• Advertisement
    

Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:48 am

lmmomSD wrote:He _needs_ a better car. Or at least one with car seats for all the kids. Every time he takes all the kids out in that old beater, I hold my breath. I don't care if he drives himself around in it. But those kids need to be in appropriate car seats.
Maybe now that Bonnie's the main breadwinner, he feels like it's "her" money.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk


I agree they need to put proper seats in it. For the amount he uses that car though, I think it would be a waste to go out and buy a new one. I like that he doesn't care that it's old.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 9871
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 9765 times
Been thanked: 44123 times

Advertisement

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:15 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:He _needs_ a better car. Or at least one with car seats for all the kids. Every time he takes all the kids out in that old beater, I hold my breath. I don't care if he drives himself around in it. But those kids need to be in appropriate car seats.
Maybe now that Bonnie's the main breadwinner, he feels like it's "her" money.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk


I agree they need to put proper seats in it. For the amount he uses that car though, I think it would be a waste to go out and buy a new one. I like that he doesn't care that it's old.


If he doesn't care that it's old, why does he want a new truck? Or is that something separate from that old car?

To whomever mentioned wondering if Bonnie was mean off camera... I think she is. She has said so herself several times. She's talked about being "the mean aunt" and even though I think that the kids all do like Aunt Bonnie (or Aunt Mama), I think she's still stern, which maybe the others are not with the others nieces and nephews. She's also talked about being mean to Joel.

When people tell you they're a certain way, and it's not a "positive" thing, believe them. I say "positive" because I think being a little "mean" is a good thing.

I think Ellie is more malicious, but fairly good at convincing herself it's because of XYZ (acne or anxiety).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 2782 times
Been thanked: 7179 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:26 am

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:He _needs_ a better car. Or at least one with car seats for all the kids. Every time he takes all the kids out in that old beater, I hold my breath. I don't care if he drives himself around in it. But those kids need to be in appropriate car seats.
Maybe now that Bonnie's the main breadwinner, he feels like it's "her" money.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk


I agree they need to put proper seats in it. For the amount he uses that car though, I think it would be a waste to go out and buy a new one. I like that he doesn't care that it's old.


If he doesn't care that it's old, why does he want a new truck? Or is that something separate from that old car?

To whomever mentioned wondering if Bonnie was mean off camera... I think she is. She has said so herself several times. She's talked about being "the mean aunt" and even though I think that the kids all do like Aunt Bonnie (or Aunt Mama), I think she's still stern, which maybe the others are not with the others nieces and nephews. She's also talked about being mean to Joel.

When people tell you they're a certain way, and it's not a "positive" thing, believe them. I say "positive" because I think being a little "mean" is a good thing.

I think Ellie is more malicious, but fairly good at convincing herself it's because of XYZ (acne or anxiety).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Well he's said before he doesn't mind that it's old because it's a good car. It also has sentimental attachment because it used to be Bonnie's. There's a vlog where he's cleaning it out and he talks about it.

I guess it makes sense to me because my husband chooses to drive his old reliable car despite having the money to get a new one. When it reaches the point that it starts to cost money, he will definitely buy new for the warranty.... and then he'll probably drive that truck or car for another 15 years. That's how Joel sounded before and that's why I say he didn't mind it was old. Perhaps he does mind now? It was just my opinion.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 9871
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 9765 times
Been thanked: 44123 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby tratra58 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:27 am

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk[/quote]

We see a lot of vloggers that won't do anything nice unless it somehow serves them. I'm not going to dismiss the work Joel puts in snow clearing. That is work, even if he does enjoy doing it. It's one instance I don't see a nap afterwards as a big deal. Being out in the cold takes a lot out of you.

I think he absolutely could help clear the parking lot with that blade. My in laws are in charge of clearing their strata parking lot and they use a similar sized blade. It's likely they use the members to save money, and bring a larger truck in to occasionally haul the snow away if needed.

There are a lot of YTers that won't even clear their own yards, let alone someone else's. I think it's pretty dismissive to act like all Joel does is nap all the time and bit recognize that he does appear to give his time more freely than most would.[/quote]







The fact he takes naps as much as he shows on YouTube at his age is waaayyy too much. Napper Joel fits his profile.

