Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IG Mommies

Unread post by Kdv447 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Kdv447 wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:Yea that's his kid. Yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idk how she lives with herself knowing she's lying to her kid about who her dad is
Does her boyfriend know she isn't his?
I feel like he has to know... She stopped talking to Adam because she claimed he was controlling and awful to her. Then she met Nick who she actually liked and told everyone "actually he's the dad". I think nick knew what he was getting into. He probably felt bad for her that her kid's dad was abusive to ivyonna and agreed to raising kezmai as his own.
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Guys it doesn't matter, she's a THRIVER! Thrive makes her life so amazing!

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Lovehound11 wrote:Guys it doesn't matter, she's a THRIVER! Thrive makes her life so amazing!

"Not sure who your child's father is?? THRIVE CAN FIX THAT! You spend 5$ on coffee a day, for just 200$ a month I can guarantee you the same shaky feeling you get after 300 cups of coffee!"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
raisingraylin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by raisingraylin »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
Lovehound11 wrote:Guys it doesn't matter, she's a THRIVER! Thrive makes her life so amazing!

"Not sure who your child's father is?? THRIVE CAN FIX THAT! You spend 5$ on coffee a day, for just 200$ a month I can guarantee you the same shaky feeling you get after 300 cups of coffee!"

I'm dead [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY][FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] thank you for that laugh

Sent from my C6740N using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Holy crap rebecca marottois looking really rough. I haven't watched her snapchat for awhile and just saw her newest one where she shows herself in a tanning bed. Then she shows her face while driving and she's covered in way more freckles that before and her face looks like slimy but leathery at the same time lol
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

Dude, don't get me started on her lol her snapping while driving 24/7 makes me crazy, and her practically being for sales near the end of each month....
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... 349e51.jpg[/img]

I personally think that this post in particular is so unprofessional
cagedbird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cagedbird »

If it was a real job you wouldn't have to beg for people to support you lol so annoying like get a real fucking job

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
cagedbird
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cagedbird »

All those girls rely on a fad to pay their bills. If I had two kids I'd be working on a real career

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

cagedbird wrote:All those girls rely on a fad to pay their bills. If I had two kids I'd be working on a real career

I couldn't agree more. She's definitely unprofessional, and with two kids you would think she would want a job where she got steady income. Maybe that's just me, though lol

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Justinbieber wrote:Dude, don't get me started on her lol her snapping while driving 24/7 makes me crazy, and her practically being for sales near the end of each month....
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016040 ... 349e51.jpg[/img]

I personally think that this post in particular is so unprofessional
I can't believe she would post something like that blaming someone else and saying they "took" away from her...maybe if she wasn't so terrible people would order from her without her having to beg at the end of every sales term.

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

The Terragan girl kills me. Her posts... They definitely aren't something I would expect a mom to post but hey, she's what 15? So what else was I expecting? I wonder if her mother knows about what she posts.

ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

Does anyone follow britneylynnbree or however she spells it? She posted a pic of herself saying "my abs are showing thank you thrive" and I get so mad seeing that because no those are not abs. She's way too skinny and claims thrive gives her an athletic body but she is not toned she's just skinny. I hate these thrive posts.
essielovesu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by essielovesu »

ihateleaf wrote:Does anyone follow britneylynnbree or however she spells it? She posted a pic of herself saying "my abs are showing thank you thrive" and I get so mad seeing that because no those are not abs. She's way too skinny and claims thrive gives her an athletic body but she is not toned she's just skinny. I hate these thrive posts.
She doesn't look healthy at all...she looks more emaciated than anything :( I'm so sick and tired of thrive. I literally unfollowed everyone that tries to sell shit on social media. So annoying
ilovecatsxD
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ilovecatsxD »

I was just coming here to post about Brittany. She looks sickly and too skinny. Not the healthy skinny either..

She was at a good weight before her second child. I don't know if she's taking thrive shakes as meal replacements but whatever she's doing isn't good. She also looks like a bobble head now. Yikes.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Crystal has set up a go fund me to get help to move her Matt and the kids to Florida

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Mallabow wrote:Crystal has set up a go fund me to get help to move her Matt and the kids to Florida Image

Wait I thought she made a tone of money through Thrive or IT works? *sarcasm* Why does she need a go fund me?
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Lovehound11 wrote:
Mallabow wrote:Crystal has set up a go fund me to get help to move her Matt and the kids to Florida Image

Wait I thought she made a tone of money through Thrive or IT works? *sarcasm* Why does she need a go fund me?
Crystal doesn't sell Thrive or It Works. She's a CNA at a nursing home. The GoFundMe is dumb though. Matt says that he COULD take out a loan but "you all" have been the driving force behind what they do and they want to turn to "you all" first. Ha, yeah. Cause you don't want to pay it back! He also referred to Crystal as his wife. I don't know why but I hate when non married people do that!
Kmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kmommy »

It really rubbed me the wrong way when Juliana from Edwardsx4 said she bought her mom an IMITATION Michael Kors bag. Like wtf, you couldn't buy her a real one like you buy yourself every other day??
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Juliana posted a pic of how she got a 20k paycheck the other day too hahah
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

Kmommy wrote:It really rubbed me the wrong way when Juliana from Edwardsx4 said she bought her mom an IMITATION Michael Kors bag. Like wtf, you couldn't buy her a real one like you buy yourself every other day??
Wow that's fucked up.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”