• Advertisement
    

IG mommies: Part 2

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby jalapenobusiness » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:19 pm

KimKardashian wrote:I know she isn't an insta mom but related to Sierra , Savanna Satterfield's boyfriend ( not sure if they were together it's the guy who cheated on her and they were trying to work things out) committed suicide . :(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How did you find that out?? Ive been tryin to figure out how he passed

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
User avatar
jalapenobusiness
Amateur
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:44 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Advertisement

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:42 pm

jalapenobusiness wrote:
KimKardashian wrote:I know she isn't an insta mom but related to Sierra , Savanna Satterfield's boyfriend ( not sure if they were together it's the guy who cheated on her and they were trying to work things out) committed suicide . :(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How did you find that out?? Ive been tryin to figure out how he passed

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Suicide
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3425 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby jalapenobusiness » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:32 am

mommaof2cuties wrote:
jalapenobusiness wrote:
KimKardashian wrote:I know she isn't an insta mom but related to Sierra , Savanna Satterfield's boyfriend ( not sure if they were together it's the guy who cheated on her and they were trying to work things out) committed suicide . :(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How did you find that out?? Ive been tryin to figure out how he passed

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Suicide
She already said that.. I asked how does she know that..

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk
User avatar
jalapenobusiness
Amateur
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:44 pm
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 22 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:24 pm

Because the satterfields dont keep anything to themselves. It's been said by all of them
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3425 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby Mamajama123 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:45 am

Does anyone on here follow Brittanylynnbre? She bothers me more than any other instagram mom. I don't really know why though. It's like a love/hate thing. Sometimes I think her posts are funny and other times I think she's just plain bitchy.
Mamajama123
Amateur
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:43 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby Jeybee27 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:59 am

Mamajama123 wrote:Does anyone on here follow Brittanylynnbre? She bothers me more than any other instagram mom. I don't really know why though. It's like a love/hate thing. Sometimes I think her posts are funny and other times I think she's just plain bitchy.


She has an exposing page but it's more of like the owner bitching and nitpicking everything she does. I don't mind her, I can tolerate her more than all the other fake assess.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2437 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby kaylnoel » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:04 am

Jeybee27 wrote:
Mamajama123 wrote:Does anyone on here follow Brittanylynnbre? She bothers me more than any other instagram mom. I don't really know why though. It's like a love/hate thing. Sometimes I think her posts are funny and other times I think she's just plain bitchy.


She has an exposing page but it's more of like the owner bitching and nitpicking everything she does. I don't mind her, I can tolerate her more than all the other fake assess.


I don't mind her most of the time but sometimes, she's super bitchy. What's her exposing page?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
kaylnoel
Informer
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:53 am
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 600 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby Jeybee27 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:32 am

kaylnoel wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:
Mamajama123 wrote:Does anyone on here follow Brittanylynnbre? She bothers me more than any other instagram mom. I don't really know why though. It's like a love/hate thing. Sometimes I think her posts are funny and other times I think she's just plain bitchy.


She has an exposing page but it's more of like the owner bitching and nitpicking everything she does. I don't mind her, I can tolerate her more than all the other fake assess.


I don't mind her most of the time but sometimes, she's super bitchy. What's her exposing page?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro


Its.brittany.bitch2.0
Jeybee27
Gossiper
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2437 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:53 pm

I feel the same about brittany lol. It's hard to describe. Sometimes she's just an annoying brat.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3425 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:23 pm

Becca ramotta is pregnant again.
She's the one who lived in a homeless shelter with her 2 kids but had money for lipfillers
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3425 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:47 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:Becca ramotta is pregnant again.
She's the one who lived in a homeless shelter with her 2 kids but had money for lipfillers

Hahah meant marotta lmao
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3425 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby Jeybee27 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:49 am

Funny how not long ago she made a post about how she doesn't have sex with anyone and doesn't hook up with randoms... so who's the daddy them ? Lol
Jeybee27
Gossiper
 
Posts: 564
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2437 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:20 pm

This is sad. honestly i cant stand her especially the whole homeless shelter but having money for lip fillers and nails thing but i doubt she would abort for that reason. She's a decent mom to her kids despite not getting along with their dad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3425 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby spillingthetea » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:38 am

Opinions on Mel from @themodernmumma? She is an asshole


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
Talker
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 2956 times
Been thanked: 686 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby spillingthetea » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:39 am

Opinions on Mel from @themodernmumma? She is an asshole


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
Talker
 
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 2956 times
Been thanked: 686 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby deannaroseo » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:39 am

^ I don't think Becca would abort. I just don't understand why she let herself even get in this situation in the first place. As far as I know, she's still in the homeless shelter. So she gets pregnant again?
Maybe it was for the best, and I honestly don't mean that to be insensitive.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Informer
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:45 pm
Has thanked: 21655 times
Been thanked: 1253 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby banksyChic » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:12 pm

They've been out of the shelter for about a year now. I feel badly for her.
banksyChic
Talker
 
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:47 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 65 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby mommaof2cuties » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:56 am

Poor ivy is having a terrible time with her pregnancy. It doesnt look good. Her placenta seems to be detaching and shes been having lots of bleeding and blood clots. For some reason she deleted the post saying this.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3425 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:45 am

Anyone know what ever happened to cojrtney from smittenwithshiloh? I stopped following like a year ago because sje waa being so damn annoying
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3425 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby PurpleOctopus » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:24 pm

Ivy posted that her baby has no heartbeat...

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
User avatar
PurpleOctopus
Amateur
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 112 times
Been thanked: 160 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:14 pm

PurpleOctopus wrote:Ivy posted that her baby has no heartbeat...

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Fuck that sucks so bad. They are such good people
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3425 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby Kmommy » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:21 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:
PurpleOctopus wrote:Ivy posted that her baby has no heartbeat...

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Fuck that sucks so bad. They are such good people

I always thought Ivy was kinda trashy because she’s only 21 and onto baby daddy #3, but man I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. :(
Kmommy
Talker
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:59 pm

Kmommy wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:
PurpleOctopus wrote:Ivy posted that her baby has no heartbeat...

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Fuck that sucks so bad. They are such good people

I always thought Ivy was kinda trashy because she’s only 21 and onto baby daddy #3, but man I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. :(

Yea but other than that I think she's a really goodhearted person. I could never be positive if I was in their situation right now
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 3425 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby Lolitalene » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:47 am

My heart is so broken for poor ivy and her family. I just looked at her pictures and her pain is so raw.
No mother should have to lose their child. :(

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:37 am
Has thanked: 276 times
Been thanked: 237 times

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Postby Blueberries » Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:37 am

mommaof2cuties wrote:Anyone know what ever happened to cojrtney from smittenwithshiloh? I stopped following like a year ago because sje waa being so damn annoying



She still posts, she’s boring though. Mostly about whatever she’s selling at the moment (thrive?), her user is courtxchelle.
Blueberries
Amateur
 
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:37 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 192 times

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement