Postby Justinbieber » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:11 am

Itscaroobitch

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Justinbieber
Talker

Advertisement

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Postby pepsi- » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:25 pm

I feel for her too.. but people this is why you don't plan babies!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer

Postby Jeybee27 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:16 pm

I'm sure the whole TTC and moving in together thing scared him away. What guy in their right mind would be okay with having a baby with their girlfriend of 3 months who gave her last baby up for adoption ? She was very open about wanting another baby soon, I'm glad he listened to us and ran as fast as he could, Caroline doesn't need to be birthing any more children for a few years.
Jeybee27
Informer

Postby Hellohiyesitsme » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:16 am

Aw poor Caroline, the honeymoon phase ended. Thank GOD they didn't have a baby or get stuck in a lease together. Hopefully now she realizes how idiotic it would have been to make those life changing decisions with someone so soon. Or not... I don't know. I can definitely see her doing the same thing with the next guy in their honeymoon phase.

I do agree that the talk about a baby probably scares him away. He probably went along with it until he realized she wasn't kidding.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker

Postby Lalalalaneybug » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:39 am

pepsi- wrote:I feel for her too.. but people this is why you don't plan babies!!!!

This is why you don't plan babies...with people you've been dating for 5 seconds and barely know

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Lalalalaneybug
Talker

Postby pepsi- » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:03 am

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
pepsi- wrote:I feel for her too.. but people this is why you don't plan babies!!!!

This is why you don't plan babies...with people you've been dating for 5 seconds and barely know

Ahaha whoops yes - this is what I meant. I've seen this so much on my feel. With Caroline and that girl Kyla with Vic... like cmon people!! Not smart

pepsi-
Informer

Postby mommaof2cuties » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:32 am

I cant believe peoples kids are being out in Caroline's care
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Aboogabooga » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:09 pm

Im glad she couldn't get knocked up again. I don't these young girls obsession with having babies. They're not dolls you know!! She can't possibly look at bailey and think "oh that looks like so much fun" idk a baby at 19 would've been my worst nightmare.

Aboogabooga
Gossiper

Postby Lalalalaneybug » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:54 pm

Aboogabooga wrote:Im glad she couldn't get knocked up again. I don't these young girls obsession with having babies. They're not dolls you know!! She can't possibly look at bailey and think "oh that looks like so much fun" idk a baby at 19 would've been my worst nightmare.

I mean, I got pregnant when I was 19 and my life isn't awful lol my daughter wasn't planned, though.
There's nothing wrong with having kids young(18-19) as long as you understand the responsibility that comes along with them, and know that they're a lifetime commitment

Lalalalaneybug
Talker

Postby Aboogabooga » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:16 pm

Lalalalaneybug wrote:
Aboogabooga wrote:Im glad she couldn't get knocked up again. I don't these young girls obsession with having babies. They're not dolls you know!! She can't possibly look at bailey and think "oh that looks like so much fun" idk a baby at 19 would've been my worst nightmare.

I mean, I got pregnant when I was 19 and my life isn't awful lol my daughter wasn't planned, though.
There's nothing wrong with having kids young(18-19) as long as you understand the responsibility that comes along with them, and know that they're a lifetime commitment

That's cool and all but what 19 yr old has their shit together? It's one thing to have an oops and make it work but it's another to purposely plan for a baby when a) you barely know the father b) don't have a well paying job. Idk about anybody else but I don't want to just get by in life. I want my kids to have everything, and I don't even mean materialistic things. And I sure as shit wasn't able to give them that at 19. At 19 I was in college, living on my own, partying a bit and the only thing I knew how to cook was eggs and ramen noodles lol I was just a kid. And it's my PERSONAL opinion that most people aren't ready for a baby at that age and like I said, I don't get what the rush is.

Aboogabooga
Gossiper

Postby Lalalalaneybug » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:40 pm

Aboogabooga wrote:
Lalalalaneybug wrote:

That's cool and all but what 19 yr old has their shit together? It's one thing to have an oops and make it work but it's another to purposely plan for a baby when a) you barely know the father b) don't have a well paying job. Idk about anybody else but I don't want to just get by in life. I want my kids to have everything, and I don't even mean materialistic things. And I sure as shit wasn't able to give them that at 19. At 19 I was in college, living on my own, partying a bit and the only thing I knew how to cook was eggs and ramen noodles lol I was just a kid. And it's my PERSONAL opinion that most people aren't ready for a baby at that age and like I said, I don't get what the rush is.

