Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: What will they fake next? Part 5

Unread post by KLothbrock »

tmarieme wrote:Whomever said that thing about Nia and checking the boxes is spot on.
I don't fault her for the messy house or would even say anything about the dinners. I imagine she's as all over the place as she is because of she had to sit and focus on one thing she'd get sad, so instead when the bad thoughts creep in she changes actions or puts in this fake act. I'm not saying she's OCD where things are done repeatedly in order to push out the bad thoughts.
I give Nia a lot of slack because I was also raised that you do what your husband says and if it's wrong then you pray for them. That being said I'm tired of the forced stuff which is a huge reason why I stopped watching and I can't excuse lying about the charity money.
Except Nia wasn't really raised like that. Remember she had said she had a super relaxed childhood and she never learned to cook or clean because her mom did it all. I think the doing everything for her husband has came from A church and B Sam. I think Sam has tried so hard to make her into a little perfect house wife.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Did you notice that today's video was filmed on Monday? Sam said "yes, we are at GC, every Monday!" Although, who knows how they splice these videos together anymore. It could have been parts of different days. I wonder what else has gone on this week and who, if anyone is out of town now. I don't see any hints in their instagrams.

I think that Nia had a pretty good childhood. Her grandparents obviously adored her and she has happy memories. It seems to me (I could be wrong) that her mom/grandmom is a pretty strong, independent woman to have as a role model. I believe she is a retired judge. I agree that Sam (a few years older than Nia) has tried to make her into a subservient woman, and uses the Bible as his reference for that. Nia MAY be awakening now, and trying to be something more than a Stepford wife. Remember how I read that Sam's brother Matthew divorced his first wife because he couldn't get her to keep a proper house? Ha.

It is hard for me to cut Nia much of a break, as she has certainly gone along with all of Sam's deceitful schemes; faking the pregnancy and miscarriage, and being part of the t-shirt charity scam are the worst in my book, but not the only ones. Remember "falling out of the canoe and almost drowning while pregnant" vid?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote:Did you notice that today's video was filmed on Monday? Sam said "yes, we are at GC, every Monday!" Although, who knows how they splice these videos together anymore. It could have been parts of different days. I wonder what else has gone on this week and who, if anyone is out of town now. I don't see any hints in their instagrams.

I think that Nia had a pretty good childhood. Her grandparents obviously adored her and she has happy memories. It seems to me (I could be wrong) that her mom/grandmom is a pretty strong, independent woman to have as a role model. I believe she is a retired judge. I agree that Sam (a few years older than Nia) has tried to make her into a subservient woman, and uses the Bible as his reference for that. Nia MAY be awakening now, and trying to be something more than a Stepford wife. Remember how I read that Sam's brother Matthew divorced his first wife because he couldn't get her to keep a proper house? Ha.

It is hard for me to cut Nia much of a break, as she has certainly gone along with all of Sam's deceitful schemes; faking the pregnancy and miscarriage, and being part of the t-shirt charity scam are the worst in my book, but not the only ones. Remember "falling out of the canoe and almost drowning while pregnant" vid?
Yeah, not letting Nia out of all the scheming and lying, she has gone along with it, and has reaped the rewards of them.

Funny that many of the things they do and the way they act, remind me of the Duggars and their obeying their husband.

What gets me the most if the hypocrisy and preaching. then doing everything the opposite of it , and yes the pregnancy and "miscarriage", were the beginning of their lies , but their ripping off of the t shirt scam, is the worst for me. They don't have to do it for charity but don't lie to people to get them to donate to something, that to me is the lowest of low.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Wait...WHY does Sam still not have a phone? Isn't that weird? It's been weeks! Could it possibly be that he was a bad boy and is on phone "time out"?? lol
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

JLPC wrote:Wait...WHY does Sam still not have a phone? Isn't that weird? It's been weeks! Could it possibly be that he was a bad boy and is on phone "time out"?? lol
Did Nia find his Tinder account...idiot needs to use an alias. LOL It is quite bizarre, I mean it looks like they get many packages from amazon and everywhere else daily....so he can't buy a new phone?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

1finn wrote:
JLPC wrote:Wait...WHY does Sam still not have a phone? Isn't that weird? It's been weeks! Could it possibly be that he was a bad boy and is on phone "time out"?? lol
Did Nia find his Tinder account...idiot needs to use an alias. LOL It is quite bizarre, I mean it looks like they get many packages from amazon and everywhere else daily....so he can't buy a new phone?
I know, seriously!! All dads (even Sam) need a phone FFS. There has to be a juicy story here. LOL.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I was hoping..I mean waiting for the Farmer of those "giant marshmallows" to run them off the property, maybe fire a few warning shots into Sam's butt...I mean the air..he just has no respect for anything of anyone elses at all. At home with the neighbors, out and about, everything is fair game for Sam.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

KaterTot wrote:I was hoping..I mean waiting for the Farmer of those "giant marshmallows" to run them off the property, maybe fire a few warning shots into Sam's butt...I mean the air..he just has no respect for anything of anyone elses at all. At home with the neighbors, out and about, everything is fair game for Sam.
Yes, that is Sams MO, just go where he wants, he trespasses quite a bit, remember when he was taking Abram "exploring" (although Sam sure lost interest in that pretty quick..or maybe it didn't bring enough views) and would just climb over fences or go thru barriers to go where he wanted.
Just like using his neighbors driveways and lawns as their play area. it is just selfish and is really teaching his kids how to act, and you can already see some of it in Symphony, when she acts up to get her way.

Day 3 of the refrigerator on the front porch.....we should start a poll on how long it will stay there, maybe throw a toilet on the front lawn, just to complete the trash look.

Another vid today of Sam and Nia avoiding each other, and Nia way over-acting in the kitchen, they are not star material and never will be.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nia thinks she hit the jackpot with this jackass because he does stupid things like putting up christmas lights and everyone envy's them for it- yeah ummmm no that is not the case Nia, in fact I think people seriously feel sorry for you and your annoying kids! The fact that Nia thinks anything in her home is "Spic and Span" is ridiculous - that house looks like it's crawling with bugs on a daily basis! Baby Chucky wearing a crown and the newborn paci - seriously guys Halloween was over weeks ago!! Also does Nia want to say "oh my lanta" one more time?? If we had a drinking game going everyone would be drunk by now!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

They show their street name and their address often, so I know they don't care...but what about the neighbors? Nia shows a flyer she made to hand out in the neighborhood to come see the tree; Leighton Lights, or Lighting Up Leighton...something like that. Most of their neighbors are older folks. I don't know, but I can't imagine they want the crazy youtubers to be showcasing their street online. I sure wouldn't.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

1finn wrote:
KaterTot wrote:I was hoping..I mean waiting for the Farmer of those "giant marshmallows" to run them off the property, maybe fire a few warning shots into Sam's butt...I mean the air..he just has no respect for anything of anyone elses at all. At home with the neighbors, out and about, everything is fair game for Sam.
Yes, that is Sams MO, just go where he wants, he trespasses quite a bit, remember when he was taking Abram "exploring" (although Sam sure lost interest in that pretty quick..or maybe it didn't bring enough views) and would just climb over fences or go thru barriers to go where he wanted.
Just like using his neighbors driveways and lawns as their play area. it is just selfish and is really teaching his kids how to act, and you can already see some of it in Symphony, when she acts up to get her way.

Day 3 of the refrigerator on the front porch.....we should start a poll on how long it will stay there, maybe throw a toilet on the front lawn, just to complete the trash look.

Another vid today of Sam and Nia avoiding each other, and Nia way over-acting in the kitchen, they are not star material and never will be.
Yes I completely agree! I have often griped about how he uses his neighbor's yards as an extension of his, even if it's across the street. And if Abram would of ever gotten hurt on one of those dangerous trespassings, you know Sam would of sued!! I think something has happened recently and now something else that Nia so mad and she's just about over it but probably waiting on the vlog to fail so she can leave. I can't see her ever leaving while they have viewers, that would be admitting their marriage was a failure and not what they pretended, plus the money. Neither of them know what it's like to work a 9-5 and be appreciative. Sam even stated when he quit nursing that he didn't want to work a job he wanted to do what he loved. Well gee Sam, I bet nobody that has to work real life jobs they hate to put the food on the table ever wanted to do that.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I was bored while watching dishes tonight and I usually watch YouTube or Netflix on my phone to help me power through it. Made the mistake of watching one of Scam and Nia's. The one where she was hopping around the kitchen "cooking" (burning pasta) and trying to look cool. She's SO goddamn cringey it makes me uncomfortable and embarrassed for her :(
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

