Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Title Credit: mac-n-cheese
Part 3: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=230&t=9289

In the last thread:
-Baby Juliet was born
-They tried to go viral all of the time
-They had a disgusting pool that they used for youtube view$

Continue
#FreeFinleyandJackson
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by JLPC »

Love the title! <3
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
I think it's so dumb when they show who the babysitter is and when they leave their kids alone with her - I mean I know they don't do a live feed but still - they should care about the privacy of their own children and safety!! Speaking of safety - Symphony was using those large scissors again! Genius Sam kept on asking her questions while she was using them so she would turn her head while cutting :?

Nia was able to have a day to herself to get her hair done....and what I found to be so stupid is that Sam decided to go shopping instead of spending quality time with the kids himself. He is always home alone when Nia is dropping and picking up the kids, why doesn't he go then to do his christmas errands?

The dumbest part of the vlog - why did he show what he got his brothers? Obviously they will see it before then or hear about it from people. Sam is such an idiot!
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

He probably showed what he got them so they would see it and buy him extravagant gifts too. I don't believe Sam ever does anything good for someone without expecting the same or more in return.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

So now we know what the "charity" will be for the shirt sales. These kids will be required to sign up by email (lots of them don't even have email, I suspect) to enter a plea for $$ and then the other subscribers will vote on their favorite. What a mess that will be. How will they even vet this to be sure the needy stories are valid?? :?
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

JLPC wrote:So now we know what the "charity" will be for the shirt sales. These kids will be required to sign up by email (lots of them don't even have email, I suspect) to enter a plea for $$ and then the other subscribers will vote on their favorite. What a mess that will be. How will they even vet this to be sure the needy stories are valid?? :?
That entire site just needs a lot of rethinking. I do think their hearts were actually in the right place for once, but it's just going to be a mess. They'd be so much better off donating the proceeds from their t-shirts to a genuine charity. It's a lot less shifty.
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

Good point - how are they going to admin the website to ensure the pleas are genuine? It's a generous idea but they need to think about this a little bit more.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Everything will be new for Symphany because she lost a tooth? Get over it now geez it's been a week!! Abarahm had his christmas event at school and they don't respect the other children's privacy and film all the kids in his class!! Sam shows up with his stupid camera everywhere and just demands people be in his vlogs...like the girls in the store didn't even want to be filmed and he still put them in there!! Symphony eating cookies in her room without a plate and crumbs going everywhere!! :-o

They went and bought the hat and scarf for their Aunt and then have to keep telling her too "We just bought the hat and scarf" "We got her the hat and scarf"....get over yourself Sam....which neighbour of yours thinks the tree is a masterpiece....this guy is the Donald Trump of YouTube "It's gonna be yuge" "yuuuuuugggggeee" :D
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Sam greets his son by shoving his face into the couch and he hit his head on Nia's phone....nice :?

They go to pick up "Sam's" truck, he doesn't even politely offer Nia to sit in the driver seat or let her in the car....then when they are at Costco he is all pissed off because they didn't answer their phones....why is this part even in the vlog?? It's so awkward and you can clearly see Nia getting annoyed with him too!!

Sooo in the YouTube community...only Judy and Benji are still friends with them (no idea why) so these two want to try and act cool by participating in their Dancember live feed....well we all know Sam just wants to show off to try and act like they are still relevant....too late Sam...you will only be remembered for your psychotic exit at VloggerFair....never going to be forgotten you turd!!
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
The first few minutes of the vlog was sooooo AWKWARD....Nia was so lost and had so many expressions....she clearly wanted to do something else it was hilarious!

I literally skipped through the vlog...did not want to watch Sam play "god" with all these people and get them to tell him he's such an amazing man.....he miked himself for crying out loud...what a loser!! The fact that he had to praise himself was just ridiculous!!
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Nia saying those people need gas because they drive a Kia. Okay.. not everyone can afford a brand new 2017 truck Nia. I thought that was very condescending and for a vlog about giving they really need to humble themselves.
ag1116

Unread post by ag1116 »

I think it's really sad how Nia looks at Sam like if he's a genius or something. She doesn't really say much and she just looks at him and then camera, nods, and smiles like an obedient wife. Yikes. I also think her personality seems really fake imo whenever she films her Nia's Nest videos. Her comment about the Kia just shows hos this is all getting to her head and is slowly becoming more like Sam.

Today's video reminded me of those videos prank channels do when they have hidden mics and do nice things for people.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Sam: "Hey Nia, lots of viewers think we spend too much on ourselves. Let's make an entire vlog about how generous we are! We can go around and pump gas for random people, whether they want it or not! AND, we can give them all gospel pamphlets! We will look for indigenous people!" (LOL)

Nia: " Uh, I don't know...that sounds icky."

Sam: "Well, you can just stay in the car and film! It will be great! It will prob go viral and we will be rich and we can buy a big ole house!"

Nia: "Well. Ok."

This vlog was sickening. This is not the way truly good hearted people do good deeds. It's totally self-serving. I wonder if they ran this idea past their minister first.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

I was ready to give them a pass this time and assume they were doing something out of the goodness of their hearts, Kia comment and all, until Sam said this:

"I've had so many struggles throughout my entire life and this year has pretty much delivered me from them completely. It's restored my marriage."

Firstly, take a step back and consider your marriage, Sam. Your wife does everything, you sit on your ass all day. Secondly, love how everything is about him, even when it's supposedly about other people.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

JLPC wrote:Sam: "Hey Nia, lots of viewers think we spend too much on ourselves. Let's make an entire vlog about how generous we are! We can go around and pump gas for random people, whether they want it or not! AND, we can give them all gospel pamphlets! We will look for indigenous people!" (LOL)

Nia: " Uh, I don't know...that sounds icky."

Sam: "Well, you can just stay in the car and film! It will be great! It will prob go viral and we will be rich and we can buy a big ole house!"

Nia: "Well. Ok."

This vlog was sickening. This is not the way truly good hearted people do good deeds. It's totally self-serving. I wonder if they ran this idea past their minister first.
He called them ''Indigit people.''
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Okay...I have no words....he put his 7 year old child in his lap while driving the car in a parking lot...during the busiest time of the year....there are cars and people everywhere and neither of his kids had any belts on the entire time! Can he get his license taken away I mean child safety is so important! This is beyond anything crazy he's done all year - I really don't understand what it's going to take for him to stop endangering his family!

They don't even belt in Juliet when she's napping in the chair and she knows how to roll over now....it's just a matter of time before she falls out of there.....why don't they just let their kids play with knives and matches....I mean what exactly are they teaching them? Nia has no comments or opinions on anything he does - is she just as crazy??
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Even worse...she is only 6! In CA he would def get a ticket, if not arrested. Again, I think this is one of Sam's "in your face" moves to irk those who point out his dangerous moves with the kids. He even put "danger" in the title. He's such an asshat.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

JFC. That. Is. All.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

So...when the camera is 'off' Sam tells Nia not to go get her nails done because he'll have to watch Juliet. Honestly, how fake are they for Sam to pretend he's okay with it and only when he thinks the camera is off to say no?
mormonts
Informer
Informer

I know this subject has been talked to death but it's seriously become increasingly obvious that they've bought at least half their subscribers. You might think "hey, alright, not everyone gets to watch right away", but even going back three weeks, only a handful of their vlogs have cracked 300k views.You have 1.5 million subscribers and less than one third of them are watching. They're going to hit 2 mil and their viewer count will still not have changed.

Return to “Sam and Nia”