TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheSalmonellaShackShow Part 6

Unread post by KaterTot »

Nia needs to reel her scatterbrain in. Now she walked out of a restaurant without paying. What's next? Forgetting her pants? Leaving Juliet in a cart in the parking lot at Walmart? Stay tuned.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

She clearly is holding onto the pain because not only does she bring up his cheating in her blogs she also acts like their counselling is only about little things like what they can do to spend more time together, who goes to counselling for that?? She should either move on or he needs to make some serious changes! The problem is that Sam has been 'forgiven' so he thinks he can still be douche and get away with it!! Her over the top acting like she's so happy all the time is weird - Baby Chucky is just a distraction for them, they look at her and cover up everything that happened. I think she's even more embarrassed because EVERYONE else knows his cheating story - so that is why she tries to act like they are so much more in love now :? they are both playing the app game together since he's doing something so productive with his life right now, honestly what kind of a mother keeps sending her four year old son away that much??
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

"I'm hoping he's gonna let it slide because he's lying to me" made me roll my eyes so fucking hard. I get not wanting to be ticketed, but something about the way he put that statement really irks me. Yes, there are dishonest police officers out there, but this guy didn't seem to be one of them when it seems like he let Sam off with a warning. Could have easily cut that line.

Also, using the electric scooter in Walmart because "his leg hurts so bad" yet buying Twister and being shown walking just fine in other clips. Those carts should be reserved for people who really need them.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

It is seriously irresponsible to post a video called "THE POLICE ARE LYING". WTAF!
He made a point of telling the officer to watch Sam & Nia. I wonder if he did!
Using a scooter meant for shoppers with a disability is abhorrent, and if it's not illegal, it should be.
These dumb antics are about the worst example for their young viewers I can even think of.
I hated this vlog more than usual. LOL. UGH!
SAM YOU ARE AN A$$!!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

What a crock of crap, title, there is nothing to fight, since he gave Sam a warning, for going 80 something. Sam is such a liar, he really can't and probably won't stop, another great example to show his kids.

Sam and the mobile scooter, what a POS, using that and then having Abram riding on it too, (of course this was Walmart, so nothing unusual there), but keep in mind he had to be constantly jumping off the thing, to set the camera up to film him riding past. Again, he is trying to be a Paul brother, and failing badly.

Boy, Nia is trying hard for a sponsorship from that video app, how many times can you mention it in a vlog, plus she pretty much sucks at it. And again with the laundry, give it a rest, Nia, it is not like you do anything else around the house.

Yes, Sam you do need plans and stuff, for building a house, in most states, not sure of the rules in OK, but assuming there are some you should be following, when remodeling a whole house.

Their followers comments just praise Sam and Nia to no end, all Nia has to say, "she feels bad....about" and they all praise her to high. They also stood up for Sam using the scooter, it is just gross, their blind faith in them.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

I can’t believe nia only washes her hair once a week, is working out every day, and not even getting it wet when she showers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Sam and Nia both look like they smell, but I'm sure Nia's one of those annoying people that layers on the perfume to cover it up. And poor Symphony always looks like she just rolled out of bed; is her hair just really thin and unmanageable or do they not take care of it? Juliet seems to have the same type of hair, but she's little enough that maybe hers will grow in thicker.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OMG yes they all look like hobo's I mean their whole house is disgusting, none of them bathe on the regular and who can forget they had they rats in their house for almost a year!! #TrailerTrash hahaha Sam just said he's excited to get to "work" - what in the world is he talking about? He is a jobless loser!!! Nia must leave those "poopy diapers" in Juliet's room for hours, like they are all disorganized and dysfunctional! Nia and her cheese boards - no wonder they had rats in their house hahaha man I still wouldn't trust anything out of that pantry!! Sam just wants attention - like nobody cares about your stupid finger, why don't you focus on the damage you've done to your wife and kids you moron!!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Sam couldn't have invited the man who is helping him build the "deck" into the trailer for lunch? And fed him something decent? They ate in the man's car?
I hope he is paying that man a decent wage.
The camera panning over Nia's cheeseboard creation, complete with music cracked me up. LOL. Her cooking/entertaining is pure comedy. :P
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Oops, sorry, I meant to add:
That baby who was visiting was adorable. I've noticed that Nia doesn't seem to much care for children, other than her own. It's like she doesn't want another child to be cuter than hers. I've noticed that when they are with brother Michael's little girl who is completely stunning. I've known some people like that, in my life.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

She unwrapped string cheese and put it on her cheese board. Even at the Terrell wal-Mart, you can do better than that.

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Sam pushing abram’s arm to try to get him to rub the pbj in Joe’s face was so gross.

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Birdie89 wrote:She unwrapped string cheese and put it on her cheese board. Even at the Terrell wal-Mart, you can do better than that.

