Sierra Satterfield

Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sierra Satterfield

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

Kdv447 wrote:Who the fuck asks something like this? Someone who wants to hear people tell them how their husbands last forever so she can feel like she's a goddess in bed. No, it's him lacking stamina despite jerking off his whole life.
placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

Keeping it real classy Sierra.

And she does edit most of her pictures. If you compare them to how she looks like in her unedited videos (like the ones with Ivy), you'd be shocked.
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Unread post by fuzzyjeans »

Ivy got engaged and now all of a sudden Sierra's "perfect" world isn't so perfect anymore. She's posting depressing things about relationships. My bet is that she blew up on Corey for not proposing to her yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Ivy's ring may be huge. But it doesn't sparkle or anything. It looks really dull

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

Lovehound11 wrote:Ivy's ring may be huge. But it doesn't sparkle or anything. It looks really dull

Because it's most likely CZ
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

I wonder if it annoys Ivy with how much Sierra is trying to be like her.

Waldrop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Waldrop »

atr1252 wrote:Not sure why she is literally constantly posting Corey this Corey that. Like she always need to justify her relationship and "show off" how amazing he is. Nobody really cares lol. Only people who are insecure about their relationship talk like that.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Just like caitlin lol

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Is it true she doesn't take her kids to the doctor?

fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

Is it true she doesn't take her kids to the doctor?

foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by foreverevenly »

Yeah she says that she doesn't. She just takes them to the ER every time they get sick though.
Kdv447
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kdv447 »

foreverevenly wrote:Yeah she says that she doesn't. She just takes them to the ER every time they get sick though.
Parents like that suck. They are the reasons going to the ER is a 3 hour wait
fuzzyjeans
Informer
Informer

What is her reasoning by not taking them to doctors? Does anyone know?

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

This was under something she posted about her sisters baby daddy. What a bitch
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

Summer also posted that they were together like 2 weeks and were drunk the entire time and that it wasn't a relationship it was 'child's play' . I think she's hurt she wasn't in the obituary .
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

Well when you're on government aide you might as well go straight to the ER cause it ain't costing her anything probably

KatyLouWho
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KatyLouWho »

AutumnLane wrote:Can't stand this girl been following her on Instagram for a few months. She blocked me for asking why she needed people to donate clothing yet she goes around saying she makes loads of money off that Thrive crap. So any screenshots posted are very appreciated? What's the update on her last I knew she was pregnant with Corey but have yet to see a doctor to confirm anything. I do still file Corey and noticed he hasn't said anything about this pregnancy on Instagram.
y ft

foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

KimKardashian wrote:Summer also posted that they were together like 2 weeks and were drunk the entire time and that it wasn't a relationship it was 'child's play' . I think she's hurt she wasn't in the obituary .
Yeah she was super butt hurt. Also I heard they were dating for longer. If I was the gf I would be super pissed at all of the posts she's been posting lately. That was your sons father and that's it regardless of your previous relationship and future intentions. It would tear me apart to hear from my deceased boyfriend's baby mama that they were planning on getting back together, regardless if it was true or not
atr1252
Informer
Informer

Unread post by atr1252 »

She got her boobs done....let's hope they fixed those nipples. If that's even possible. Why is she STILL trying to be like ivy? Just give it up already.

And how did I not know that she was only with her baby daddy for 2 months before they got pregnant?! And she was dating someone else right before that. They were In no way ready to start a family in a new relationship, fresh out of an old one. This girls got major issues.

kellynicole
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kellynicole »

atr1252 wrote:She got her boobs done....let's hope they fixed those nipples. If that's even possible. Why is she STILL trying to be like ivy? Just give it up already.

And how did I not know that she was only with her baby daddy for 2 months before they got pregnant?! And she was dating someone else right before that. They were In no way ready to start a family in a new relationship, fresh out of an old one. This girls got major issues.

Not only that, but it's not like it was accidental. She said they were actually trying & house-hunting, after like a month together. She's insane

foreverevenly
Amateur
Amateur

kellynicole wrote:
atr1252 wrote:She got her boobs done....let's hope they fixed those nipples. If that's even possible. Why is she STILL trying to be like ivy? Just give it up already.

Not only that, but it's not like it was accidental. She said they were actually trying & house-hunting, after like a month together. She's insane

I still think it was an accident, on Corey's part at least. When he announced she was pregnant he said something like "we decided to keep it" and edited it later.

On another note Sierra and Corey had been fighting recently and I heard it was because Corey wanted a blow up sex doll and Sierra didn't like it

Return to “Sierra Satterfield”