I disagree with you knowing what it takes to clear snow (several inches) with this size parking lot and he actually said he had to get the snow cleared out which could mean anything. Napper Joel did a couple of donuts at church and no film of clearing the parking lot. I will stick with my stance he didn't do the parking lot for reasons stated. I will add he appears to spent a good deal of the day skiing and parking lot clearing would takes a lot of time to push this amount of snow back off the lot with a smaller blade. Other than a couple of jobs at the church which people do all the time working full-time, what he does is no big deal. In fact, he has time to do more and I am surprised he wouldn't consider volunteering for his local fire department with his experience and free schedule. I think all the YouTubers take too many naps and accomplish very little, but Napper Joel wasn't like this so it is a disappointment.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:21 am
Has thanked: 13624 times
Been thanked: 6233 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:44 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:[quote="lmmomSD"]He _needs_ a better car. Or at least one with car seats for all the kids. Every time he takes all the kids out in that old beater, I hold my breath. I don't care if he drives himself around in it. But those kids need to be in appropriate car seats.
Maybe now that Bonnie's the main breadwinner, he feels like it's "her" money.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk


I agree they need to put proper seats in it. For the amount he uses that car though, I think it would be a waste to go out and buy a new one. I like that he doesn't care that it's old.


If he doesn't care that it's old, why does he want a new truck? Or is that something separate from that old car?

To whomever mentioned wondering if Bonnie was mean off camera... I think she is. She has said so herself several times. She's talked about being "the mean aunt" and even though I think that the kids all do like Aunt Bonnie (or Aunt Mama), I think she's still stern, which maybe the others are not with the others nieces and nephews. She's also talked about being mean to Joel.

When people tell you they're a certain way, and it's not a "positive" thing, believe them. I say "positive" because I think being a little "mean" is a good thing.

I think Ellie is more malicious, but fairly good at convincing herself it's because of XYZ (acne or anxiety).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Well he's said before he doesn't mind that it's old because it's a good car. It also has sentimental attachment because it used to be Bonnie's. There's a vlog where he's cleaning it out and he talks about it.

I guess it makes sense to me because my husband chooses to drive his old reliable car despite having the money to get a new one. When it reaches the point that it starts to cost money, he will definitely buy new for the warranty.... and then he'll probably drive that truck or car for another 15 years. That's how Joel sounded before and that's why I say he didn't mind it was old. Perhaps he does mind now? It was just my opinion.[/quote]

Gotcha! I totally remember which vlog you're talking about. I didn't know if they mentioned new truck being an addition to the beater.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 2782 times
Been thanked: 7179 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:52 am

tratra58 wrote:Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk


We see a lot of vloggers that won't do anything nice unless it somehow serves them. I'm not going to dismiss the work Joel puts in snow clearing. That is work, even if he does enjoy doing it. It's one instance I don't see a nap afterwards as a big deal. Being out in the cold takes a lot out of you.

I think he absolutely could help clear the parking lot with that blade. My in laws are in charge of clearing their strata parking lot and they use a similar sized blade. It's likely they use the members to save money, and bring a larger truck in to occasionally haul the snow away if needed.

There are a lot of YTers that won't even clear their own yards, let alone someone else's. I think it's pretty dismissive to act like all Joel does is nap all the time and bit recognize that he does appear to give his time more freely than most would.[/quote]







The fact he takes naps as much as he shows on YouTube at his age is waaayyy too much. Napper Joel fits his profile.

I disagree with you knowing what it takes to clear snow (several inches) with this size parking lot and he actually said he had to get the snow cleared out which could mean anything. Napper Joel did a couple of donuts at church and no film of clearing the parking lot. I will stick with my stance he didn't do the parking lot for reasons stated. I will add he appears to spent a good deal of the day skiing and parking lot clearing would takes a lot of time to push this amount of snow back off the lot with a smaller blade. Other than a couple of jobs at the church which people do all the time working full-time, what he does is no big deal. In fact, he has time to do more and I am surprised he wouldn't consider volunteering for his local fire department with his experience and free schedule. I think all the YouTubers take too many naps and accomplish very little, but Napper Joel wasn't like this so it is a disappointment.[/quote]

So you think he just blatantly lied? On record. Where people from his church probably watch?

I personally disagree a lot with people who think YTers lie about so many things that can be proven to be a lie by people IRL. Not to say they don't lie.

Also, yes, Joel's napping is way too much of a habit now. I get like that when I become way too lazy!!!! It's so gross.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 2782 times
Been thanked: 7179 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby tratra58 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:54 am

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

I agree they need to put proper seats in it. For the amount he uses that car though, I think it would be a waste to go out and buy a new one. I like that he doesn't care that it's old.[/quote]

If he doesn't care that it's old, why does he want a new truck? Or is that something separate from that old car?

