• Advertisement
    

FallingForFallon Part 1

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby nutbagmcgee » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:50 am

Good lord, I would worrying be a little less about the dick and more about the 2 kids I had by 17.
IMG_0763.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 5303 times
Been thanked: 11032 times

Advertisement

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby mwilhelm » Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:11 am

Something that really gets me about Lanie is that I posted nicely on her ask that she should really consider getting her bachelor's in nursing instead of her associates (as here in the north all of the hospitals are phasing out the associate's nurses by only hiring new nurses with bachelors and requiring all associate nurses to get their bachelors within 5 years.) I'm a senior bachelor's nursing student and consider myself pretty well versed in the nursing field.

She responded VERY rudely! And now I see in her bio that she wants to become an NP - guess which degree you need to get into NP school? A BACHELORS. I bet she has no idea.
mwilhelm
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:02 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby Kmommy » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:34 am

mwilhelm wrote:Something that really gets me about Lanie is that I posted nicely on her ask that she should really consider getting her bachelor's in nursing instead of her associates (as here in the north all of the hospitals are phasing out the associate's nurses by only hiring new nurses with bachelors and requiring all associate nurses to get their bachelors within 5 years.) I'm a senior bachelor's nursing student and consider myself pretty well versed in the nursing field.

She responded VERY rudely! And now I see in her bio that she wants to become an NP - guess which degree you need to get into NP school? A BACHELORS. I bet she has no idea.

What is her ask?
Kmommy
Talker
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:10 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 243 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby mwilhelm » Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:27 am

Kmommy wrote:
mwilhelm wrote:Something that really gets me about Lanie is that I posted nicely on her ask that she should really consider getting her bachelor's in nursing instead of her associates (as here in the north all of the hospitals are phasing out the associate's nurses by only hiring new nurses with bachelors and requiring all associate nurses to get their bachelors within 5 years.) I'm a senior bachelor's nursing student and consider myself pretty well versed in the nursing field.

She responded VERY rudely! And now I see in her bio that she wants to become an NP - guess which degree you need to get into NP school? A BACHELORS. I bet she has no idea.

What is her ask?


Pretty sure she deleted it. It used to be fallingforfallon but iirc she also changed it a few times.
mwilhelm
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 11:02 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5 times

FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby nutbagmcgee » Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:53 am

I wonder if she is still with the new man?
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 5303 times
Been thanked: 11032 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby nutbagmcgee » Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:15 am

I saw this today and I was fed to respond asking if she was old enough to go to the food and wine festival. :)
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 5303 times
Been thanked: 11032 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby Jeybee27 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:05 pm

Lanie buys counterfeit makeup on Asian apps then sells it to her followers as if it was real.
Jeybee27
Informer
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1646 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby Jedoc1 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:39 pm

Jeybee27 wrote:Lanie buys counterfeit makeup on Asian apps then sells it to her followers as if it was real.

I thought that too!!

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Jedoc1
Talker
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 1051 times
Been thanked: 648 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby mmmbutter » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:02 am

So I'm almost 100% sure she isn't in the RN program, at the school she attends she still needs to take so many classes before clinical. But I think she is in the LPN program, I wonder why she went that way instead of just doing the 2 year RN degree? And her going to that wine festival proves she is over 21 years old.
mmmbutter
Amateur
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:05 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby BabyK28 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:07 pm

How many times has Lanie cried "poor"? Yet look at where she lives (or I'm assuming she lives there) in the video of Fallon in her power wheels.
BabyK28
Amateur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:52 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby evaahxo » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:00 pm

Not only where she lives.. But her weekly disney trips , $200 strollers and the over the top 2nd birthday party she threw for fallon.. Yet she needs diaper and enfamil coupons ? And she also sells fake Kylie jenner lipsticks ... claims her grandma bought her a ton when she already had some but in reality she buys it off ebay for cheap and sells it for way more ! She's a huge scammer.. I used to love her but she scammed me and the more I shared my story , I found a lot of people shared similar stories...

Sent from my LG-H636 using Tapatalk
evaahxo
Amateur
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:50 pm
Has thanked: 134 times
Been thanked: 69 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby nutbagmcgee » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:11 pm

$200 strollers? More like $800 stroller! She has either a City Select or a Uppa Baby, both are super pricy.

She's trash.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 5303 times
Been thanked: 11032 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby BabyK28 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:15 pm

She has a city select, which is around 600-700 not including add ons that she has. Sutton also has two different car seats, both are like $200 (but it's okay because they're trendy and all black like everything Lanie buys). The rainbow double stroller she advertised awhile ago was $500, but she may have recieved that for promotion purposes. Not to mention I've never seen her kids dressed like "normal" kids. She buys them clothes from expensive ass boutiques. I don't understand why people continue to enable her..
BabyK28
Amateur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:52 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby twomommies » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:06 pm

BabyK28 wrote:She has a city select, which is around 600-700 not including add ons that she has. Sutton also has two different car seats, both are like $200 (but it's okay because they're trendy and all black like everything Lanie buys). The rainbow double stroller she advertised awhile ago was $500, but she may have recieved that for promotion purposes. Not to mention I've never seen her kids dressed like "normal" kids. She buys them clothes from expensive ass boutiques. I don't understand why people continue to enable her..

Ugly ass "stylish" clothing

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4631
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:43 am
Has thanked: 78539 times
Been thanked: 5460 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby BabyK28 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:08 am

Looks like Lanie's at it again with using her followers to make money by making them download apps. Wonder if she knows that's not a real job?
BabyK28
Amateur
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:52 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 83 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby Suziecac3 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:57 pm

God she fucking makes me livid with her stupid, I'm a single mom my dead beat baby daddy blah blah blah. Seriously he supposedly stole your daughter as a newborn, what does that tell you? Why did you have sex with him again? And all her political bullshit. If you post a differing opinion on the comments she deletes it


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suziecac3
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:11 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 59 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby Suziecac3 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:40 pm

Also I guess their family just does that weird quote thing around the age [img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161116/33f47675ea452e7d300ea0802d527f91.png[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Suziecac3
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:11 pm
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 59 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby nutbagmcgee » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:47 pm

Oh lord, Lainy is away in Texas with her new man. Please don't let her get knocked up again.

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161230/44516dd32f19a80f209e44e2287a98a9.png[/img]
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 5303 times
Been thanked: 11032 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby Aboogabooga » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:19 pm

She makes me sick. What 18 yr old has the luxury to take off like that during the fucking holidays and leave her 2 BABIES behind??? Her mother must be a whore too because my mother would tell me to piss off and make me take my kids with me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aboogabooga
Gossiper
 
Posts: 873
Joined: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 3403 times
Been thanked: 3461 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby nutbagmcgee » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:05 pm

I think her mom enables her a shit ton.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2948
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 5303 times
Been thanked: 11032 times

Re: FallingForFallon Part 1

Postby hotmama456 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:22 pm

Lol is this a NEW guy that shes seeing? what happened to the guy that she moved in with and had two boys??? ..& does anyone realize that this is the 4TH man that she has been with since shes been pregnant with sutton. Tyler (obviously), the dude from her college, the guy she moved in with & now this guy .. WTF is wrong with her..just fucking focus on your two daughters and your school.
hotmama456
Wallflower
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:17 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 12 times

Previous

Return to FallingForFallon

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement