Bonnie Hoellein: No Ads Make Mama Mad | Part 14

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: No Ads Make Mama Mad | Part 14

Unread post by shortstop »

BUT the breadsticks are sooooooooo good!! I know where I’m going tonight. THANKS!!!!
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

I don't watch them a lot, but watched the Q & A video today. Is Boston not in preschool, school, or any activities? I felt so bad for him when he said he has no friends! How old is he? He should be in something where he gets to interact with kids his own age.
I hate how the Girffiths family doesn't encourage their kids to have playdates of friends outside the family.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

She sure is pushing the bloopers vlogs and playlist the last to two day.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
PinkFrog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PinkFrog »

snowbaby95 wrote:I don't watch them a lot, but watched the Q & A video today. Is Boston not in preschool, school, or any activities? I felt so bad for him when he said he has no friends! How old is he? He should be in something where he gets to interact with kids his own age.
I hate how the Girffiths family doesn't encourage their kids to have playdates of friends outside the family.
No, she chose to keep him home so he could bond with Lincoln in the absence of the other two. I think he should have at least been put in a part-time preschool, but I do like seeing the friendship he's formed with Linc. I also think it's helped Boston grow up a bit being the big brother more often.

I do disagree with your post about discouraging the kids to have playdates and friends outside the family. This may be true with the other siblings, but we've seen that both Cody and Olivia have many friends from the neighbourhood and school. Bonnie seems to have outside friends as well, and while I do agree she was raised to be isolated, I do think she sees this as a flaw and seems to be interested in meeting new people (not just Youtubers) and encourages the kids to as well. I've seen many blogs where the kids run off to make new friends at Bonnie's encouraging. Boston does seem to struggle with this the most though, but he is also a far less confident kid than his siblings. He should have started preschool, but I understand that isn't a thing everyone does in Logan either. Lots of kids stay home until they start school, and that's why the program is a bit behind other areas.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Apart from the "Who is your boyfriend/girlfriend" crap at the beginning, I really liked this Q&A. It showed how mature the kids are and how natural and 'normal' they are too. At the same time I liked the way Olivia was a little more nervous/formal in the video, like she was taking it all so seriously. Very cute.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

It also made me feel bad for Boston when he said he had no friends :( He sees Cody and Olivia bring school friends over so I hope he knows he will make some friends of his own soon too.
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

I feel keeping Boston at home is not doing the poor kid any favors. Maybe a little socialization barring church will be good for him.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

PinkFrog wrote:
snowbaby95 wrote:I don't watch them a lot, but watched the Q & A video today. Is Boston not in preschool, school, or any activities? I felt so bad for him when he said he has no friends! How old is he? He should be in something where he gets to interact with kids his own age.
I do disagree with your post about discouraging the kids to have playdates and friends outside the family. This may be true with the other siblings, but we've seen that both Cody and Olivia have many friends from the neighbourhood and school. Bonnie seems to have outside friends as well, and while I do agree she was raised to be isolated, I do think she sees this as a flaw and seems to be interested in meeting new people (not just Youtubers) and encourages the kids to as well.

Like I said, I don't watch them all the time. This is just something I've observed with them and a lot of other youtube Mormon families like the Shaytards.
And I didn't say they discourage it, there's just a present lack of encouragement. I've observed they're more often engraining the idea of sibling & cousin "friendships" as the best and most important while overlooking non-family friends. They always seem to have way viewer friends and playdates than I remember having as a kid and what I observe in my personal life.

I'm sure in heavily kid populated Logan, Utah there are tons of pre-schools, kid groups, or kid activity places Bonnie or Joel could take Boston to so he could socialize with kids his own age and develop friendships. They just doesn't do it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I agree that Boston would benefit from preschool, but the Hoellein kids definitely have a lot of friends. Even if we don’t always see them, we definitely hear about the neighbourhood and school friends enough to know they play with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

HelloSweetie wrote:I agree that Boston would benefit from preschool, but the Hoellein kids definitely have a lot of friends. Even if we don’t always see them, we definitely hear about the neighbourhood and school friends enough to know they play with them.

But those "friends" may not be stimulating enough for Boston. He actually said he has no friends. Even though he exaggerated a bit, but it's quite telling.
I hope bonnie and joel know what's best for him.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

“Tragity”

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... d6f9de.jpg[/img]

I haven’t watched them and Ellie and Jared for years. She’s gained a lot of weight.

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Yeah, but she looks radiant!
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Who cares about her weight. It's what's INSIDE that counts. No wonder women have body image issues!!!
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

zipadeedodah wrote:Who cares about her weight. It's what's INSIDE that counts. No wonder women have body image issues!!!
I was just commenting on something I’ve noticed. I’ll leave I didn’t know this was her fan club.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

zipadeedodah wrote:Who cares about her weight. It's what's INSIDE that counts. No wonder women have body image issues!!!

Oh brother. This is a gossip site. Other youtubers weight AND looks are talked about and nobody says a thing. Just because it’s bonnie doesn’t mean she’s immune to the gossip....she HAS put on a good amount of weight. She’s much larger now then she was pre Lincoln. I still think she’s the prettiest of all her sisters though.
GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GuavaMama »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Oh brother. This is a gossip site. Other youtubers weight AND looks are talked about and nobody says a thing. Just because it’s bonnie doesn’t mean she’s immune to the gossip....she HAS put on a good amount of weight. She’s much larger now then she was pre Lincoln. I still think she’s the prettiest of all her sisters though.
She has put on weight. I wonder if it’s hard for Bonnie having thinner sisters. My sisters are thin and I took after my dad’s side of the family. It’s always been hard for me. My body is not the same after my second kid. My sister looks even better after her second.

My husband says as long as I’m happy with my body he will always love me no matter what size. But I’m not happy. I feel sluggish and have no energy. I feel tired all the time and feel bloated. Always out of breath. It’s so much harder to loss the weight this time around. I weigh 212 pounds Image

I wonder if Bonnie is truly happy at this weight. I would love to watch her workout.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I don’t think Bonnie’s current weight is a healthy weight for her, but most of us could stand to loose a few pounds. She seems more then able to keep up with her kids though and I think overall she’s healthier then some of her skinnier sisters *cough* Ellie *cough*.
Is Bonnie still working out?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Why do designers put horizontal stripes on clothing?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Nobody said she didn't gain weight. We said despite gaining weight she remains gorgeous, radiant and beautiful.
This isn't her fanclub, we criticize where we find it's needed, but there's no need to get all pissy when someone adds to something bad one said. That's how the internet works.
you can call me kath.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”