Sam & Nia

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sam & Nia

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I found Sam & Nia after they made a video that went viral on YT. Some of you may have seen it (Good Looking Parents Sing Disneys Frozen). After the video did so well Disney had them come shoot a music video for them. They posted the entire experience on the channel called Sam & Nia. Today I randomly watched a video posted today ( WHAT'S IN NIA'S PURSE!!). Video was just okay when she completely caught me off guard & pulled out a wait for it.....a PADDLE! WHAT! She carries it in her diaper bag for on the go SPANKINGS! Just when I thought I had seen it all from the YT moms this lady pulls a paddle out of her diaper bag. Then she proceeds to say if you disagree you are a hater. Typical!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Upnorthgal13

Re: Sam & Nia

Unread post by Upnorthgal13 »

I think you posted in the wrong spot lol
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

I can't take anyone who names their child Symphony seriously.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry it posted in the wrong spot! Ugh!

Forgot to mention in the most recent q&a she says her number one priority is her husband not her kids. What kind of mother says that crap!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I really could care less what other women have in their purse. But I skimmed through. Wholly Mary Poppins I thought she would pull a lamp out next.
A paddle? I already hate her. And Symphony is a stripper name. Next on the stage...
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I agree about the name completely! Sometimes people try to sound unique but it sounds like a 14 year old named the child. I also remember her saying she knows her husband is lazy & she cleans up after him but she is just so thankful to have a husband. Wtf! She is his wife not a slave! That was in a recent q&a video as well. This lady is a door mat.
hjl226

Unread post by hjl226 »

AutumnLane wrote:Sorry it posted in the wrong spot! Ugh!

Forgot to mention in the most recent q&a she says her number one priority is her husband not her kids. What kind of mother says that crap!
I know someone who said they would get Reid of their 2 kids if it meant they could keep their boyfriend. Such a disgusting human being
LizLee30

These two are seriously nutjobs. Making the little girl say a prayer because she bit a hole in her cup? What the fuck?
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I completely agree these two are loony bin crazy!
XXXSERIOUSLYXXX
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by XXXSERIOUSLYXXX »

Tell me you guys watched the video for today on how wives must put their husband 1st and be "submissive" to their husband to have a healthy marriage. Submissive? Ugh. Gag me. (Hee hee no pun intended)
LizLee30

Her husband sounds like an abusive prick. The whole mentality is fucked up.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

This girl..... Ugh I just want to shake her !! Poor girl is brain washed. It's like she has no wants or needs all that matters is pleasing God & her husband. She seems more into her husband than her own kids.
LizLee30

AutumnLane wrote:This girl..... Ugh I just want to shake her !! Poor girl is brain washed. It's like she has no wants or needs all that matters is pleasing God & her husband. She seems more into her husband than her own kids.
She is. She even admits that her husband and God come before her kids. She even said, "God comes first, then my husband and then everything else" (not an exact quote), she literally grouped her kids in with the rest of "the stuff". I get a bad vibe from her husband, I don't think he'd be very nice to her when the cameras are off.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How disturbing that when she's sick, tired & not in the mood she still had to perform her "duties". Sex should be fun!

She has a curfew for 3:30-4:00....? WTF !!! Can't the man dress & feed himself if you have plans once in awhile?
09love
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 09love »

Never in my life would I put my husband before my kids. She said that if your husband is happy, you're happy and everyone's happy... I call BS.
salviaplath
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by salviaplath »

After reading this forum I can't help but to cringe anytime Sam appears on the vlog.
JCAH2013

Unread post by JCAH2013 »

New over on this side! Watched these 2 since their Frozen video and at first I liked them, then the above mentioned Nia video made me question them but I carried on watching. Did anyone see where they were getting food after the wedding shoot and 2 of their cards were declined? Did anybody else think that was strange? And then in the past week they were discussing where they see themselves at a certain age, Nia said "Living off YouTube"

I know everyone who does YT wants to earn money, but for them to admit it like that was strange. And the fact that straight after the card declining video they went to the PO box because they know people send them vouchers.

Maybe I'm wrong but they seem to just be in it for what they can get, surely they made a bomb on that Frozen video? It's on almost 17 million views.

Also hate the PDA's on camera
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

Their last blog begging for viewers to click on adds is ridiculous. Totally get he wants to stay home but could he be anymore desperate. A lot of viewers are commenting he could get in trouble for begging for clicks and I hope he does so he'l back off a bot!
Inkling
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Inkling »

Wow...they own a lot of random stuff and their house is so cluttered and messy. They also seem like they are trying way to hard.
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

Yesterday's vlog was a pedophiles dream with Abram! Seriously ya it was funny as a parent that he got stuck but should not have been put on YT for all the creeps to see!

Return to “Sam and Nia”