Bonnie Hoellein: No Ads Make Mama Mad | Part 14

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: No Ads Make Mama Mad | Part 14

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:Who cares about her weight. It's what's INSIDE that counts. No wonder women have body image issues!!!

Oh brother. This is a gossip site. Other youtubers weight AND looks are talked about and nobody says a thing. Just because it’s bonnie doesn’t mean she’s immune to the gossip....she HAS put on a good amount of weight. She’s much larger now then she was pre Lincoln. I still think she’s the prettiest of all her sisters though.

Why do YOU get to choose the terms of reference of what is appropriate to post on a “gossip” site. You choose to call her the prettiest of her sisters, as is your right , but you get all uppity when others defend her despite her weight gain. How does that work?
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

zipadeedodah wrote:Who cares about her weight. It's what's INSIDE that counts. No wonder women have body image issues!!!
well in europe its also health. were paying taxes for every person that gets diabetes and needs treatment. that money could go towards some diseases that cant be helped
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Ohnonotme wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:

Oh brother. This is a gossip site. Other youtubers weight AND looks are talked about and nobody says a thing. Just because it’s bonnie doesn’t mean she’s immune to the gossip....she HAS put on a good amount of weight. She’s much larger now then she was pre Lincoln. I still think she’s the prettiest of all her sisters though.

Why do YOU get to choose the terms of reference of what is appropriate to post on a “gossip” site. You choose to call her the prettiest of her sisters, as is your right , but you get all uppity when others defend her despite her weight gain. How does that work?
Anything that they chose to share, which includes their body size, is pretty much fair game in any other thread so why wouldn’t it be in Bonnie’s? People have been talking for daaaaays about Bryan, Ellie, Vanessa all gaining/losing weight, so why should Bonnie be any different?
And all uppity? Haha yeah, no.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

And, defend what? She has gained a considerable amount of weight. There’s no defending that. Most of it is in her front as well which is the most unhealthy place to carry excess weight.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

PoppyFlower1 wrote:
well in europe its also health. were paying taxes for every person that gets diabetes and needs treatment. that money could go towards some diseases that cant be helped
Why do you care? They live in the USA, so your taxes aren’t being effected. Besides the US don’t have universal health care, so their insurance would cover any treatment they may need. They don’t drink or smoke, but shock horror, they’re not perfect either.
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

Ohnonotme wrote:
PoppyFlower1 wrote:
Why do you care? They live in the USA, so your taxes aren’t being effected. Besides the US don’t have universal health care, so their insurance would cover any treatment they may need. They don’t drink or smoke, but shock horror, they’re not perfect either.
this is a genuine question: what do you get out of browsing these forums? i’ve only seen you very upset at criticism bonnie/ellie get so you clearly don’t read here for the snark yet you have been around for a while...
cleo2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cleo2016 »

Bonnies weight does not look healthy at all. She's still pretty though. I would take Bonnies curves over Ellie's skeleton, 12 year old boy body any day. Just saying.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It would help if she didn't love horizontal stripes. That box full of clothes she opened with Ellie had a dress with horizontal stripes, and I was thinking, "Girl, NO!" She has talked about how she's not happy with her body. When she and Ellie were going to the gym together, she mentioned it. But she doesn't _seem_ to be doing anything about it.
I think she's much better looking than Ellie.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

well in europe its also health. were paying taxes for every person that gets diabetes and needs treatment. that money could go towards some diseases that cant be helped[/quote]

Why do you care? They live in the USA, so your taxes aren’t being effected. Besides the US don’t have universal health care, so their insurance would cover any treatment they may need. They don’t drink or smoke, but shock horror, they’re not perfect either.[/quote]

this is a genuine question: what do you get out of browsing these forums? i’ve only seen you very upset at criticism bonnie/ellie get so you clearly don’t read here for the snark yet you have been around for a while...[/quote]

This is a genuine reply. I don’t like/agree with everything the Griffith sisters do, but I just don’t get the unfair comments that are sometimes posted on this forum. Too fat, too thin. Eat too much, doesn’t eat enough. Hair/makeup is ugly. Hell, someone was even offended by Ellie’s zit on her cheek and someone else by how Bonnie does Olivia’s hair! That’s not snarking, that’s just mean and petty. I just don’t get what you do out of making fun out of people’s physical appearance.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I like one pieces. I have a fluffy mom body as well, but the horizontal stripes would stop me from wearing/buying it.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

