• Advertisement

Suggest new IG Mommies

Re: Suggest new IG Mommies

Postby nainacatt » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:45 pm

Jetsetmama. I seriously love her. She has two sons and just had a baby girl. They lived in Bali, Indonesia and I think they live in Australia right now! She's so funny and her family is so adorable
nainacatt

Advertisement

Postby kae_kae07 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:06 pm

Does anyone follow ali_hynek she has triplets that we're born in march her kids are super cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kae_kae07

Postby Jeybee27 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:30 pm

Ivyonna North is marrying her new man tomorrow. She's been with him for less than 2 months and rumor has it she's pregnant already. These girls are a mess.
Jeybee27
Gossiper

Postby Waldrop » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:51 pm

Jeybee27 wrote:Ivyonna North is marrying her new man tomorrow. She's been with him for less than 2 months and rumor has it she's pregnant already. These girls are a mess.

Is this sarcasm, or is this seriously happening?

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
Waldrop
Informer

Postby Jeybee27 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Waldrop wrote:
Jeybee27 wrote:Ivyonna North is marrying her new man tomorrow. She's been with him for less than 2 months and rumor has it she's pregnant already. These girls are a mess.

Is this sarcasm, or is this seriously happening?

It's happening lol
Jeybee27
Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:47 am

That's why I don't think nick was the only one cheating. She started seeing this guy and having the kids around him right away. Maybe everyone was right about her looking shocked and scared when nick walked in on her dancing on video and she said she was making it for him
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Waldrop » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:23 am

mommaof2cuties wrote:That's why I don't think nick was the only one cheating. She started seeing this guy and having the kids around him right away. Maybe everyone was right about her looking shocked and scared when nick walked in on her dancing on video and she said she was making it for him

Did you see her live video on Facebook? She was saying at one point (someone asked how they started dating) and she said would stalk him for months because his blonde hair and blue eyes had her melting the entire time. I guess crushes can be okay, but really though. If she was going to marry Nick, why is she so desperately trying to get his attention and stalking him on social media?

Waldrop
Informer

Postby Jeybee27 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:36 am

She said she's been in love with him since they started talking. According to nick they had been friends for a year and a half and constantly talked on the phone. Rumor has it Ivy told nick and her friend they could have sex and then she cried cheater. That's why the friend and nick were so shocked. She planned it all so she could be with her new man... also, she had never met him before he went to live with her. And she gave him full access to her daughters from day one. Are these girls stupid ?!
Jeybee27
Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:03 am

Ivy looks so different now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby wiresandwaves » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:22 am

Lmao noooo ivy did not just marry this dude she's been dating for like two month. What a hot mess.

wiresandwaves
Amateur

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sat Oct 22, 2016 1:14 pm

Wow. I really didn't think this was true lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Holy shit she was across the street from my grandmas.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby sadie » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:52 am

I see edwardsxfour gave away her doberman. I knew as soon as she got him that he would not be a forever pet. Does anyone know what her hate page is called?
sadie
Gossiper

Postby BabyK28 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:15 pm

Didn't she give away a couple other dogs as soon as they weren't puppies anymore as well? I definitely remember a yellow lab in particular.
BabyK28
Amateur

Postby breyonce » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:40 pm

am I the only one that gets the vibe that Michaela Morris (@micki.morris) stages/makes up a lot of the stuff her daughter does? I just saw a comment on her latest Facebook post and I was like "glad I'm not the only one that thinks this"

breyonce
Amateur

Postby foreverevenly » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:57 am

breyonce wrote:am I the only one that gets the vibe that Michaela Morris (@micki.morris) stages/makes up a lot of the stuff her daughter does? I just saw a comment on her latest Facebook post and I was like "glad I'm not the only one that thinks this"

I think she does on some of the FB posts but if you've seen videos of her daughter she has quite the personality.
foreverevenly
Amateur

Postby eab424 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:01 am

Has anyone heard of the freckled fox? She's on Instagram and has done a bit of YouTube. I kind of like her, we kind of butted heads when she said something a little off about miscarriages/stillbirths. I honestly can't even remember what all happened but She's a mom of five, lives in Utah and the kids are all very close in age (we're talking bam bam bam bam bam) her husband got skin cancer (the deadliest form) and died in June 2016. She met a new guy and introduced him in late summer early fall and got remarried in Nov/Dec....
eab424
Talker

Postby sadie » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:16 am

eab424 wrote:Has anyone heard of the freckled fox? She's on Instagram and has done a bit of YouTube. I kind of like her, we kind of butted heads when she said something a little off about miscarriages/stillbirths. I honestly can't even remember what all happened but She's a mom of five, lives in Utah and the kids are all very close in age (we're talking bam bam bam bam bam) her husband got skin cancer (the deadliest form) and died in June 2016. She met a new guy and introduced him in late summer early fall and got remarried in Nov/Dec....

Yeah I remember reading about it when she got married so soon after her husband died which is crazy in my opinion.
sadie
Gossiper

Postby literallywhat » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:41 pm

Okay so this thread hasn't been used in a while but one insta mommy I adore is kaateandcarson. She has one little boy and is currently pregnant with twins. And she is engaged to her long time boyfriend who is the father of all the kids.

Another mom that I started following a really long time ago because she started interacting with Britneyandbaby is Madireece. She's really young. She's 18, got pregnant at 15 and had her son. She and the dad were broken up before he was born. She's about to marry some other guy she's been friends with for a while and dated on and off. She just seems super naive to me. She's one of those moms who is interesting to follow to watch the train wreck. I also think her son is extremely overweight.
literallywhat
Gossiper

Postby Spamtron » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:43 am

ohheysteve wrote:Kylie Hohnstein @kylieannxoxo

She's lovely tbh.
Spamtron

Postby Spamtron » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:03 am

hannahbanana wrote:I've been following RaisingRaymond, she has over 40k followers. She seems a bit stuck up to me because her son is a baby model and on a box for a popular baby toy.

She's damn hot though.
Spamtron

Postby Alexlively87 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:13 pm

katelynchele on instagram. she only has 2k following but she acts like she has more and made a YouTube channel. I’ve been following her since before she was pregnant. I think she got ugly after having her baby... lol. Her baby is really cute but I don’t think her name fits her!
Alexlively87

Postby Starshine16 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:41 am

Hello, I am new here. Came to see if there was anyone else that follows Snowflakeforest. She has a very extensive account with lovely photos, appears to have 2 daughters she doesn’t see, is raising her son and expecting another baby. She also started a YouTube channel a while back. My heart breaks for her. I couldn’t imganine not getting to see my kids.
Starshine16
Wallflower

Postby jesswhytho » Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:25 pm

Starshine16 wrote:Hello, I am new here. Came to see if there was anyone else that follows Snowflakeforest. She has a very extensive account with lovely photos, appears to have 2 daughters she doesn’t see, is raising her son and expecting another baby. She also started a YouTube channel a while back. My heart breaks for her. I couldn’t imganine not getting to see my kids.

Why can't she see them?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
jesswhytho
Gossiper

Postby Starshine16 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:43 am

From what I gathered they are with the Grandparents who don’t let her. She was upset in one of her posts about being able to see the one until recently. They must not approve of her? It all seems so deep and sad.
Starshine16
Wallflower

Previous

Return to Suggestions