Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sam & Nia: Do It For the Views

Unread post by Scar2016 »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic2.png
Ummm...okay does anybody else here find it weird that this giant child is crying hysterically over her tooth? I mean half the vlog was about it and I'm sorry but the fact that they showed her bloody mouth and didn't tell her to rinse it out right away was just gross! The bathroom also looked like it hadn't been clean in months! The whole house should be checked under a black light it's disgusting as hell!

Nia was putting away Abarham's laundry and heard Symphony crying and didn't want her to wake up Juliet.....yeah sorry Nia...you think you are strong for staying this marriage....but girl you are a single parent one way or another!!
Soon as i saw the title i knew i wasn't gonna watch it. What i also find disturbing is how their 6 y/o always talks whilst continuously smiling. What's up with that?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by JLPC »

Did anyone realize that for the first 3 hours this vlog was up, there was an ending scene that showed Nia playing Tooth Fairy? People were outraged, so they cut it out. Little kids were commenting things like, "what, I thought the Tooth Fairy was real" and parents and older siblings were watching it with little ones and commenting that they were heartbroken that the fantasy is now ruined for their children. It's very sad. Sam and Nia need to offer an apology. How can they not realize how young their viewer base is? There are very few adult viewers left by now. At least that is my calculation based on the comments.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Whoa....what did I miss??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

JLPC wrote:Did anyone realize that for the first 3 hours this vlog was up, there was an ending scene that showed Nia playing Tooth Fairy? People were outraged, so they cut it out. Little kids were commenting things like, "what, I thought the Tooth Fairy was real" and parents and older siblings were watching it with little ones and commenting that they were heartbroken that the fantasy is now ruined for their children. It's very sad. Sam and Nia need to offer an apology. How can they not realize how young their viewer base is? There are very few adult viewers left by now. At least that is my calculation based on the comments.
Woah. Didn't see it due to time difference here in UK between the original ending and them cutting it out. Did someone manage to download it?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Whoa....what did I miss??
Scar2016 wrote:
JLPC wrote:Did anyone realize that for the first 3 hours this vlog was up, there was an ending scene that showed Nia playing Tooth Fairy? People were outraged, so they cut it out. Little kids were commenting things like, "what, I thought the Tooth Fairy was real" and parents and older siblings were watching it with little ones and commenting that they were heartbroken that the fantasy is now ruined for their children. It's very sad. Sam and Nia need to offer an apology. How can they not realize how young their viewer base is? There are very few adult viewers left by now. At least that is my calculation based on the comments.
Woah. Didn't see it due to time difference here in UK between the original ending and them cutting it out. Did someone manage to download it?
I didn't see it either, but it was this: Nia put in the vlog where she went and took Symphony's tooth from under her pillow and replaced it with a dollar and she said its midnight I'm for sure symphony is asleep by now time for me to play tooth fairy...
RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

I think it was an honest mistake. It's such a mom moment, playing tooth fairy, that I'm sure they thought it would go great on their vlog, which somehow attracts children but as a genre is meant to be aimed towards mothers. How is finding out the tooth fairy isn't real going to ruin someone's childhood?

It'd be different if it was Santa, but I've never know anyone to consider the tooth fairy a big deal.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

pic.png
I don't know what planet Sam is from....but if your child is crying and wiping his eyes, mouth and face with his shoe - you tell him to stop doing that!! I mean sometimes I don't get how Nia even let's him include these ridiculous scenes in their vlogs!

Clearly the dentist place either sponsored them or didn't charge them for that vlog - they showed every single second of what happened there! Did you all notice Nia carrying Juliet in one hand and the car seat in the other while entering Symphony's dentist room and Sam was just sitting on the chair with this ugly beard...he's such a douche!!

They HAD to apologize for the tooth-fairy clip....if they didn't they would get some serious heat for it today too. Nia seemed geniune about it but Sam was just trying to brush it off like it was an "honest" mistake (major eye roll)
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
They donated presents today...but honestly they shouldn't have vlogged the whole scene like those people want their privacy and they should have respected that...but who are we kidding here Sam films his kids peeing so clearly he has no boundaries!!

They went to Heath's house and Sam was being rude by telling him as a "joke" that he was going to fix the lights on the cross outside his house....honestly I would never invite someone to my house who wanted to touch my decor or claim they could do it "better"

They showed the house that had a similar tree and filmed the entire house from the outside, they have no manners and shouldn't they get in trouble for doing that??