Three things ...
1. Why is she still vlogging and driving AND she's not wearing a seat belt

2. Isn't their sticker long past expired? On the truck it's a 2018 sticker.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 7fe9dc.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... d6e280.png[/img]

3. Wonder where Sam got the money to stay at that hotel..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Vlogging and driving is one of my big pet peeves. It's so unsafe. And entitled.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

Yeah, Sam makes a big deal about flying first class, and making sure we know that Health has never flown 1st class, yet he is not smart enough to make the reservations well enough in advance to get seats next to his traveling companion, what an idiot....

They really are like the Beverly Hillbillies when they travel, just acting like trash all the time......and WHAT IS UP WITH SAM AND TOILETS??????

Just waiting for Nia to have an accident while vlogging, hopefully the kids will not be in the car.....and what is up with Sam and no phone, and why do they mention it in EVERY vlog now, something more to that story, it is just plain bizarre that a father would not have a phone, at least get him a Cricket phone, for calls only no internet for Sam.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

1finn wrote:Yeah, Sam makes a big deal about flying first class, and making sure we know that Health has never flown 1st class, yet he is not smart enough to make the reservations well enough in advance to get seats next to his traveling companion, what an idiot....

They really are like the Beverly Hillbillies when they travel, just acting like trash all the time......and WHAT IS UP WITH SAM AND TOILETS??????

Just waiting for Nia to have an accident while vlogging, hopefully the kids will not be in the car.....and what is up with Sam and no phone, and why do they mention it in EVERY vlog now, something more to that story, it is just plain bizarre that a father would not have a phone, at least get him a Cricket phone, for calls only no internet for Sam.
The whole vlog was EXTRA weird today. I thought, omg, are they both having breakdowns at the same time?

Also...um...2 grown men are going to share a room with a king size bed? WTH? Is this trip Sam's treat? Gawd, poor Heath. They were in DC to go to the new Bible Museum which is quite controversial.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

1finn wrote:Yeah, Sam makes a big deal about flying first class, and making sure we know that Health has never flown 1st class, yet he is not smart enough to make the reservations well enough in advance to get seats next to his traveling companion, what an idiot....

You don't even have to make your reservations that far in advance. Just talk to the airline. And they always act like such world travellers, but don't get seats together and are always worried about being bumped. If you check in early, you're less likely to get involuntarily bumped. I seriously think they do these things to create vlog drama.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

smileyfacekimmie wrote:Three things ...

2. Isn't their sticker long past expired? On the truck it's a 2018 sticker.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 7fe9dc.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... d6e280.png[/img]

That tag is definitely expired. It's 08/17 so they had until 09/17 to get a new one. So legally if they are pulled over huge ass ticket. It's 2 and a half months late, that will be a huge ticket. They aren't the brightest

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KLothbrock wrote:

That tag is definitely expired. It's 08/17 so they had until 09/17 to get a new one. So legally if they are pulled over huge ass ticket. It's 2 and a half months late, that will be a huge ticket. They aren't the brightest

But at least in California, it's a fix it ticket. I was late on my registration, and got a ticket, and all I had to do was show a CHP officer that I bad my registration, and he signed it off, and I didn't have to pay it.

But there's no reason that they shouldn't have their registration paid. I had problems getting it smogged, and couldn't afford to fix it in time.

KLothbrock
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:

But at least in California, it's a fix it ticket. I was late on my registration, and got a ticket, and all I had to do was show a CHP officer that I bad my registration, and he signed it off, and I didn't have to pay it.

But there's no reason that they shouldn't have their registration paid. I had problems getting it smogged, and couldn't afford to fix it in time.

They have plenty of money to get it done and if they don't they should really prioritize their life. Haha

Return to “Sam and Nia”