I missed that on my fast-forward view; stay classy, Nia! She thinks she's living a perfect Pinterest life but she reminds me of the Pinterest fail memes.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

I can't stand to watch these people anymore so I have no clue what's going on with them, but a friend who watches told me to watch the one about marriage counseling. The look on Nia's face when Sam is talking about the "meeting" on the way home...she had no idea what he was going to say and she was terrified.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam has now hit an all time low - he's teaching his son to shoot a gun and basically said he would shoot "anything" that crossed their paths. I don't even know how Nia can be so careless and send her innocent son away with this idiotic psychopath? He's beyond creepy and disgusting!! Sam said he's trying to watch his "figure" - trust me nobody is looking at YOU - they are all wondering how you are wandering out without being instatutionalized!! Symphony is seriously a weird kid - like she is still doing the same type of homework she was doing 2 years ago! I remember Nia helping her and saying "good job" even though she tells her what to say - Symphony always has this clueless expression on her face! Baby Chucky is not safe in that bunk bed - Nia seriously can't be trusted with her kids either!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Sam has a 4 yr old out in the woods for days. He doesn't watch him while he's busy with his crazy shack improvement project. He puts him in danger at the construction site. He lets him have a full size rifle pellet gun, which the kid shoots randomly while Sam laughs and laughs. He feeds him junk food. Sam starts a huge fire right next to the damn trailer with GASOLINE and roasts cheeseballs. I can't even. Sam is manic and dangerous. What sort of mother allows this? What do the relatives think...if they even know. Two horrible titles in a row: THE POLICE LIED! and MY SON SHOT ME!. Neither are in the least funny.The comments on these vlogs drive me crazy."Oh how cute and funny"...NOT!
I'm on a rant, I know, but with the current situation in America, bashing law enforcement and making light of being shot with a gun by a child is in the worst taste imaginable. Sam & Nia should be demonetized and parents should be warned that these vlogs aren't suitable for children. Both parents are bad examples.
THE END
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

JLPC wrote:Sam has a 4 yr old out in the woods for days. He doesn't watch him while he's busy with his crazy shack improvement project. He puts him in danger at the construction site. He lets him have a full size rifle pellet gun, which the kid shoots randomly while Sam laughs and laughs. He feeds him junk food. Sam starts a huge fire right next to the damn trailer with GASOLINE and roasts cheeseballs. I can't even. Sam is manic and dangerous. What sort of mother allows this? What do the relatives think...if they even know. Two horrible titles in a row: THE POLICE LIED! and MY SON SHOT ME!. Neither are in the least funny.The comments on these vlogs drive me crazy."Oh how cute and funny"...NOT!
I'm on a rant, I know, but with the current situation in America, bashing law enforcement and making light of being shot with a gun by a child is in the worst taste imaginable. Sam & Nia should be demonetized and parents should be warned that these vlogs aren't suitable for children. Both parents are bad examples.
THE END
Report the gun vlog for dangerous acts

1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So Nia wrecks her car, (well, hit a curb) and has to get a rental................what are the odds, she was vlogging when she did it, but is actually smart enough not to show it?

Sam STILL in OK, yeah I am guessing that Karate is out for Abram at this time, but Sam hated it anyway......just more money down the drain, I really hope they have a saving account brimming with money, cause YT is going down fast.

Rest of it still boring as heck, they really do nothing all the time, Nia just lunches and "letters", and Sam plays at building a shack, it is like they are already retired.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's now getting to a point where they are just vlogging crap to show they do "something" with their lives. Nia has the most ridiculous tasks and she can't even do them right! I mean she does things a teenage babysitter would have to do at $10 an hour, and she either forgets half of them or is late to everything else. It used to be finger pointing at Sam for not helping his wife - but seriously, it looks like she is the one who needs help now - like MENTAL help. She's just a mess and shouldn't be operating any vehicles right now either. I don't watch Sam's parts anymore and let's get real - are there no good psychiatrists in Texas who can get this guy checked in a padded room already??
SR09
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SR09 »

brownprincess93 wrote:It's now getting to a point where they are just vlogging crap to show they do "something" with their lives. Nia has the most ridiculous tasks and she can't even do them right! I mean she does things a teenage babysitter would have to do at $10 an hour, and she either forgets half of them or is late to everything else. It used to be finger pointing at Sam for not helping his wife - but seriously, it looks like she is the one who needs help now - like MENTAL help. She's just a mess and shouldn't be operating any vehicles right now either. I don't watch Sam's parts anymore and let's get real - are there no good psychiatrists in Texas who can get this guy checked in a padded room already??
No good psychiatrists in Texas? Why is that? Not everyone in Texas are crazy hicks like the Raders. I do agree that Sam needs to get some help ASAP. He’s just getting worse everyday.

Return to “Sam and Nia”