Welcome new IG followers!

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Welcome new IG followers!

Unread post by blackbetty »

I figure we will get a little more traffic in this section once some of the people who follow the moms on IG find this. Welcome to our forum where people can complain and minions can defend, but they can't shut us down!

Our rules are here - they're pretty easy to follow. http://Www.ytmommadrama.com/rules.php?
A simple summary:
Treat other posters with respect, no sharing of private information (last names that aren't already public, addresses, phone numbers, places of employment that aren't already public, basically use common sense - we are here to gossip not jeopardize these people's safety), no racial or gender slurs, no spamming, no self promotion, no arguing with the mods. Those are the main rules! If you have a personal issue with another poster, we have a boxing ring on the main page where most of the rules don't apply. Feel free to duke it out there!

The current most active moderators are Yue195, Kryptonite, and myself if you need any help. We can change your email or username, check on suspicious posters, create threads, answer questions, just let us know what you need.

We have threads for YouTube families as well as I'm sure you've seen, as well as a variety of general discussion topics from advice to health to relationships if you are interested in that as well.

Just thought I would introduce the site and the mods a bit since I believe any newcomers we have won't be familiar with how things work here. Welcome, everyone!

-betty
#FreeBen
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Welcome new IG followers!

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Prepare for the moms and minions to attack lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Welcome new IG followers!

Unread post by blackbetty »

Eh who cares. Minions are fun. Moms are funny. If people get crazy, I'll grab my handy dandy ban hammer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
#FreeBen

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”