• Advertisement

FallingForFallon Part 1

FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby nutbagmcgee » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:55 pm

Unless that isn’t her sitting next to Fallon. she’s in the background of several pictures and she’s always sitting by her self which I thought was random.

I swear it’s her because she just had her new boyfriend dye her hair black.

nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby Aboogabooga » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:43 am

Oh yikes! I always thought it was suspicious how she never posts full body pics.

Her bf is also not what I expected

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby deannaroseo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:15 am

I've never seen a full body picture of her since she was pregnant with Sutton. She put on weight, wow. She should go back to blonde lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
deannaroseo
Informer

Postby nutbagmcgee » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:23 am

Yes, I’m definitely not one to ride on people about their weight but she is huge compared to what she used to be.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby kaylnoel » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:15 am

I was wondering about her last week so I was looking on FB/Insta. She posted a full body picture on Instagram in June and it might have been a good angle but I don’t think she was near the size she is now in those pictures. She also doesn’t seem to live with her mom anymore. I am wondering if she moved out or got kicked out and moved in with this guy and maybe put on weight due to depression or something? She seemed super close with her mom.

She’s trying to sell the girls stuff on Instagram so that’s business as usual. But Fallon’s birthday was far different from her first and second & Sutton’s first and there are no pictures of Pinterest-y Halloween decor or treats which is unusual since she’s said Halloween is her favorite holiday and also different than other years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
kaylnoel
Informer

Postby nutbagmcgee » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:24 am

kaylnoel wrote:I was wondering about her last week so I was looking on FB/Insta. She posted a full body picture on Instagram in June and it might have been a good angle but I don’t think she was near the size she is now in those pictures. She also doesn’t seem to live with her mom anymore. I am wondering if she moved out or got kicked out and moved in with this guy and maybe put on weight due to depression or something? She seemed super close with her mom.

She’s trying to sell the girls stuff on Instagram so that’s business as usual. But Fallon’s birthday was far different from her first and second & Sutton’s first and there are no pictures of Pinterest-y Halloween decor or treats which is unusual since she’s said Halloween is her favorite holiday and also different than other years.

From what I have seen, she lives with this guy. I’m thinking her mom did all the over the top decorating and parties and Lainey pretended it was her. During the hurricane she got posting about how they were having a hard time getting 4 kids out of Florida and in the end they all stayed.

She definitely isn’t what she once put herself out there as.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby a7x386 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:03 am

kaylnoel wrote:I was wondering about her last week so I was looking on FB/Insta. She posted a full body picture on Instagram in June and it might have been a good angle but I don’t think she was near the size she is now in those pictures. She also doesn’t seem to live with her mom anymore. I am wondering if she moved out or got kicked out and moved in with this guy and maybe put on weight due to depression or something? She seemed super close with her mom.

Well for one, usually people put on weight after having 2 kids, especially having 2 back to back. Second, peoples lives are supposed to be private not for everyone else's eyes, I am a very private person and Lanie understands that. For those of you talking about how people look all the time and bashing them for gaining weight and saying rude things i really have to wonder.
a7x386

Postby nutbagmcgee » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:19 am

What in the hell are you talking about?

This girl put it ALL out there for years and still does to an extent. She enjoyed being in the limelight and even profited off of it.

Why does it matter that you are a private person and Lanie gets it? What does that have to do with ANYTHING?
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby a7x386 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:07 am

nutbagmcgee wrote:What in the hell are you talking about?

This girl put it ALL out there for years and still does to an extent. She enjoyed being in the limelight and even profited off of it.

Why does it matter that you are a private person and Lanie gets it? What does that have to do with ANYTHING?

Because im her man.
a7x386

Postby a7x386 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:18 am

My point is, every one is judging someone they know nothing about. i understand she did things to make a profit, who wouldnt? if you were that young and had 2 kids with a dead beat dad you would do anything to make money to support your kids so that you dont have to use the government to pay your bills like everyone else is comfortable doing. She is a good person and loves them girls and shes been raising them by herself with very little help from her mother or anyone for that matter. I would do anything to provide for my kids. as would anyone here.
a7x386

Previous

Return to FallingForFallon