Suggest new IG Mommies

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Suggest new IG Mommies

Unread post by chs6213 »

Raerae726 wrote:what about morgan2.0 her and her boyfriend michael broke up & she never spoke about it....what happened to them??
They broke up and both briefly posted pictures with other partners. She did acknowledge at some point that they broke up. They seemed to share Hadley. Now they're back together. Or at least as of the other day.

On another note, Hadley is the most gorgeous little girl!

Oh wait. Am I behind? I just looked at her IG and her pictures with Michael look like they're deleted. Like last week they were posting family pictures with hashtags like #theanswerisyes #stopasking since people kept asking if they were back together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Suggest new IG Mommies

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Talk about it in the general thread for others to seeeee
saysomething
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saysomething »

turtles4ever wrote:Instagram: Ariana_elizabethh
Askfm: http://ask.fm/arianaelizabethh1122
18, has one child and pregnant with her 2nd
Whatever happened to her baby daddy Alex? It's like he just disappeared
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Mommaxpixie is probably the most annoying instagram mom rn. She's 17, her bf is like 25 or something gross like that and she had her daughter at the end on November. She restarts her feed over and over again and all her pics are annoyingly like split in the middle. For some reason people like her even though she's rude af to people and she calls her newborn things like 'a shit'.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Gre
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Gre »

Instagram: @charity.grace
I don't know if she has ever been mentioned before. But she is not a teen mom, actually have a job, 2 kids with 3 years of age gap between one another. And her hair is blue.
shithawk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by shithawk »

saysomething wrote:
turtles4ever wrote:Instagram: Ariana_elizabethh
Askfm: http://ask.fm/arianaelizabethh1122
18, has one child and pregnant with her 2nd
Whatever happened to her baby daddy Alex? It's like he just disappeared
(Long time lurker, first time poster! I actually live in the same town as them and went to school with Ariana)
Alex left her and was briefly engaged to another teen mom, there was endless drama/arguements on Ariana and the other girls askfm for awhile.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

I second to having a thread about Carly. A planned pregnancy at 14 and an "accidental" one at 17. That is crazy. My bets are that Cayson was planned because she wanted to fully get over her ex Logan with Jimmy. She's not the brightest bulb, though. From what I've seen, Jimmy cheats on her all the time and she keeps crawling back. Those poor kids.

breyonce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breyonce »

party0f5ive !!! her daughters are adorable and she seems to have a good head on her. I think her husband is deployed in Spain too

foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreverevenly »

breyonce wrote:party0f5ive !!! her daughters are adorable and she seems to have a good head on her. I think her husband is deployed in Spain too

Her girls are gorgeous! The oldest look so different from each other! I honestly didn't think they were related at first
breyonce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breyonce »

foreverevenly wrote:
breyonce wrote:party0f5ive !!! her daughters are adorable and she seems to have a good head on her. I think her husband is deployed in Spain too

Her girls are gorgeous! The oldest look so different from each other! I honestly didn't think they were related at first
I think her oldest may have a different father? Either way, those are some adorable girlies and she's beautiful as well!
momof1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momof1 »

Partyof5ive oldest daughter has a different dad. Her husband is stationed in Spain and they were all going to live there but her first daughters father wouldn't allow Laylah to go. So now the family has to be apart for years. Very sad.

I miss how her IG was before she became a brand rep and took professional photos. I want realness not photos of fancy outfits.
foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

momof1 wrote:Partyof5ive oldest daughter has a different dad. Her husband is stationed in Spain and they were all going to live there but her first daughters father wouldn't allow Laylah to go. So now the family has to be apart for years. Very sad.

I miss how her IG was before she became a brand rep and took professional photos. I want realness not photos of fancy outfits.
Thank you I had no clue!! She has such gorgeous kids.
I totally understand the dad though. I wouldn't want my daughter moving to a different country either
Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

Brooke Iseppi (@brookeiseppi) she's 25, Aussie and has three year old twin girls. She had over a million insta followers because her girls are beautiful but she seems lame. She's always promoting self tanner or teeth whiting stuff. Guess she's one of those who exploit their children for "fame" and money
foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

Babydustfairy wrote:Brooke Iseppi (@brookeiseppi) she's 25, Aussie and has three year old twin girls. She had over a million insta followers because her girls are beautiful but she seems lame. She's always promoting self tanner or teeth whiting stuff. Guess she's one of those who exploit their children for "fame" and money

She was so much cooler when she only had 1,000 followers. I've been following her since her girls were babies
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

5_little_birdies she has 5 kids and her youngest is an amputee.

Babydustfairy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Babydustfairy »

@juli.annee has 2 million followers. She's from San Diego and her daughter is 4 I believe. She always posts pictures of her in lingerie... Real classy. I don't even think she goes to school or has a real job other than exposing her almost nude body on Instagram. I think it's a little trashy thb especially cause she has a little daughter but to each their own I guess
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

journeytomommy seems like a nice girl, a bit odd but nice, she's struggling with infertility, engaged and has had quite a few miscarriages. She apparently has a hate/exposing page on insta that keeps popping up. No one was really aware of it though until she made a big post about it...Any of you guys know of her? Or even know why she would even need an exposing page? My only guess would be that she faked her miscarriages but that's a brutal thing to accuse someone of :/

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

I've followed her for a while until I was randomly blocked recently. She's a really nice girl he's been ttc for about 2 years she was pregnant a few months ago but miscarried a few weeks later unfortunately. She seems to use her Instagram as a diary. What I've gathered in the 8ish months I followed her was that she is bipolar and is trying to manage it without meds, which she's had trouble with doctors wanting her medicated. She had a lot of drama with tayla ( anyone else follow her? 17 yr old whose been ttc on and off for 2 years with 5+ guys) tayla has claimed that she abuses xanax and pot.... and the hate pages are probably about the way she deeply grieves her losses, with her pregnancy in April she saved the babies (she claims there were two) after she passed them in a small har of water and kept them for weeks in her fridge. Something happened with the electricity in their house and at one point they spoiled. Idk it's kind of eery the things she posts sometimes. Her boyfriend lost an arm a few years ago at work, and before that she had broke up with him and moved away, so she came back to take care of him... she doesn't work, and they have money troubles often. They recently for engaged a few weeks after she went on a long rant about how horribly selfish he is and about his anger problems etc...

Sorry this is all over the place but I've been wondering if anyone else had followed her
dfwthismommy2015
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dfwthismommy2015 »

Are there any young teens moms that you guys follow ?

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

A girl followed me yesterday who just turned 13 and is expecting a baby girl, but strangely enough she seems to have her head screwed on straighter than some of the much older IG moms so far.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”