Please continue here
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IG mommies: Part 2

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

From what I've read both of her parents are biological. Not step. I remember her posting that she "doesn't believe in step parents" when someone referred to Alex getting re-married one day and Ava having a step mom. She also said that if Alex had any more kids they wouldn't be Ava's siblings at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

From what I've read both of her parents are biological. Not step. I remember her posting that she "doesn't believe in step parents" when someone referred to Alex getting re-married one day and Ava having a step mom. She also said that if Alex had any more kids they wouldn't be Ava's siblings at all.

aunttori2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aunttori2000 »

For anyone who remembers loving.haley.and.hayden for IG I came on here to see mommies on IG i shouldnt follow and came accross her. That page was fake for people that dont know and was ran by an old 'friend' of mine. She copied the pictures I posted on facebook of them and had that fake account. I only know a few things she lied about. First of all haley was only 9 at the time she has just now turned 10 and those pants werent 3t they were 5t and at the time she wore those pants she was 8 and typically wearing 6/6x clothing. Also to adress the youtube video those were taken because i sent them to her in a text because i thought she was enough of a friend and the ice cube was because she wouldnt wake up and that was the only way but anyways if anyone knows of other things she lied about would you be kind enough to let me know? Btw here haley and hayden are now. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... dfaef2.jpg[/img]

hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannefrank17 »

I always get pissed off at Alexis' posts on ask.fm.
I'm sure Alex is a better dad than Alexis makes it seem. I personally think Alex is the type of person that has trust and attention issues and isn't fully sure of how to be a dad. I think and believe that his parents love him a lot, they just weren't there all or half the time due to jobs and what not.
I also think Alexis blows everything out of proportion and makes herself out to be the victim. What happened to being with your boyfriend/girlfriend for a year before they meat Ava? She has been with Ty for like two weeks and he's met her 2 or 3 times and has even posted a photo with her. I think she was really rude about the Laiken posting pictures (and she's been witb Alex for 13 months). If it was that serious of a problem, why didn't she go straight to Laiken about it instead of blasting it all over the internet?
I think she's bitter about her and Alex not lasting together. I wouldn't want to be with her either because she seems like an immature child that still needs to grow up.
About her parents- she always wants them to do this and that for her but gets pissy when they don't (hello, they've been at work all day to support you and your kid). She says that she gets no help from them, but says that they pay for all the food in the house. She also doesn't pay any rent and completely relies on Alex's money for Ava.
She seems like a good mom, but personality wise she's just a stuck up bitch who cries boohoo all the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

I think that Alex is probably a far better dad than Alexis gives him credit for. I really like Laiken and I think she will (if they last) be a good stepmother to Ava one day. It really ticked me off how she said that Laiken and Alex have to be together for a year before meeting Ava but her boyfriend got to meet Ava instantly. I also believe she's still bitter about Alex. Alex seems to be much happier with Laiken. He seems to be sweeter to her. Probably because Alexis is a bitch. Lol. But does anyone remember when Alexis was bashing Alex for smoking weed and Alex posted that Alexis smoked weed, too? Lol. She deleted all the evidence of that quickly.

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Where do y'all see all this stuff about Laiken and Alex ? Do they both have asks ?
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Yes. They do. Alexis' Ask is @mommyandava and Laiken's is @laikenpercic

essielovesu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by essielovesu »

I could not believe how Alexis treated laiken for posting pics of Ava. Laikens mom passed away like less than a week ago, and Alexis was giving her shit for posting pics of Ava. As if laiken wasn't already dealing with enough. I give Alexis props for taking school so seriously. But she needs to grow up and stop playing the victim. Being a grown up means picking your battles and not throwing a fit over every. little. thing. Girl has a lot to learn.

foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreverevenly »

essielovesu wrote:I could not believe how Alexis treated laiken for posting pics of Ava. Laikens mom passed away like less than a week ago, and Alexis was giving her shit for posting pics of Ava. As if laiken wasn't already dealing with enough. I give Alexis props for taking school so seriously. But she needs to grow up and stop playing the victim. Being a grown up means picking your battles and not throwing a fit over every. little. thing. Girl has a lot to learn.

It annoyed me how she went crazy over her posting 6 pictures
hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannefrank17 »

essielovesu wrote:I could not believe how Alexis treated laiken for posting pics of Ava. Laikens mom passed away like less than a week ago, and Alexis was giving her shit for posting pics of Ava. As if laiken wasn't already dealing with enough. I give Alexis props for taking school so seriously. But she needs to grow up and stop playing the victim. Being a grown up means picking your battles and not throwing a fit over every. little. thing. Girl has a lot to learn.

I was pissed about it, honestly. Alexis thinks she has the only say so in Ava's life and treats Alex like he's a babysitter and doesn't give a shit about his opinions. I think she's just bitter towards the both of them because Alex didn't want her and is much happier with Laiken.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

She seriously does act like Alex doesn't matter. She really treats Ava like property instead of a human being. She posted on the mom group I'm in that she was CRYING over this. Like really?

Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

Can someone please enlighten me? Why can't she get a job?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

She "can't get a job" because "work and school was too much" for her. AKA she's a lazy piece of shit. Her poor parents are stuck paying for her child (what Alex doesn't cover) because she's lazy. And she wonders why her parents aren't too happy with her.

Supernaturalfan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Supernaturalfan »

Alexis is immature she claimed that laiken couldn't meet Ava if they weren't dating for a year and yet ty meet her before and then when she got that job at Wendy's she said she couldn't keep it cause she wouldn't be able to take care of Ava but I go to college and work and since my job is during the week I take weekend classes which she could have worked weekend and laiken shows how Alex is a good dad and Alexis claims she's always lying when Alexis jd always mad when Alex doesn't do as she says poor Ava will be so confused why her mother is always bitter

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

I feel so bad for Ava. I honestly don't see Alexis going anywhere in life. I feel like stepping up will always be "too hard" for her. Ava's only hope will be if Alex moves out with Laiken and gets half custody.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Does anyone follow rhe.e.a?

She used to be so pretty and seem so together! Now she is a mess. Super duper skinny, she looks high half the time. Earlier in May she posted a link to her GoFundMe claiming that she has Graves disease and needs a $27,000 surgery. She said she's a single mother with no insurance, blah blah blah.

This morning, she claimed she's pregnant and posted two belly shots then said she was on the way to the doctor for an ultrasound. Then posted an ultrasound picture which showed twins and said the babies had passed away and she was miscarrying. The ultrasound she posted had her name spelled wrong and people found it all over Google image search. She posted a video "sobbing" about how could anyone say she was faking it then deleted her IG.

A few months ago, she said she'd miscarried at like 14-15 weeks or something. That she'd had no idea she was pregnant. I wonder if that was even true.

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016051 ... 4b6fe6.jpg[/img]
1. I said you deleted the evidence of the accusation of YOU smoking weed. So since you read here, do you smoke it? It'd be kind of funny since you bashed Alex to hell and back about it.
2. You're pathetic. You'd fail school if you had a job to support YOUR child so your parents wouldn't have to? I call bullshit.
3. Oh really? You don't remember saying that if Alex has other kids then they wouldn't be Ava's real siblings? You REALLY don't remember saying that, Alexis? I think you do.

pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

She smoked weed?

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

That was her "go-to" thing to bash Alex about. She went on and on about what a horrible person he was for smoking weed and bragged about her collection of screenshots she had about him smoking but then Alex publicly asked her why she's freaking out so much because she smokes weed, too.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About IG Moms”