Ohnonotme wrote:well in europe its also health. were paying taxes for every person that gets diabetes and needs treatment. that money could go towards some diseases that cant be helped
Why do you care? They live in the USA, so your taxes aren’t being effected. Besides the US don’t have universal health care, so their insurance would cover any treatment they may need. They don’t drink or smoke, but shock horror, they’re not perfect either.[/quote]

this is a genuine question: what do you get out of browsing these forums? i’ve only seen you very upset at criticism bonnie/ellie get so you clearly don’t read here for the snark yet you have been around for a while...[/quote]

This is a genuine reply. I don’t like/agree with everything the Griffith sisters do, but I just don’t get the unfair comments that are sometimes posted on this forum. Too fat, too thin. Eat too much, doesn’t eat enough. Hair/makeup is ugly. Hell, someone was even offended by Ellie’s zit on her cheek and someone else by how Bonnie does Olivia’s hair! That’s not snarking, that’s just mean and petty. I just don’t get what you do out of making fun out of people’s physical appearance.[/quote]

if your talking about me. i've only posted on here a couple times. this is a forum, its purpose is to vent (in reality) or discuss. thats what were all doing. on youtube you can compliment your heart out to them. but this is what i hope a more open minded group who look past the BS and talk the real talk. i can point out many nice things about them, but whats the fun in that. ever one loves a good hate binge, its fun ;) lol
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I actually thought Bonnie looked like she had lost a little weight in a vlog last week (or maybe the week before, I lose track) in the pink sweater with the ruffle shoulders. I thought her stomach area looked smaller. Bonnie doesn’t seem unhealthy to me but I’m sure she would love to lose a little weight (wouldn’t we all ).

I try not to comment on people’s weight, but sometimes people do comment out of genuine concern. After ellie had Calvin she was shockingly thin, you could see it was unhealthy and then she spoke about how she could barely walk up the stairs. If someone is 300+ pounds and morbidly obese to the point where they can barely walk up the stairs that would be concerning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I was just watching an older vlog the other day (I believe it was titled Baby Boston). It was a little bit before she got pregnant with Lincoln. She was very thin in her face and I actually thought to myself that she looked so much better with more weight on her rather than being thinner. I find Bonnie to be an absolutely gorgeous woman, whether she has a full face of makeup on or nothing at all. I would kill for her body because even though she is overweight, it's proportioned well. She has a nice body shape.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:And, defend what? She has gained a considerable amount of weight. There’s no defending that. Most of it is in her front as well which is the most unhealthy place to carry excess weight.

I've noticed her chin has also grown. 12 Week ULTRASOUND/ Pregnancy Update Published on Feb 4, 2015 she looked a lot more like Ellie and seemed to act a lot more like Ellie and Julie too.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

I like how she's her own person and doesn't try to look like her sisters and her mom who all look very alike and try to look alike for some weird reason I don't really understand.
you can call me kath.
Scamper1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Scamper1 »

Bonnie's STILL vlogging and driving even after the incident with cody's ball.

GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GuavaMama »

Could Bonnie have ADD? She didn’t remember what her own sister n law Emily was having. She thought she was having a boy.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

GuavaMama wrote:Could Bonnie have ADD? She didn’t remember what her own sister n law Emily was having. She thought she was having a boy.

Is there another Emily? I only know of Ellie’s sister in law Emily who is not related to Bonnie.

f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

Beau's (her brother) wife Emily is pregnant too.

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

GuavaMama wrote:Could Bonnie have ADD? She didn’t remember what her own sister n law Emily was having. She thought she was having a boy.

I think forgetting important facts of people close to you is just a symptom of being self absorbed/narcissistic tbh. The more I watch Bonnie the more I think she’s just really good at hiding her true nature and she has her moral compass of Joel who keeps her in check and is honest with her instead of enabling. I think that’s why they fought a lot more in their marriage (and close to separation at one point I think?) than E+J...Joel challenges the entitled, narcissistic behaviours she picked up from the Griffiths lol. I do think she’s a lot better than Ellie and does have empathy for others

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”