Alyson Patten

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Alyson Patten

Unread post by jesswhytho »

She follows a bunch of ttc instagrams and comments on them all the time...

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalalalaneybug »

Guys. She's been with this new guy for all of two weeks and WANTED to be pregnant...what does that say about a person?
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

She's gonna have a necklace of shitty elephant tattoos if she keeps trying to have more kids . I really wanna unfollow her she's starting to gross me out , foreeal .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

KimKardashian wrote:She's gonna have a necklace of shitty elephant tattoos if she keeps trying to have more kids . I really wanna unfollow her she's starting to gross me out , foreeal .

Haha the necklace of shitty elephant tattoos made me laugh cause you're right. I'm sure she will. She so desperately craves attention. She posted a ton of selfies saying how she felt so pretty and all I could think was she looked dirty and that bright lipstick looked awful.

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

I'm all for body positivity, but her obsession with how "hot" she is, is pretty weird. Like she posts pictures with her saggy boobs showing talking about how hot it is....uh...no
supercatlady
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by supercatlady »

Screenshot_2016-02-22-20-48-38.png
How the eff does she afford all this stuff?! Is she getting governmental supplement or what?!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

I was just about to come here & say I think she's shoplifting . She's posted like 4 huge hauls .

bananaamuffin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bananaamuffin »

Is anyone else disgusted by the fact that Alyson is living with her mom again and has access to Kaleb whenever she wants? From what it seems like her mom said it was okay for her to come back but if CPS is involved couldn't she get in trouble? I just started following so I don't know the whole situation so maybe I'm wrong

Lalalalaneybug
Talker
Talker

bananaamuffin wrote:Is anyone else disgusted by the fact that Alyson is living with her mom again and has access to Kaleb whenever she wants? From what it seems like her mom said it was okay for her to come back but if CPS is involved couldn't she get in trouble? I just started following so I don't know the whole situation so maybe I'm wrong

I was thinking the same thing. Like, if CPS deemed her unfit, can't they decide whether she should be living with him? Idk about Canada but where I'm from, if CPS gives custody to a family member, you're allowed visitation but can't actually live with the child until you take parenting classes, pass drug tests and have a stable job.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Ugh she's trying so hard to be like sierra in her Instagram videos. In one she does that annoying click thing sierra does when she gets all cocktail and then she says she has confidence in herself because men on different dating sites tell her she's attractive so she knows she's hot lmao
bananaamuffin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bananaamuffin »

Well it looks like someone already reported her to child services. And she deleted all the videos and pictures she posted where she looks high. Hopefully they never let her see those babies again it breaks my heart

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

In Canada she COULD be getting welfare. She can't claim her first child to get the CCTB or "baby bonus". If anything she might of claimed Kaleb and every month collect 120 plus 400 (on top of that add the welfare amount which for a single person is 500 and something maybe 590). But that is if she is playing the system. If she did her taxes she would also get HST tax credit quarterly tax credit. Depending on what province she is in she would get a OTB benefit monthly in ontario for paying rent/hydro etc (of she ever paid that). CPS in Canada is called FACS (family and child youth services). Even though her mother has the child she is still entitled to visits with the child. So her living there FACS will work around that and do weekly visits/check ups and work with the family to make her stable by providing "workshops" for example-family therapy, parenting classes, GED classes,mental health etc.
wellboom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wellboom »

What annoys me is her constant crying for a boy she's been with a whole of 1 month. Claiming she can't live without him, implying that the love she gets from her son is not enough.
This guy is being charged for armed robbery and assault with a weapon, clearly not good enough for her especially with her sons. He's ugly as fuck, I have no idea why she calls him hot. He looks just as dirty as her..
Being as it is Alyson she'll probably move on in a week to another guy she can pretend to be pregnant for. Oh wait scratch that. Alyson will more likely want to be like Juliana and count down to the day Chris comes out of jail. Who knows, she might even also get pregnant with him in jail. And for goodness sake someone tell her to stop hash tagging free chris. It's never going to trend and no one really gives a flying fuck about that bum.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
cookiedoh12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cookiedoh12 »

Armed robbery!? The way she said it I figured it was something minor. Wow she picks winners!
I can't stand how she's making oit like she has kaleb back by herself taking pictures of him crying then 5 minutes later being like oops forgot kt was snack time poor kid

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
wellboom
Amateur
Amateur

cookiedoh12 wrote:Armed robbery!? The way she said it I figured it was something minor. Wow she picks winners!
I can't stand how she's making oit like she has kaleb back by herself taking pictures of him crying then 5 minutes later being like oops forgot kt was snack time poor kid

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
She's not quite ready to be a mom yet. She needs help first. she needs to realise she's not just there to play house. Her children deserve to have a mother jist not her currently.

wellboom
Amateur
Amateur

What is wrong with this girl?? Seriously?

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Dear god wtf is wrong with her?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

Can someone inform on all the drama that's going on with cps?

essielovesu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by essielovesu »

Christ, she is completely delusional. Her poor children.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Oooh, is there something going on with CPS? I sure hope it's that she can't live with Kaleb. Poor baby boy deserves more than a mother playing on her phone all day, taking selfies and going on about how hot she is and making videos filled with curse words.

I just can't take her seriously. I can't take her having a "fiancé" after being together for like two minutes seriously. I can't take her #FreeChris bull seriously (I think she just wants to be like edwardsxfour was when Bread was in jail). And I especially can't take when she says, "I'm so cute," "I look so sexy today," and adds to everything seriously. I'm all for having confidence but this girl is just an insane mess that needs to be sterilized.

Return to “Alyson Patten”