Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, is a deal.with Huggies a cross off Bonnie's bucket list too?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

lmmomSD wrote:So, is a deal.with Huggies a cross off Bonnie's bucket list too?

I can't remember, for what sponsorship did she say that?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Stuuu3 wrote:

Ellie did when they were sponsored d by Huggies. You know how it is with them, everything is life changing!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 8dbfee.jpg[/img]
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Stuuu3 wrote:

Ellie did when they were sponsored d by Huggies. You know how it is with them, everything is life changing.com/20170721/32ea5e8739fdb6fd82e0df640e8dbfee.jpg[/img]
Lol that's funny. Thanks. Everything is life changing and SO FUN
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Stuuu3 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Stuuu3 wrote: I can't remember, for what sponsorship did she say that?
Ellie did when they were sponsored d by Huggies. You know how it is with them, everything is life changing.com/20170721/32ea5e8739fdb6fd82e0df640e8dbfee.jpg[/img]
Thanks HS-- that's exactly what I meant. Thanks for clarifying it!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
Stuuu3 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: Ellie did when they were sponsored d by Huggies. You know how it is with them, everything is life changing.com/20170721/32ea5e8739fdb6fd82e0df640e8dbfee.jpg[/img]
Thanks HS-- that's exactly what I meant. Thanks for clarifying it!

I had to go all the way back to part 4 to find the screenshot! It was hilarious to see you and I were pretty much the only haters at the time, seeing the changes in Ellie and worried that she was starting to ignore Jackson. Everyone else was still giving them the benefit of the doubt (most of the time). Looks like things turned HARD shortly after when they started the house building.
PoorJared
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoorJared »

This is my first post in this thread and like most people I have watched Bonnies vlogs for quite some time. I have to start by saying that I, like a lot of people, viewed bonnie as such a breath of fresh air not only in comparison to her sisters (ellie especially) but in her physical beauty. To be fair i really havent viewed this thread as much as E+Js and i dont want to speak too soon but, Im amazed how unscathed bonnie has gone from what i have seen. As we all now this is not simply a place for hateful insults but is really a place for all together disappointed viewers to vent their opinions without censorship and persecution. With that, i have to say, even though bonnie is alot better then her sisters (especially ellie) in a variety of ways she is still a high maintenance, childish, entitled, vain bully of a person. We all acknowledge that Joel by all appearances is a great guy, traditional in his work ethic and overall hardworking. But all that being said his and bon bons relationship is a twisted relationship of what old fashinoned relationships used to be. By most accounts joel is still a hard working traditional provider figure but bonnie, like ellie, has taken advantage of a man she obviously has advantage over. Does anyone remember bonnie talking about keeping the channel as her name since it is HER life. That may have been true when she was doing makeup tutorials and doing the work herself. Now the vlog is almost entirley edited by Joel ON TOP of all the physical labor he does not only for his own home but that of BON BONS family. Similar to Jared, Joel is too nice to a fault. I have noticed he has gotten enough courage to crack jokes about how bonnie is mean to him and how she yells at him but he is still castrated, so to speak. Joel cant get a truck, the kids cant get a dog both things incredibly beneficial to the family as a whole yet bonnie is the one with the last say. WHY? Because Joel is literally unable of dealing with bon bon when things dont go her way. She is a mother and im sure alot of us respect that, but frankly motherhood isnt what it used to be and bonnies tedious housework combined with her letting tv and movies raise her kids is hardly something to jump up and down about. For whatever reason it seems Boston is the one affected in the worst way. He is totally unfamiliar with any kind of hard work, antisocial and unwilling to do most things that arent convenient and seems to have this weird jealousy thing going on with Cody. I understand kids are kids, but ask any old person and they will tell you that a childs capacity to do and become great things is great and entirley connected to their upbringing. Im sure i will have more specific examples of bon bons entitled bitchiness in the future but i am done ranting for now. Hope everyone has a good one
decdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by decdu »

