• Advertisement
    

Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby Justinbieber » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:11 am

Itscaroobitch

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Justinbieber
Amateur
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:00 am
Has thanked: 753 times
Been thanked: 55 times

Advertisement

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby pepsi- » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:25 pm

I feel for her too.. but people this is why you don't plan babies!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:33 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 372 times

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby Jeybee27 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:16 pm

I'm sure the whole TTC and moving in together thing scared him away. What guy in their right mind would be okay with having a baby with their girlfriend of 3 months who gave her last baby up for adoption ? She was very open about wanting another baby soon, I'm glad he listened to us and ran as fast as he could, Caroline doesn't need to be birthing any more children for a few years.
Jeybee27
Informer
 
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1392 times

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby Hellohiyesitsme » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:16 am

Aw poor Caroline, the honeymoon phase ended. Thank GOD they didn't have a baby or get stuck in a lease together. Hopefully now she realizes how idiotic it would have been to make those life changing decisions with someone so soon. Or not... I don't know. I can definitely see her doing the same thing with the next guy in their honeymoon phase.

I do agree that the talk about a baby probably scares him away. He probably went along with it until he realized she wasn't kidding.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:21 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 314 times

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby Lalalalaneybug » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:39 am

pepsi- wrote:I feel for her too.. but people this is why you don't plan babies!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why you don't plan babies...with people you've been dating for 5 seconds and barely know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:24 pm
Has thanked: 724 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby pepsi- » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:03 am

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
pepsi- wrote:I feel for her too.. but people this is why you don't plan babies!!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is why you don't plan babies...with people you've been dating for 5 seconds and barely know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk


Ahaha whoops yes - this is what I meant. I've seen this so much on my feel. With Caroline and that girl Kyla with Vic... like cmon people!! Not smart


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:33 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 372 times

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:32 am

I cant believe peoples kids are being out in Caroline's care
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2596
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 2594 times

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby Aboogabooga » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Im glad she couldn't get knocked up again. I don't these young girls obsession with having babies. They're not dolls you know!! She can't possibly look at bailey and think "oh that looks like so much fun" idk a baby at 19 would've been my worst nightmare.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
Gossiper
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 2652 times
Been thanked: 2777 times

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby Lalalalaneybug » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Aboogabooga wrote:Im glad she couldn't get knocked up again. I don't these young girls obsession with having babies. They're not dolls you know!! She can't possibly look at bailey and think "oh that looks like so much fun" idk a baby at 19 would've been my worst nightmare.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, I got pregnant when I was 19 and my life isn't awful lol my daughter wasn't planned, though.
There's nothing wrong with having kids young(18-19) as long as you understand the responsibility that comes along with them, and know that they're a lifetime commitment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:24 pm
Has thanked: 724 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby Aboogabooga » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:16 pm

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:Im glad she couldn't get knocked up again. I don't these young girls obsession with having babies. They're not dolls you know!! She can't possibly look at bailey and think "oh that looks like so much fun" idk a baby at 19 would've been my worst nightmare.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, I got pregnant when I was 19 and my life isn't awful lol my daughter wasn't planned, though.
There's nothing wrong with having kids young(18-19) as long as you understand the responsibility that comes along with them, and know that they're a lifetime commitment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk


That's cool and all but what 19 yr old has their shit together? It's one thing to have an oops and make it work but it's another to purposely plan for a baby when a) you barely know the father b) don't have a well paying job. Idk about anybody else but I don't want to just get by in life. I want my kids to have everything, and I don't even mean materialistic things. And I sure as shit wasn't able to give them that at 19. At 19 I was in college, living on my own, partying a bit and the only thing I knew how to cook was eggs and ramen noodles lol I was just a kid. And it's my PERSONAL opinion that most people aren't ready for a baby at that age and like I said, I don't get what the rush is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
Gossiper
 
Posts: 691
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 2652 times
Been thanked: 2777 times

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby Lalalalaneybug » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:40 pm

Aboogabooga wrote:
Lalalalaneybug wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:Im glad she couldn't get knocked up again. I don't these young girls obsession with having babies. They're not dolls you know!! She can't possibly look at bailey and think "oh that looks like so much fun" idk a baby at 19 would've been my worst nightmare.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, I got pregnant when I was 19 and my life isn't awful lol my daughter wasn't planned, though.
There's nothing wrong with having kids young(18-19) as long as you understand the responsibility that comes along with them, and know that they're a lifetime commitment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk


That's cool and all but what 19 yr old has their shit together? It's one thing to have an oops and make it work but it's another to purposely plan for a baby when a) you barely know the father b) don't have a well paying job. Idk about anybody else but I don't want to just get by in life. I want my kids to have everything, and I don't even mean materialistic things. And I sure as shit wasn't able to give them that at 19. At 19 I was in college, living on my own, partying a bit and the only thing I knew how to cook was eggs and ramen noodles lol I was just a kid. And it's my PERSONAL opinion that most people aren't ready for a baby at that age and like I said, I don't get what the rush is.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get it.
I wasn't bashing you or taking personal offense. Obviously I'm in a much different place than Caroline lol I know her circumstances aren't ideal.
Some people CAN give their child everything at a young age, everyone is different

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:24 pm
Has thanked: 724 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby pepsi- » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:14 pm

I don't get it every ask person witha bigger following group everytime they break up they're always abusive! Caroline said she wanted to marry him and wanted to have kids now he's abusive


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:33 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 372 times

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby Lalalalaneybug » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:45 am

pepsi- wrote:I don't get it every ask person witha bigger following group everytime they break up they're always abusive! Caroline said she wanted to marry him and wanted to have kids now he's abusive


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's freaking crazy. -.- how can you claim someone was perfect, then swear he was abusive and cheated? She's a fucking mess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:24 pm
Has thanked: 724 times
Been thanked: 347 times

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby evaahxo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:07 am

Just like ben was also abusive..

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
evaahxo
Amateur
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:50 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Previous

Return to Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement