pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Title credit: tmarieme

Part 4: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=230&t=10233

I wasn't really active in the last part, so feel free to post a summary of part 4.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Okay EWWWW what the hell is Nia giving Abram for breakfast? Like seriously make this kid some fresh food! That is all processed junk - you would think with 2 stay at home parents the kids would get some real nutrition, well not that the Redneck Rader household! Why do they always act like they are the only one's with kids on this planet? Especially Nia - she acts like Symphony is a gifted child at times, I swear I would not want to get stuck in an elevator with that kid - could you imagine the annoying non-stop questions? They wouldn't even make sense! Why would anyone voluntarily want to have dinner with this family?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:Okay EWWWW what the hell is Nia giving Abram for breakfast? Like seriously make this kid some fresh food! That is all processed junk - you would think with 2 stay at home parents the kids would get some real nutrition, well not that the Redneck Rader household! Why do they always act like they are the only one's with kids on this planet? Especially Nia - she acts like Symphony is a gifted child at times, I swear I would not want to get stuck in an elevator with that kid - could you imagine the annoying non-stop questions? They wouldn't even make sense! Why would anyone voluntarily want to have dinner with this family?
I'd be ASHAMED to be seen offering my kid that crappy lunchable for breakfast! Good grief, an apple and a hunk of real cheese would have been more acceptable!

The have Heath's family over for dinner and Heath brings pizza?? Great hosts.

I was totally aghast at Sam, reading comment of the day in a mocking tone. Where does he get off making fun of his devoted fans? I felt very sorry for the kid who made the comment that he read.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

pllfan5 wrote:Title credit: tmarieme

Part 4: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=230&t=10233

I wasn't really active in the last part, so feel free to post a summary of part 4.
Thanks for the new thread; good title, tmarieme!
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

JLPC wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Okay EWWWW what the hell is Nia giving Abram for breakfast? Like seriously make this kid some fresh food! That is all processed junk - you would think with 2 stay at home parents the kids would get some real nutrition, well not that the Redneck Rader household! Why do they always act like they are the only one's with kids on this planet? Especially Nia - she acts like Symphony is a gifted child at times, I swear I would not want to get stuck in an elevator with that kid - could you imagine the annoying non-stop questions? They wouldn't even make sense! Why would anyone voluntarily want to have dinner with this family?
I'd be ASHAMED to be seen offering my kid that crappy lunchable for breakfast! Good grief, an apple and a hunk of real cheese would have been more acceptable!

I was totally aghast at Sam, reading comment of the day in a mocking tone. Where does he get off making fun of his devoted fans? I felt very sorry for the kid who made the comment that he read.
He was probably peeved after reading all the ADHD comments. Seriously is the man just incapable of admitting a mistake? We've all said things without thinking or worded things in a way that came out wrong. I only skimmed through some of the comments but I think it's fair to say at least half of them were about his ADHD remarks but no he had to choose one about braces and then try and be funny by mocking what was probably a child. I don't actually think he meant it in a mean way but so many kids (and adults) are embarrassed of braces why potentially make them feel worse?
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

tmarieme wrote:
JLPC wrote:

He was probably peeved after reading all the ADHD comments. Seriously is the man just incapable of admitting a mistake? We've all said things without thinking or worded things in a way that came out wrong. I only skimmed through some of the comments but I think it's fair to say at least half of them were about his ADHD remarks but no he had to choose one about braces and then try and be funny by mocking what was probably a child. I don't actually think he meant it in a mean way but so many kids (and adults) are embarrassed of braces why potentially make them feel worse?
His reading of comment of the day was such a middle school bully thing to do. Really shows his mentality. If it were a kid mocking a kid, it wouldn't be such a big deal, but this is an adult potentially mocking a child. If anyone calls him out on it, he's going to respond just as childishly.
E_8
Talker
Talker

Unread post by E_8 »

What did he say about comment of the day? Sorry, I'm behind lol
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

E_8 wrote:What did he say about comment of the day? Sorry, I'm behind lol
The comment was from someone who said they had braces and it hurt for a while but now it's not a big deal......... (something like that)

Anyway he read it with a lisp and an attitude.

Like I said I don't think he meant it malicious, he was trying to be funny...he just doesn't realize it's not funny it's mean. I agree though it reminded me of the middle school bullying and if he had given it any thought he should have realized that and changed it.

It is ridiculous that a grow man acts in such a way.... Especially with such young viewers, come on they look up to him on how to act. I don't think I'd let my kids watch Sam and Nia. Not saying people here shouldn't but if I did I definitely use it as a PSA on what's not appropriate
I wanted to comment WWJD or would Jesus find that respectful and a good example of Him.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Those little lunchables are such a waste of money. It's cheaper to buy cheese and meat that isn't processed all to hell, and a box of crackers costs as much as two of those lunchables. I get that some people use them for convenience, but what is Nia doing all day that prevents her from chopping up some meat and cheese?
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Symphony had her last day today and they gave out awards - she got one for "sense of humour" - Nia was cheering as if she got her medical degree - my issue with this is that they should also be encouraging her do great in her subjects so she could try to get an actual academic award as well. She misses so much school so clearly that won't happen anytime soon. So anyway she did this project and when Nia asked her to explain what it was about she couldn't even do that! If that isn't a warning sign I don't know what is!! Nia is so stupid she thinks that school just has to be completed, not completed WELL.

They go to walmart to get a pool - they don't even belt Juliet in the trolley (that makes me super nervous when parents don't do that) and Symphony is walking around reading a book (yeah right) and Sam is all proud of her....this family is like a walking broadway musical.....it just can't get any more fake than it already is. Why are these idiots pissing money away on another pool? All they do is waste money on garbage and destroy it shortly after.
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

yeah, i didn't like the whole lunchables thing too. at first i thought it was going to be another sponsorship or something. maybe this is how youtubers hint that they want sponsorships? like "hey, my kids are eating really unhealthy food because it's hard to constantly go on vacation and edit photos & we lost our last food sponsorship because we're homophobic SO HOOK US UP PLS!!!!" if they both worked or they were running late--okay, i can see that. but other than that--don't they have the luxury of time? i'm sure they can do meal prepping every day.

i'm wondering how long that pool is going to last before it's dissected for views. i can see sam in like one month saying "you know what would be fun??? FILLING AN ENTIRE POOL WITH *insert multiples of currently relevant things*" before completely destroying it and getting a new one. i mean, i understand, it's bringing in money.

SURPRISE POLL! how and when do you think the pool will die? do you think it'll be destroyed?? will the pool face its doom on camera?? will it survive the summer??? will it survive a week? what insanely cheap thing will they fill the pool with to an obnoxious and obscene extent?????
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

brownprincess93 wrote:....this family is like a walking broadway musical.....it just can't get any more fake than it already is.
A Radar Limerick
Red necks from Texas who vlog
The airtime of YouTube they clog
Their vaudeville show
Should f*ck off and go
The footage to death Sam doth flog
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bath bombs! They're going to fill the pool with bath bombs just like every other vlogger.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

lmmomSD wrote:Bath bombs! They're going to fill the pool with bath bombs just like every other vlogger.
Or bikini clad Ashley Madison members holding up ring cards as Sam and his brothers 'battle it out' on the trampoline-turned-boxing-ring.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

They did bath bombs last year and utterly failed at it. All it did was turn the water a nasty brown. I'm thinking they're going to go above and beyond with the wastefulness and fill it with coca cola, like that viral video.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Juliet gets her 1st birthday photoshoot with a real bunny and ofcourse Nia is overacting as usual. Sam talks about Abram's "hormones" - I swear they will discuss just about anything on their vlog! He also says Symphony's teddy bear doesn't have nipples - I don't know how families are sitting and watching their vlogs with little kids, he's so innapropriate and the things that come out of his mouth are so disgusting.

You could take a bite out of an apple and Nia will flip out with excitement - I swear her reactions are so fake sometimes, like I get when your child takes their first steps but come on - she does the same reaction when Symphony flushes the toilet.
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

Yesterdays vlog wasn't strange how Sam vlogged them during "therapy" I also feel like they're going to fill the pool up with Slime or something else strange and Sams going to build tension up to try and get more views...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

smileyfacekimmie wrote:Yesterdays vlog wasn't strange how Sam vlogged them during "therapy" I also feel like they're going to fill the pool up with Slime or something else strange and Sams going to build tension up to try and get more views...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i can totally see slime happening. they can also circle back to the bear sponsorship they have like when they did the galactic slime.

this last vlog was overall uneventful, 90% of it was just them at a rooftop party. the tattoo abram has freaks me out, the first time i saw it i thought he fell or somethimg.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

They are still really struggling with the views. Hijinks with the pool and Juliet's birthday seem to be their only hope. What's going on with that "vacation" property in Oklahoma? They don't talk about it or answer questions about it. Maybe still in escrow? Unless they paid cash, I would think it would be tough to get approved for a mortgage based solely on YouTube income. The comment section is odd lately. I am not seeing the old regulars commenting. There is barely any back and forth convos on comments. It seems only the really young kids are posting. The usual group of newer youtubers who comment to promote their own channels have all but disappeared. Hmm.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Symphony behaves like a 3 year old - I don't think there any 7 year olds that need 3 stuffed animals to sleep with! Nia is referring to her methods of discipline as the "terrible twos" - is she for real?? Nia pick up a parenting book...while you're at it....get a book on what to do with useless cheating spouses! Yes Nia we know you are all about "consistancy" - we remember you using that term when you showed us the paddle you keep in your purse!! I skipped Sam's parts - that's the best part of having them not film together. Symphony was brushing Abram''s teeth? Well we all know Nia is going to make sure she is doing a lot of work since her husband is useless and doesn't help with anything!

Return to “Sam and Nia”