Nia called Sam cocky at the end - which clearly didn't do any justice since Sam still thinks he's the King of Everything :?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Those toys were given to them by Hasbro with the condition that they be presented to needy kids. IMO, they wanted to unload them as quickly as they could! It would have been nice to give Hasbro a shout out in the vlog.

Sam is totally fishing for compliments about his big ole tree. He's bummed it didn't go viral.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

pic.png
Sam needs to stop dressing his kids in front of the camera - I don't understand why he thinks it's appropriate!

I think Nia enjoys going to eat with other people more than Sam, she actually looks like she enjoys herself and eats a proper meal.

Sam just sat in the car after with the kids and couldn't keep Juliet with him while Nia went into Target to get a few things? He's so useless - then he said something creepy to Nia like he was checking her out (ewww) I mean I know they are married but she didn't even respond to that and his kids were right there!! You could also tell he was pissed that she did a lot of shopping and Nia looked nervous passing Juliet to him.

I think they don't show a lot of their fighting to pretend they have this perfect life, but I can guarantee those kids cry a lot and are super emotional because of their parents!
holysnap
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by holysnap »

eww i hate when he creepily compliments her like that, and it always comes off so fake and like he's overcompensating for the ashleymadison scandal. like 'look guys i think my wife is sooo hot and i would never cheat!!' :roll:
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

holysnap wrote:eww i hate when he creepily compliments her like that, and it always comes off so fake and like he's overcompensating for the ashleymadison scandal. like 'look guys i think my wife is sooo hot and i would never cheat!!' :roll:
Yep, I agree. And, it's pretty sad (to me) that Nia tries so hard to be sexy and hip since Juliet was born. Her "style" has completely changed from a year ago.
purplerain55
Informer
Informer

Unread post by purplerain55 »

I always feel like there's a lot we don't see on the vlogs. What actually goes on when it's not rolling? Personally, on the very few times we've seen this happen (because Sam probably cuts it out), I applaud Nia for her discipline skills. I can sense that she's had to take on double load as a parent because Sam just wants to act like their brother instead of their Dad. Who knows how soon Abram will be doing dangerous stunts like going far up a huge tree to help his Dad for views (I'm betting 7-8).
Kcookie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kcookie »

Doesn't she keep a paddle in her bag for discipline? Hitting your kids isn't something to applaud
Kcookie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kcookie »

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Kcookie wrote:
Wow, that's disturbing. Even most pro-spanking people would find using a paddle (or anything but a hand) barbaric.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I wonder if she ever used it in public, the thought of it is weird to me. Taking a paddle out of your bag to hit your children with... crazy lol
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

fossilfinger wrote:
Kcookie wrote:
Wow, that's disturbing. Even most pro-spanking people would find using a paddle (or anything but a hand) barbaric.
Idk haha I got spanked with the wooden spoon, glue stick, and that kind of paddle. I remember hiding them when the ball broke so that my mom wouldn't get it. It seems to be the norm among people I was surrounded by. So i didn't find it too weird, although if I got a swat in public it was always more of a pop and with the hand. Now if your against spanking I do get why you'd find that bad, so I'm not trying to debate just say that at least in the community I was raised in that was normal.

One thing I always found interesting about that community though is that the mom is the disciplinarian 99% of the time, even though the father is the head of the household and as it were responsible for his families wrongdoings (to an extent). So I wonder if it's like that in their household. Dad is fun most the time and mom has to give out the punishment. Is that normal for even non spanking families?
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

What the fuck was with Sam answering that comment of the day? Every word that came out of his mouth about that was cringe-worthy.
kate91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kate91 »

wtf was Sam even saying responding to the comment? 'its better to breastfeed because the dad doesnt have to get up in the middle of the night' congrats Sam! You just proved that you dont even help your wife when taking care of the baby. and its always 'me, me, me' when it comes to him. Like, the benefits of breastfeeding? Sam: the dad gets to relax! He even said that he gets to change the diaper 'here and there' which means never lol. I want to feel bad for Nia but she doesnt say anything when she should. What a joke. The question was clearly for Nia, but of course Sam has to answer it, it's always about him.

Did anyone find it strange when Abram was crying and Symphony had basically no reaction whatsoever? She was calmly eating the gummy bear thing while A was clearly very hurt. Found that to be creepy and weird. She also grabbed the gummy bear thing right out of Sam and Nia's hands, and clearly didnt want to share. idk, I just find her to be very strange lol.

Return to “Sam and Nia”