E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part 15

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Smelly Ellie and the Case of the Crooked Neck Part

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I thought Ellie was pregnant a lot lately too. Something is up with them.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... 718375.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... 1d0bb6.jpg[/img]

I can't believe she paid someone to style her and this is the best the "stylist" could do. Jacksons shirt is massive, the outfits don't match (not saying you need to do match and all wear the exact same clothes but they should compliment each other). I'd want my money back Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And don't get me started on those stupid boots on calvins feet. **double post

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Jackson is fricken adorable. That's all.
lalala
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lalala »

I hope Ellie isn't pregnant again. She clearly does not enjoy being a mother as she is away from her kids at every opportunity. When she is around them, it's all about her, she can't stand not to be the focus or to change her life for the kids.

Now that they have money, they should just focus on traveling which they seem to really want to do but obviously were never able to before. Except for Jared either his mission. They mentioned a plan like this in a vlog.

Not that the kids would be completely neglected, but I can't imagine her being happy with one more child if she's still not happy now. It will take the focus off of her even more and be more work. She was barely able to handle the change from 1 to 2. It seems strange to me that she would want another at this point. Specially considering her comments about have 2 kids close together, then a bigger break, and two more.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

actuallydear wrote:Jackson is fricken adorable. That's all.
He really is, he's so cute.

liz749
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by liz749 »

I almost choked on my food when I read she had outfit help for these pictures! What sort of stylist would let her or Jackson have pictures taken in what they are wearing?! We are gonna have to stare at these hideous outfits everyday now if they finally decide to update the intro and their cover pictures. I just don't understand why Jacksons shirt is so huge. Ellie got her giant ugly dress tailored to for, why would Jackson get an ill fitting shirt? And Calvin looks ridiculous in those boots. They are distracting and take away from the pictures. And I can see Ellie's hideous clog shoes peaking out from under that dress as well. I agree, I'd want my money back from that stylist!

PS. Jackson is one cute little kid. He sort of has a glow to him. Poor Calvin on the other hand with his crooked neck and funky teeth, he looks kind of just in pain and awkward in his picture.

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

After seeing the side by side of Jackson and Calvin, I really don't think they look anything alike.

aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016082 ... ebeeb9.jpg[/img]

Think Ellie needs to take some tips from beau and Emily. There photos are cute and outfits on point, stunning location too.

Meanwhile Ellie hired a stylist and still dressed up as a little girl from the prairie, Jackson was a park ranger, Calvin couldn't walk on the ranch in his cowboy boots and jared was off to a summer party with his shirt unbuttoned.... Also to say they drove. A few hours the location looked pretty crap too!
minmouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by minmouse »

The outfits don't need to match but they should coordinate. What the stylist put together is ridiculous, ill fitting and nothing goes together even slightly. And she was PAID for this. I thought the stylist was not talented before and this seals the deal. Awful, just awful!
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

I wonder if the stylist gives her guidelines to go with and these are Ellie's takes on them. Like the stylist might suggest button down shirts for the boys and Ellie picks out these. It's hard to online shop for kids and a lot of the times clothes have to be exchanged or returned. She definitely should have exchanged for smaller sizes at least. I really hope Calvin is getting professional help from a PT. Kudos to Jared's mom for being honest too. She seems really sweet. I like his Dad too.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

^ that's what I was thinking. I doubt the stylist hand picked these outfits, she mightve given guidelines that Ellie completely messed up.
Ellie is also completely stubborn and wants what she wants, when she wants it. She is probably the one that shoved the dress on Lindsey's face and said "Wouldn't this be fun?!!"
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

^ that's what I was thinking. I doubt the stylist hand picked these outfits, she mightve given guidelines that Ellie completely messed up.
Ellie is also completely stubborn and wants what she wants, when she wants it. She is probably the one that shoved the dress on Lindsey's face and said "Wouldn't this be fun?!!"
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

[quote="lalala]Specially considering her comments about have 2 kids close together, then a bigger break, and two more.[/quote]

Well if she got pregnant now, there would be 2 years between Calvin and the new baby. Which I'm sure Ellie considers a "big" gap.
WTFoxtrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WTFoxtrot »

workfromhomemom wrote:I wonder if the stylist gives her guidelines to go with and these are Ellie's takes on them. Like the stylist might suggest button down shirts for the boys and Ellie picks out these.
I was thinking along the same lines as this, & I really hope it's the case! It sounds far more likely, especially knowing what Ellie is like when it comes to this kind of advice Image Why she continues to throw money away by enlisting the help of these people, when she obviously does her own thing anyway, is beyond me! (Oh, that's right, cuz what Ellie wants, Ellie gets! Image)

The "stylist" may have suggested outfits like these, but never could have predicted Ellie's personal twist on the advice, OR that they'd have formal pictures taken together while wearing them!

Why couldn't the boys have just worn some "church clothes" for these pictures?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Go vote for new thread title! New thread soon
CatLady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CatLady »

I can't believe the outfits they wore for the photo shoot were from a stylist! I feel like they never mentioned it in the vlog when they were taking the photos but since people are saying they were so bad they are making sure to put the stylists name front and centre in all of their instagram posts. It could be as others have said that the stylist gave Ellie guidelines and then she just ignored them/couldn't follow simple instructions and now they are 'blaming' the stylist for Ellie messing it all up.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

So, which one read the script wrong since they both filmed an identical scene? Or, was it coincidence? Was the funny house mistake referring to the doors not having glass?? Is that funny??
valeryjackson
Talker
Talker

Unread post by valeryjackson »

workfromhomemom wrote:So, which one read the script wrong since they both filmed an identical scene? Or, was it coincidence? Was the funny house mistake referring to the doors not having glass?? Is that funny??
no it's not funny, but apparently for them it is lol
Greys Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Greys Encyclopedia »

Return to “Ellie and Jared”