PoorJared wrote:This is my first post in this thread and like most people I have watched Bonnies vlogs for quite some time. I have to start by saying that I, like a lot of people, viewed bonnie as such a breath of fresh air not only in comparison to her sisters (ellie especially) but in her physical beauty. To be fair i really havent viewed this thread as much as E+Js and i dont want to speak too soon but, Im amazed how unscathed bonnie has gone from what i have seen. As we all now this is not simply a place for hateful insults but is really a place for all together disappointed viewers to vent their opinions without censorship and persecution. With that, i have to say, even though bonnie is alot better then her sisters (especially ellie) in a variety of ways she is still a high maintenance, childish, entitled, vain bully of a person. We all acknowledge that Joel by all appearances is a great guy, traditional in his work ethic and overall hardworking. But all that being said his and bon bons relationship is a twisted relationship of what old fashinoned relationships used to be. By most accounts joel is still a hard working traditional provider figure but bonnie, like ellie, has taken advantage of a man she obviously has advantage over. Does anyone remember bonnie talking about keeping the channel as her name since it is HER life. That may have been true when she was doing makeup tutorials and doing the work herself. Now the vlog is almost entirley edited by Joel ON TOP of all the physical labor he does not only for his own home but that of BON BONS family. Similar to Jared, Joel is too nice to a fault. I have noticed he has gotten enough courage to crack jokes about how bonnie is mean to him and how she yells at him but he is still castrated, so to speak. Joel cant get a truck, the kids cant get a dog both things incredibly beneficial to the family as a whole yet bonnie is the one with the last say. WHY? Because Joel is literally unable of dealing with bon bon when things dont go her way. She is a mother and im sure alot of us respect that, but frankly motherhood isnt what it used to be and bonnies tedious housework combined with her letting tv and movies raise her kids is hardly something to jump up and down about. For whatever reason it seems Boston is the one affected in the worst way. He is totally unfamiliar with any kind of hard work, antisocial and unwilling to do most things that arent convenient and seems to have this weird jealousy thing going on with Cody. I understand kids are kids, but ask any old person and they will tell you that a childs capacity to do and become great things is great and entirley connected to their upbringing. Im sure i will have more specific examples of bon bons entitled bitchiness in the future but i am done ranting for now. Hope everyone has a good one
I agree with everything you said!! Well put

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sostinkincute
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sostinkincute »

PoorJared wrote:This is my first post in this thread and like most people I have watched Bonnies vlogs for quite some time. I have to start by saying that I, like a lot of people, viewed bonnie as such a breath of fresh air not only in comparison to her sisters (ellie especially) but in her physical beauty. To be fair i really havent viewed this thread as much as E+Js and i dont want to speak too soon but, Im amazed how unscathed bonnie has gone from what i have seen. As we all now this is not simply a place for hateful insults but is really a place for all together disappointed viewers to vent their opinions without censorship and persecution. With that, i have to say, even though bonnie is alot better then her sisters (especially ellie) in a variety of ways she is still a high maintenance, childish, entitled, vain bully of a person. We all acknowledge that Joel by all appearances is a great guy, traditional in his work ethic and overall hardworking. But all that being said his and bon bons relationship is a twisted relationship of what old fashinoned relationships used to be. By most accounts joel is still a hard working traditional provider figure but bonnie, like ellie, has taken advantage of a man she obviously has advantage over. Does anyone remember bonnie talking about keeping the channel as her name since it is HER life. That may have been true when she was doing makeup tutorials and doing the work herself. Now the vlog is almost entirley edited by Joel ON TOP of all the physical labor he does not only for his own home but that of BON BONS family. Similar to Jared, Joel is too nice to a fault. I have noticed he has gotten enough courage to crack jokes about how bonnie is mean to him and how she yells at him but he is still castrated, so to speak. Joel cant get a truck, the kids cant get a dog both things incredibly beneficial to the family as a whole yet bonnie is the one with the last say. WHY? Because Joel is literally unable of dealing with bon bon when things dont go her way. She is a mother and im sure alot of us respect that, but frankly motherhood isnt what it used to be and bonnies tedious housework combined with her letting tv and movies raise her kids is hardly something to jump up and down about. For whatever reason it seems Boston is the one affected in the worst way. He is totally unfamiliar with any kind of hard work, antisocial and unwilling to do most things that arent convenient and seems to have this weird jealousy thing going on with Cody. I understand kids are kids, but ask any old person and they will tell you that a childs capacity to do and become great things is great and entirley connected to their upbringing. Im sure i will have more specific examples of bon bons entitled bitchiness in the future but i am done ranting for now. Hope everyone has a good one
Joel and Bonnie's relationship is very interesting to me as well. It's hard to feel bad for Joel because I think he genuinely loves working, providing for his family, maintaining his home as well as his parent's (Bonnie's included) home. But at the same time, like you said, Bonnie (and honestly her parents) take advantage of that. I know mormons are all about working hard, and providing for their family but the way Joel works is insane to me, especially compared to Kevin and Jared. Bonnie very rarely helps him with anything, you never see Bonnie in "messy" clothes sweating and getting dirty right there with Joel. Obviously someone has to watch the kids, and clean the house but Joel does those things just as much as Bonnie now that he stays at home. I guess I don't really have a point to get across other than I definitely agree with you, and find it concerning how much everyone takes advantage of him. And it's always hard to gauge how much he truly enjoys it
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I disagree about Boston. I see him as an introvert. Bonnie puts him out there on display and it is too much. Sometimes he just needs to have that down time and she doesn't give it so he comes off as a grumpy old man. He doesn't have the coping skills or the maturity to say just let me go into my bubble for a while to regroup. The adult you tubers get to do that why can't the kids?

flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

i enjoy the current conversation, but i just want to say that one thing i'm glad about with this family is that they DON'T have any pets. i imagine any dog they get would be a penny 2.0, subjected to cruel treatment and only appreciated as a puzzle piece for a "complete" family. i truly hope they never get a pet!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Olivia wants a teacup Yorkie. That would be such a mistake. Those dogs are high maintenance, yappy, and since they're terriers, can be nippy. You have to really know what you're doing with a terrier.
And even Jared takes advantage of Joel. Anything goes wrong, who you gonna call? Don't want to shovel your snow? Joel will do it. Get stuck? Call Joel. He'll come over and tow you out. I think he's a saint.

flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

lmmomSD wrote:Olivia wants a teacup Yorkie. That would be such a mistake. Those dogs are high maintenance, yappy, and since they're terriers, can be nippy. You have to really know what you're doing with a terrier.

plus, there's no such thing as a "teacup" dog. that's a term made up by breeders who realized that using a cutesy name for dogs that end up tiny because of bad breeding practices/bad genes/malnourishment/etc would result in people buying them thinking they're a special tiny kind of dog and not just ones that are failing to thrive. if b+j gave in and got a "teacup" dog, they'd only be supporting this.
Parkerwar
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Parkerwar »

Welcome and totally agree with your post!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Blehmieux wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Olivia wants a teacup Yorkie. That would be such a mistake. Those dogs are high maintenance, yappy, and since they're terriers, can be nippy. You have to really know what you're doing with a terrier.

plus, there's no such thing as a "teacup" dog. that's a term made up by breeders who realized that using a cutesy name for dogs that end up tiny because of bad breeding practices/bad genes/malnourishment/etc would result in people buying them thinking they're a special tiny kind of dog and not just ones that are failing to thrive. if b+j gave in and got a "teacup" dog, they'd only be supporting this.
I didn't know that, but I am not surprised at all. Thanks for sharing that information!

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

It's the same as when people buy "teacup pigs" that they see on the internet thinking they're going to get little miniature piglets forever, but end up with potbelly pigs that weigh 150+ pounds. "Teacup" or "micro" anything is a scam!
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

And even Jared takes advantage of Joel. Anything goes wrong, who you gonna call? Don't want to shovel your snow? Joel will do it. Get stuck? Call Joel. He'll come over and tow you out. I think he's a saint.

We have owned a Yorkie for 4 yrs, she is not yappy or nippy at all but she is fearful around loud or small children. A Yorkie is in more danger from small children than they are from them generally.
They are great as a pet for an empty nest though. ;)
Of course every dog is different and somebody might have a nippy yappy one but I was just saying not all are but agree not a child's dog. The Hoellein household would probably be too much for a little dog.
I really like Joel too btw. :)
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

I'm also in the team No Pets For Them.

Their family would not make good pet owners, at all. I believe Bonnie would be just as bad as Ellie.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

actuallydear wrote:I'm also in the team No Pets For Them.

Their family would not make good pet owners, at all. I believe Bonnie would be just as bad as Ellie.
If your goal in life is to have a clean spotless house, skip the dog. We have always had dogs and even after vacuuming there are tumbleweeds of the fur. I love my dogs, but if I felt the same way Bonnie does about her clean spotless house I would go crazy.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

KaterTot wrote:

We have owned a Yorkie for 4 yrs, she is not yappy or nippy at all but she is fearful around loud or small children. A Yorkie is in more danger from small children than they are from them generally.
They are great as a pet for an empty nest though. ;)
Of course every dog is different and somebody might have a nippy yappy one but I was just saying not all are but agree not a child's dog. The Hoellein household would probably be too much for a little dog.
I really like Joel too btw. :)
I absolutely agree that a Yorkie would be in more danger from the kids than they would be from it. I meant to say that. Of course, every dog is different. Didn't mean to slam a breed! I was just going on terriers' general reputation. They're really smart, and aren't generally the best pets for small children. Or novice dog owners.
BTW, I _love_ Yorkies. I had a friend who offered me pick of the litter of hers when she bred her, as a gift, but I already had my mutt and wasn't in a position to do well by two dogs or train a new puppy. So I had to regretfully say thanks but no thanks. Broke my heart!
I can't imagine Bonnie having a lot of patience with housebreaking. A fish might be a good pet for them to start with.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”