Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by usernamessuck »

Oh my god. If he would have dropped Abram or if Abram moved his head suddenly he could have headbutted juliet! Those kids are going to have some serious injuries if Nia doesn't crack down on how Sam plays with them.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

usernamessuck wrote:Oh my god. If he would have dropped Abram or if Abram moved his head suddenly he could have headbutted juliet! Those kids are going to have some serious injuries if Nia doesn't crack down on how Sam plays with them.
The only time Sam interacts with/'helps' his own kids is when he's rough housing them. I can just imagine IF Nia had a stern word with him he'd throw a strop: ''Fine, you play with them from now on!'' Which would, essentially, leave her a single parent (in him relieving himself of that last bastion).

Sadly though, she'd still having a hairy assed man_child living in the house. It would be safer for him to be a hands off father, rendering him redundant which, let's face it, he is.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
tmarieme
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tmarieme »

The beard part was annoying as heck but I'm glad it's gone. For some reason he tends to act more normal with it gone.

The part with Juliet giggling was pretty cute, I love baby laughs.

They both seemed genuinely excited about the truck, so I'm happy for them.

My husband and I just got a new car and it's really more for him, of course I can drive it when I need to. So I get what they were saying about it being their car, even though it seemed like it was more for him.

I also liked they included the thumbnail part, I don't mind clickbait to an extent, so when they show that's what they were doing it doesn't bother me. I mean that wasn't exactly clickbait but still.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

#FreeFinleyandJackson

Return to “Sam and Nia”