can't imagine having even one of the bedrooms in that house downstairs and it not mess up the flow of the openness.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Once again they put their needs above the boys. If o had an option for all rooms to be upstairs I would take it! Or at least 3 of them.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They prob wanted a massive master bedroom
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I don't think they'll separate the boys, I think they'll keep them sharing a room. Then, if they have a girl she'll get her own room.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

imnottired wrote:I really want to watch her house building video, but I can't. I would feel so guilty because what they are doing to their kids. Does anyone else feel that way? If I installed ad blocker, wouldn't prevent them from receiving any type of income or a view?

I feel the same way. I can't even hate watch them, they make me sick to my stomach with the pedophile click bait. I keep updated here.
chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

I seriously can't get over the fact that a seasoned builder flat out told them that lot is a nightmare and she refused to open her eyes and realize she has no clue about this stuff and should probably listen to someone who does. Instead she just moved on to the next person until she got what she wanted. I forsee a BUNCH of problems for many years if not forever with this house just strictly based on location!
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

chachismemories1 wrote:I seriously can't get over the fact that a seasoned builder flat out told them that lot is a nightmare and she refused to open her eyes and realize she has no clue about this stuff and should probably listen to someone who does. Instead she just moved on to the next person until she got what she wanted. I forsee a BUNCH of problems for many years if not forever with this house just strictly based on location!
I agree! There is a reason that lot was not sold in an established neighborhood. I think they will regret it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

chachismemories1 wrote:I seriously can't get over the fact that a seasoned builder flat out told them that lot is a nightmare and she refused to open her eyes and realize she has no clue about this stuff and should probably listen to someone who does. Instead she just moved on to the next person until she got what she wanted. I forsee a BUNCH of problems for many years if not forever with this house just strictly based on location!
If they have problems and it starts costing too much money, they will just sell and build another new one. Win-win for Ellie, who originally referred to this as her starter home. She only started calling it her "forever home" as it became more and more elaborate. Probably to appease Jared.

When she meets someone with a more perfect house, she'll decide that one isn't good enough and they'll move again.

Supposedly that was the yard she'd always envisioned, but I find it unlikely that she always dreamed of having a yard with a big incline.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She is so entitled. Ya okay Ellie. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016050 ... 990366.jpg[/img]

Return to “Ellie and Jared”