I get it.
I wasn't bashing you or taking personal offense. Obviously I'm in a much different place than Caroline lol I know her circumstances aren't ideal.
Some people CAN give their child everything at a young age, everyone is different

Lalalalaneybug
Talker

Postby pepsi- » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:14 pm

I don't get it every ask person witha bigger following group everytime they break up they're always abusive! Caroline said she wanted to marry him and wanted to have kids now he's abusive

pepsi-
Informer

Postby Lalalalaneybug » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:45 am

pepsi- wrote:I don't get it every ask person witha bigger following group everytime they break up they're always abusive! Caroline said she wanted to marry him and wanted to have kids now he's abusive

It's freaking crazy. -.- how can you claim someone was perfect, then swear he was abusive and cheated? She's a fucking mess.

Lalalalaneybug
Talker

Postby evaahxo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:07 am

Just like ben was also abusive..

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
evaahxo
Amateur

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:58 pm

Omfg her and Katie are so fucking annoying when they get together. I hope the end up in Canadian jail. They are such smug assholes. How can Katies gf stand being with someone so immature
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Jeybee27 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:38 am

Caroline and Katie posted a bunch of pictures making fun of Alyson Patten a few days ago and now she's "claiming" she's going to commit suicide. I hope they get in trouble honestly. It was super out of nowhere and pretty mean. I get Alyson is a shitty mom but she wasn't bothering anyone. They did it to be "cool".
Jeybee27
Informer

Postby Jeybee27 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:38 am

Sorry for the double post.
Jeybee27
Informer

Postby Justinbieber » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:11 am

I thought this was an interesting tidbit. I follow a few teen TTC accounts which is of course how I found Caroline back in the day because I just can't wrap my head around why a teenager would think they need a baby... these were posted by one of those accounts. I get not wanting someone to make the same mistake you did but she definitely goes about it the wrong way how you going to be rude to someone like that especially when you did it your self

Edited by mid for privacy.

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170621/46522ff209b5e1ad7feea0e1f36f1a3e.jpg[/img]
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170621/3f902c1dcce64c19c98985df743b84de.jpg[/img]
Justinbieber
Talker

Postby Justinbieber » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:11 am

And in regards to the whole Alison post the other day I completely agree it was so uncalled for for them to pretty much bully her like that. So immature

Justinbieber
Talker

Postby mommaof2cuties » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:20 am

I legit hate Caroline. Like I never thought you could dislike someone you've never met so much. She's such a bitch. And also kaytee doesnt look at all like she does in her thrive pics lmao
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Jeybee27 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:47 pm

They're both annoying and immature. Look at Caroline how she was about to start TTC with her boyfriend and as soon as he caught wind he ran for his life and she claimed abuse like with Ben lol 2 days later new boyfriend, same bullshit.
Jeybee27
Informer

Postby mommaof2cuties » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:13 pm

Lolz. They shared my post on Instagram lmao
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby Justinbieber » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:15 pm

Has anyone else noticed how Caroline won't post anything acting a fool with kaytee on her own acount?!/ she post everything on kaytees, I'm guessing bc her family all follows her now... lol just like that post haha, I can't believe she obviously still gets notifications from the wetbsite

Justinbieber
Talker

Postby mommaof2cuties » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:19 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the real reason she had to put brynlee up for adoption because she was crazy and unstable and they weren't going to let her leave woth the baby? So why is she bashing Alyson for being an unfit mother
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby fuzzyjeans » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:55 pm

Guys remember 2 years ago when we were ALLLLL getting sued for cyber bullying? Has anyone gotten that court summons yet? Hahaha. And now they are bullying Alyson? Cute. I want everyone to take a long hard look at this girl and remember this is the same girl who swore she was mature enough to raise a child just two years ago. Marinate in that craziness.

fuzzyjeans
Informer

PreviousNext

Return to Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)