• Advertisement

Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby Vincere » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:39 pm

Title inspired by Hello Sweetie and Nutbagmcgee
With the herpes title this thread will attract a lot of spam :)
Vincere
Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:58 pm

Haha love the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
True Gossiper

Postby tratra58 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:31 pm

Was Joel always this close to Jared before becoming a professional Napping YouTuber?

I use to think Jared annoyed Joel and now they share best friend kisses. Another new low for Joel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:33 pm

Haha I found this awesome comment. [img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170102/7acead3f556b9798943f9cde1ac47a37.jpg[/img]

MommaLindsey2
True Gossiper

Postby winniewise » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:31 pm

Just watched Bonnie's NYE vlog. Ellie smacks Jackson, Boston, and Cody's butts. It looked like she was hitting pretty hard! I would be mad if someone hit my kid like that!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
winniewise
Informer

Postby actuallydear » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:09 pm

winniewise wrote:Just watched Bonnie's NYE vlog. Ellie smacks Jackson, Boston, and Cody's butts. It looked like she was hitting pretty hard! I would be mad if someone hit my kid like that!

narcissism in a nutshell... make it look like you're doing something relatively innocent, but deep down you want to hurt someone so you do. the perfect coverup.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:22 pm

actuallydear wrote:
winniewise wrote:Just watched Bonnie's NYE vlog. Ellie smacks Jackson, Boston, and Cody's butts. It looked like she was hitting pretty hard! I would be mad if someone hit my kid like that!

narcissism in a nutshell... make it look like you're doing something relatively innocent, but deep down you want to hurt someone so you do. the perfect coverup.

In this case I also feel sorry for the Penny
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:42 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
actuallydear wrote:

In this case I also feel sorry for the Penny

disclaimer: i'm not saying she would definitely do this, but...
penny had better watch out for the 'light' kicks when no one is watching - it gets ellie's anger out so she can have the energy to pretend to be nice the rest of the time.

all part of sick control. same as withholding food. the narcissist is in control, and usually they grow up with no control themselves (often parents have NPD too) so once they become adults themselves it's high time!
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby WhatSheSaid » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:28 pm

On Bonnie's instagram on NYE she reviewed the year and stated that she and Joel decided to make YouTube "their career". I felt like the Bonnie that I once thought I knew, and was happy to support, had died. Does anyone know how this career decision came about? Whose bright idea was it?
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:50 pm

WhatSheSaid wrote:On Bonnie's instagram on NYE she reviewed the year and stated that she and Joel decided to make YouTube "their career". I felt like the Bonnie that I once thought I knew, and was happy to support, had died. Does anyone know how this career decision came about? Whose bright idea was it?

The thing is, I don't think it's a "career". Maybe I am wrong. But audiences are too fickle, and not having any real talent to speak of, and calling uploading 15 minute videos to YouTube a "career", is just kidding yourself, IMO. It's certainly nothing to really count on long term.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:55 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
WhatSheSaid wrote:On Bonnie's instagram on NYE she reviewed the year and stated that she and Joel decided to make YouTube "their career". I felt like the Bonnie that I once thought I knew, and was happy to support, had died. Does anyone know how this career decision came about? Whose bright idea was it?

The thing is, I don't think it's a "career". Maybe I am wrong. But audiences are too fickle, and not having any real talent to speak of, and calling uploading 15 minute videos to YouTube a "career", is just kidding yourself, IMO. It's certainly nothing to really count on long term.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I take career to mean "main job."
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Vincere » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:56 pm

I blame E+J!
Vincere
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:02 pm

Vincere wrote:

I blame E+J!

Lol. As much as I'd like to say it's E&Js fault for introducing the YT cult into The Griffith's lives, I think it all comes down to a lust for money. They were making enough money months ago to live a good life without selling out.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby tratra58 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:04 pm

actuallydear wrote:

What was the purpose of this when they were all at the window looking at fireworks. I can't figure out these Griffith sisters who do not use common sense and/or respect for their children's well being. The sad thing is Bonnie probably thinks this is cute.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Postby staceybrax » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:01 am

It makes me sad that Bobbie has changed so much. And not for the better. I used to look forward to her vlogs, now I don't. The kids are still cute but the vlogs are so different.

staceybrax
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:05 am

It used to be like she was a friend, and it was like sitting in her kitchen having a chat. It bums me out to see the change. I don't loathe her like I do DB, but I definitely side eye her more.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Scar2016 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:52 am

tratra58 wrote:Was Joel always this close to Jared before becoming a professional Napping YouTuber?

I use to think Jared annoyed Joel and now they share best friend kisses. Another new low for Joel.

Haha! From hereforth, I shall thoueth refer to vloggers as NapTubers.
~ ~ ~ :zz: I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee: ~ ~ ~
Scar2016
True Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:38 am

lmmomSD wrote:It used to be like she was a friend, and it was like sitting in her kitchen having a chat. It bums me out to see the change. I don't loathe her like I do DB, but I definitely side eye her more.

Yep :( I think that's why I loved her so much... it just seemed like she was a friend sharing her life. Now she's changed.
shake it up.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:49 am

Scar2016 wrote:
tratra58 wrote:Was Joel always this close to Jared before becoming a professional Napping YouTuber?

Haha! From hereforth, I shall thoueth refer to vloggers as NapTubers.

Yeah, it used to seem liked Jared annoyed Joel. He would roll his eyes behind his back, or just look really uncomfortable. I really noticed the change at the big YouTube party before Vlogger Fair. When Joel was wearing the VR headset, and Jared was rubbing his arms. It was just creepy, and Joel didn't seem to mind. But then again, his face was half hidden, so who knows what he was really thinking?

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Sarai » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:49 am

So much for Joel wanting to feel useful. Now his "career" is napping all day with Bonnie and filming the kids. And I guarantee they justify it as doing something for the LDS church and spreading the gospel.
Sarai
Informer

Postby Scar2016 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:43 am

Sarai wrote:So much for Joel wanting to feel useful. Now his "career" is napping all day with Bonnie and filming the kids. And I guarantee they justify it as doing something for the LDS church and spreading the gospel.

I agree. Today's vlog, Jared showing his church and saying he is mighty busy snow plowing it = LDS advert + Grown man playing on big boy toys in between nap time.
~ ~ ~ :zz: I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee: ~ ~ ~
Scar2016
True Gossiper

Postby tratra58 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:07 am

Scar2016 wrote:
Sarai wrote:So much for Joel wanting to feel useful. Now his "career" is napping all day with Bonnie and filming the kids. And I guarantee they justify it as doing something for the LDS church and spreading the gospel.

I agree. Today's vlog, Jared showing his church and saying he is mighty busy snow plowing it = LDS advert + Grown man playing on big boy toys in between nap time.

I can't believe he clears the whole parking lot. They have to ensure the parking lot is clear to prevent falls and there is too much snow for his equipment or they need a big truck with large blade snowplow to clear this out. All I saw is him doing donuts with no helmet. He likely did the sidewalk and wanted to sound manly which nope... he is NapperJoel and Jared's besty.

What is Bonnie's obsession with her kids kissing each other.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper

Postby Gossipgirl777 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:29 am

Did anyone notice Bonnie saying in the vlog "i always try to get them to kiss" referring to Joel and Jared OMG i almost puked why do you want YOUR husband kissing your sisters husband??? Is this one of Bonnie's real weird fetish ideas..? Does she get turned on by them kissing hahah i'm out of control sorry ! :D

PS Bonnie we all left that slang term 'on fleek' in 2016 no one really uses that term anymore was that you trying to act all cool and down with the kids...? I do wonder ... AND if Joel wants a truck why can't he just buy one why is he so afraid of Bonnie BE A MAN FOR GOODNESS SAKES! why does he run everything across Bonnie first he's so afraid of her it really makes me think whyyyyy..... Is Bonnie as scary as Ellie behind the camera does she also have anger issues like her sister...? THE ANGRY GRIFFITH GIRLS :D
Gossipgirl777
Amateur

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:34 am

tratra58 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:

I can't believe he clears the whole parking lot. They have to ensure the parking lot is clear to prevent falls and there is too much snow for his equipment or they need a big truck with large blade snowplow to clear this out. All I saw is him doing donuts with no helmet. He likely did the sidewalk and wanted to sound manly which nope... he is NapperJoel and Jared's besty.

What is Bonnie's obsession with her kids kissing each other.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

We see a lot of vloggers that won't do anything nice unless it somehow serves them. I'm not going to dismiss the work Joel puts in snow clearing. That is work, even if he does enjoy doing it. It's one instance I don't see a nap afterwards as a big deal. Being out in the cold takes a lot out of you.

I think he absolutely could help clear the parking lot with that blade. My in laws are in charge of clearing their strata parking lot and they use a similar sized blade. It's likely they use the members to save money, and bring a larger truck in to occasionally haul the snow away if needed.

There are a lot of YTers that won't even clear their own yards, let alone someone else's. I think it's pretty dismissive to act like all Joel does is nap all the time and bit recognize that he does appear to give his time more freely than most would.
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:38 am

He _needs_ a better car. Or at least one with car seats for all the kids. Every time he takes all the kids out in that old beater, I hold my breath. I don't care if he drives himself around in it. But those kids need to be in appropriate car seats.
Maybe now that Bonnie's the main breadwinner, he feels like it's "her" money.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Next

Return to Bonnie Hoellein