Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Caroline - notbringingupbrynlee part 2

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Her boyfriend needs to RUN! I wonder if he knows all about her TTC plans or if she'll do it behind his back like she did Ben.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hellohiyesitsme »

Dude I swear Caroline and Kaytee together are the worst. Caroline is immature as fuck. Kaytee getting into a fist fight with a mother because you were rude as fuck to her kid telling them to shut up? They're a child, and unless it's late at night they can play and you can ignore it. Then arguing with the neighbor because you're banging around and they ask you to be quiet, JUST like how you asked them to be quiet? Parking in their spot and dropping pop tarts on their porch? Seriously... I feel bad for Kaytee'a girlfriend because she's got to live there with neighbors that probably hate them now. I can't wait to see how Caroline acts in her own place. Hopefully a lightbulb doesn't flicker or else she'll throw it off her balcony.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hellohiyesitsme wrote:Dude I swear Caroline and Kaytee together are the worst. Caroline is immature as fuck. Kaytee getting into a fist fight with a mother because you were rude as fuck to her kid telling them to shut up? They're a child, and unless it's late at night they can play and you can ignore it. Then arguing with the neighbor because you're banging around and they ask you to be quiet, JUST like how you asked them to be quiet? Parking in their spot and dropping pop tarts on their porch? Seriously... I feel bad for Kaytee'a girlfriend because she's got to live there with neighbors that probably hate them now. I can't wait to see how Caroline acts in her own place. Hopefully a lightbulb doesn't flicker or else she'll throw it off her balcony.
Seriously !!! They're so annoying together. I can only hope they get in some real trouble because they act like children. Ridiculous.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Lol Caroline posted a video talking about it..."call us immature. I don't care..you don't know us"...lol bitch we know you just documented a shit ton of childish behavior

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Lalalalaneybug wrote:Lol Caroline posted a video talking about it..."call us immature. I don't care..you don't know us"...lol bitch we know you just documented a shit ton of childish behavior

Lmfao right? She says it doesn't bother her but you just made videos about it to "clarify" so obviously it does. We don't have to "know you" to determine how JUVENILE you are, you make it pretty clear through Instagram. I find it very hard to believe when she told those kids to be quiet she was "very polite," especially after seeing how she talks to and treats others. In the video where she's arguing with the guy who asks them to stop banging around and she says they were washing clothes, he talks about how loud they were the night before too. Ya'all are such hypocrites. I know children half their age with more respect than them.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Hellohiyesitsme wrote:
Lalalalaneybug wrote:Lol Caroline posted a video talking about it..."call us immature. I don't care..you don't know us"...lol bitch we know you just documented a shit ton of childish behavior

Lmfao right? She says it doesn't bother her but you just made videos about it to "clarify" so obviously it does. We don't have to "know you" to determine how JUVENILE you are, you make it pretty clear through Instagram. I find it very hard to believe when she told those kids to be quiet she was "very polite," especially after seeing how she talks to and treats others. In the video where she's arguing with the guy who asks them to stop banging around and she says they were washing clothes, he talks about how loud they were the night before too. Ya'all are such hypocrites. I know children half their age with more respect than them.
Exactly. Idk if they think they're being funny or what. But seriously. If that's how Kaytee acts, and who she surrounds herself with I can't help but wonder how K is in a relationship with a woman in her 50s. Caroline is beyond childish and it isn't cute, despite what she wants to believe.

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kaytee doesn't realize that after Caroline leaves she's going to have problems with the neighbors because of their behavior. If her girlfriend is okay with her acting that way then they're all fucked in the head.
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Jeybee27 wrote:Kaytee doesn't realize that after Caroline leaves she's going to have problems with the neighbors because of their behavior. If her girlfriend is okay with her acting that way then they're all fucked in the head.
My fiancé is 25, and still expects me to have better behavior. I can't imagine how a 50 - something year old feels about it lol

Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

Did anyone else see her trial of Thrive? That shit is so fake... obviously kaytee gave her like a free trial on it and now she sells it? Her before and after pictures kills me, all she did was blur the line where her stomach overhangs and sucked in...
Thrive is BS
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Exactly. She blurred and changed the angle from which she took the photo. It's obvious. And did y'all see the video of her walking through the airport? She said something about "if I didn't thrive I don't know how I would make it to the terminal without dying" because it was across the airport. But she couldn't even breathe. Just from rushing across the airport

Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalalalaneybug wrote:Exactly. She blurred and changed the angle from which she took the photo. It's obvious. And did y'all see the video of her walking through the airport? She said something about "if I didn't thrive I don't know how I would make it to the terminal without dying" because it was across the airport. But she couldn't even breathe. Just from rushing across the airport

Yes !!!!
hannefrank17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannefrank17 »

Has Caroline seen the baby in person since the baby was placed with the new family?

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

Lalalalaneybug wrote:Exactly. She blurred and changed the angle from which she took the photo. It's obvious. And did y'all see the video of her walking through the airport? She said something about "if I didn't thrive I don't know how I would make it to the terminal without dying" because it was across the airport. But she couldn't even breathe. Just from rushing across the airport

What's her channel? Or where is the video? Lol
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:

What's her channel? Or where is the video? Lol
It was on her insta. Idk if she left it up or not

Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

Just days ago her and her bf were waiting to ttc until they moved in together and now they're broken up. I have a screenshot of it it was on her ask earlier today of course now it's deleted. I feel for with the breakup and all but hopefully she opens our eyes and realize how immature she is, to be trying to have a baby with someone she barely even knows again...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

What's her ask?
Justinbieber
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Justinbieber »

Itscaroobitch

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I feel for her too.. but people this is why you don't plan babies!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm sure the whole TTC and moving in together thing scared him away. What guy in their right mind would be okay with having a baby with their girlfriend of 3 months who gave her last baby up for adoption ? She was very open about wanting another baby soon, I'm glad he listened to us and ran as fast as he could, Caroline doesn't need to be birthing any more children for a few years.
Hellohiyesitsme
Talker
Talker

Aw poor Caroline, the honeymoon phase ended. Thank GOD they didn't have a baby or get stuck in a lease together. Hopefully now she realizes how idiotic it would have been to make those life changing decisions with someone so soon. Or not... I don't know. I can definitely see her doing the same thing with the next guy in their honeymoon phase.

I do agree that the talk about a baby probably scares him away. He probably went along with it until he realized she wasn't kidding.

Return to “Caroline (bringingupbrynlee)”