• Advertisement

Michalladawn

Re: Michalladawn

Postby violet-kelsey black » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:21 am

Oops accidentally sent it. Wanted to say what her family ate was sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Extreme Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby Snow White » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:35 pm

So she's gone from posting nearly nudes of herself to posting photos of her daughter topless & videos of her daughter without bottoms on, because she's potty training and so it's totally acceptable... OMG!!

Also, does anyone think she got rid of all of her cats because they were "dirty". As in not litter box trained?
Snow White
Gossiper

Postby antibsbeauty91 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:10 pm

Snow White wrote:So she's gone from posting nearly nudes of herself to posting photos of her daughter topless & videos of her daughter without bottoms on, because she's potty training and so it's totally acceptable... OMG!!

Also, does anyone think she got rid of all of her cats because they were "dirty". As in not litter box trained?

I hate when people post pictures of their naked children. Even with something over it, I just think it's weird when your posting it online. I think a diaper is okay, but even then, have a shirt on or something.

There's something about her that irks the shit outta me. She strikes me as the type who's really stuck up but has no right to be. Like as if having 3 kids by age 19 is edgy or cool when it isn't. She doesn't have a lot of activity or like because she barely engages with her followers. She only responds to people who have 2k and over , maybe that. Her "silver" hair looked mud grey. It was disgusting. I hope she doesn't cheat on this one because I believe he genuinely loves her.

Sorry for my little rant, she just rubs me the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
antibsbeauty91
Amateur

Postby sadie » Thu May 11, 2017 4:18 pm

What's her vague dramatic posts about?
sadie
Gossiper

Previous

Return to Michalladawn