Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Alyson Patten

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Oh how I wish she made videos lol.
She is a "mom" in Canada with 2 son's and doesn't have custody of eother. Her first baby daddy has full custody of their son christopher. She had a court date for custody but missed because of work but got drunk eother the day after or 2 days after and called in sick. Her mom has custody of the second son kaleb because he had a severe rash that she couldn't help heal. She supposedly went to 7 different doctors and they couldn't help him but within a week of her mom having custody he was almost healed. She's alot like tayler says she hates the hate she gets but feeds into it.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her older son is also really allergic to cats but they did nothing to solve that issue either. She's thought she was pregnant again like 2 times already since kaleb was born
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovethekisses
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lovethekisses »

I found her YouTube but it seems like she only uploaded one video so far ?

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lovethekisses wrote:I found her YouTube but it seems like she only uploaded one video so far ?

She is on the instagram thread. People were talking about giving the ones talked about alot their own threads so they weren't stuck going through pages of about a bunch of different moms.
Her instagram is ACK_34
lovethekisses
Amateur
Amateur

mommaof2cuties wrote:
lovethekisses wrote:I found her YouTube but it seems like she only uploaded one video so far ?

She is on the instagram thread. People were talking about giving the ones talked about alot their own threads so they weren't stuck going through pages of about a bunch of different moms.
Her instagram is ACK_34
Thanks for the infoImage

Buttercups
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buttercups »

Oh my lord this girl is a complete mess and she'll love the fact that she's got a thread on here.. it's more attention for her.

I've only been following her 'gossip' account for a few weeks.

Basically, right now she's constantly posting about how she's got about 7 different mental illnesses and is on medication for them all... but also drinks all day every day and goes on about how drunk she is all the time. She also goes on about how she doesn't give two shits about the haters and everyone's jealous of her.... jealous of her losing her two sons who she cant look after, lol.

It's also been thought that she's started a hate page on IG for other IG mums and she's been caught out by accidently posting on the wrong page with the wrong account haha.

She's also written about how she's really close to getting her sons back but it's pretty much certain she isn't because she's either a) only just been diagnosed with the 7 mental illnesses and is stupidly unstable B) if it's true she's gotta be taking medication, which would interact with her drinking; or c) she's not taking the medication
babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by babyspice »

Yes! I've been waiting for a thread made about her! I follow her exposing page and she's a shit mom. I do believe she has some mentally illness, but 7? And she's not helping it by drinking everyday. It's kinda sad she makes comments on CJ's dad when he has been raising CJ since he was born.

Sent from my LGLS885 using Tapatalk
lovethekisses
Amateur
Amateur

Screenshot_2015-08-08-01-01-31.png
Screenshot_2015-08-08-01-01-46.png
Screenshot_2015-08-08-01-01-39.png
Seriously, she needs to stop.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommyblue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyblue »

What's her exposing page?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Are you serious a 3rd pregnancy scare in less than a year? How the hell do all these guys actually have Sex with her
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

She's wondering why she recently in the last few hours is getting so many followers. Haha guess she doesn't know if she has a thread here yet.

Anybody know the story behind her youngest father? I'm assuming it was a one night stand.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
lovethekisses
Amateur
Amateur

Lol it was confirmed that she is not pregnant but she made a big deal of it. Damn. 18 photos in one day.

lovethekisses
Amateur
Amateur

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/08 ... 370b24.jpg[/img]
Anyone know what happened with all the marks on her bump ? I know this is so old but I'm so curious now !

KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

It's just stretch marks and pants lines ?
laralovelara29
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by laralovelara29 »

lovethekisses wrote:[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/08 ... 370b24.jpg[/img]
Anyone know what happened with all the marks on her bump ? I know this is so old but I'm so curious now !

Pretty sure it's just her stretch marks.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

*TRIGGER*

Alyson apparently sent pictures of her cutting herself to people and lots of people attacked her and told her to kill herself and lots of awful things I saw but people got the number to emergency services and she's in the hospital . [img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/12 ... ff7264.jpg[/img]
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She did that same shit a few months ago.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Sorry to be the mean one. But those look like attention cuts not real attempts at suicide. They are scratches
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

TRIGGER TRIGGER TRIGGER

Not all people cut as a suicide attempt. It doesn't have to be deep. IMO they hurt more when they're like a paper cut. When I self harmd I put them in places I can easily hide (inside upper arm, thighs, etc) and they weren't super deep, just deep enough to sting and draw blood. And I would do hundreds at a time. It wasn't for attention. Those bitches stung like fuck. It was just to feel my emotional pain physically.

Not saying that's the case for Alyson (and iamt1tanium or whatever is similar to that mindset IMO) but just wanted to be like yo, you don't have to cut an artery to not be cutting for attention
#FreeBen

Return to “Alyson Patten”