To whomever mentioned wondering if Bonnie was mean off camera... I think she is. She has said so herself several times. She's talked about being "the mean aunt" and even though I think that the kids all do like Aunt Bonnie (or Aunt Mama), I think she's still stern, which maybe the others are not with the others nieces and nephews. She's also talked about being mean to Joel.

When people tell you they're a certain way, and it's not a "positive" thing, believe them. I say "positive" because I think being a little "mean" is a good thing.

I think Ellie is more malicious, but fairly good at convincing herself it's because of XYZ (acne or anxiety).


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Well he's said before he doesn't mind that it's old because it's a good car. It also has sentimental attachment because it used to be Bonnie's. There's a vlog where he's cleaning it out and he talks about it.

I guess it makes sense to me because my husband chooses to drive his old reliable car despite having the money to get a new one. When it reaches the point that it starts to cost money, he will definitely buy new for the warranty.... and then he'll probably drive that truck or car for another 15 years. That's how Joel sounded before and that's why I say he didn't mind it was old. Perhaps he does mind now? It was just my opinion.[/quote]

Gotcha! I totally remember which vlog you're talking about. I didn't know if they mentioned new truck being an addition to the beater.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]


A truck and a car are not comparable to what he can do with it, but he has a Suburban too. What was telling was how Bonnie said he wasn't getting a truck. It leaves a perception just how he has become the YouTube helper and not in charge of finances and this could be a change from before when he was brining in a paycheck. They easily have the money for a truck, but it will be up to Bonnie and I agree with the original post that she is the main breadwinner.
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:21 am
Has thanked: 13624 times
Been thanked: 6233 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby AutumnLane » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:54 am

Joel is napping all the time because he's bored out of his freaking mind. The comment Bonnie made about Jared and Joel kissing was disturbing to say the least.

Don't even tell me he needs a nap after clearing a church parking lot. Just a few months ago he was doing way more than that in a day without needing to nap. This is what sitting around inside all day gets you. Working grown men can work over 40 hours a week and come home to normal fatherly and husband life without needing a nap. Naps are fine once in a blue moon or when you were feeling under the weather but she is showing them on a regular basis.

They are really starting to remind me of Bryan and Missy right around the time they started gaining more subscribers.

Also the vlog where she was putting lotion on kids faces was irritating just to watch couldn't imagine being the kids. Doesn't this woman understand the concept of personal space? Not to mention 3 out of 4 of her children are old enough to apply lotion and Chapstick themselves.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2022
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 am
Has thanked: 2314 times
Been thanked: 1734 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:09 am

AutumnLane wrote:Joel is napping all the time because he's bored out of his freaking mind. The comment Bonnie made about Jared and Joel kissing was disturbing to say the least.

Don't even tell me he needs a nap after clearing a church parking lot. Just a few months ago he was doing way more than that in a day without needing to nap. This is what sitting around inside all day gets you. Working grown men can work over 40 hours a week and come home to normal fatherly and husband life without needing a nap. Naps are fine once in a blue moon or when you were feeling under the weather but she is showing them on a regular basis.

They are really starting to remind me of Bryan and Missy right around the time they started gaining more subscribers.

Also the vlog where she was putting lotion on kids faces was irritating just to watch couldn't imagine being the kids. Doesn't this woman understand the concept of personal space? Not to mention 3 out of 4 of her children are old enough to apply lotion and Chapstick themselves.


I have been saying he's napping too much out of boredom too. When I come in from the cold, even a short walk, I'm tired too that's all I was saying. Did he need a nap after that, probably not, but doing something and wanting a nap is different than the nothing he has been doing.

A lot of us post on the Daily Bumps or E&J boards and say all the time that they shouldn't do more to help others. I just believe in giving credit where it's due. Here is someone that for once is doing more, and its not good enough. It is something though, and I can't just dismiss it to nothing.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 9871
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 9765 times
Been thanked: 44123 times

Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:14 am

Avoiding quote tree:

I didn't take the new truck comment at "i'm the breadwinner, no!" But that's only because I'm a stay at home mom/ student and I still control all of the money lol. So that wasn't my first thought. I'm sure I'm part of the minority, not the majority. So, I can see where you guys see that now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by PostyMcPosterston on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 2782 times
Been thanked: 7179 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby PostyMcPosterston » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:16 am

On a different note, I was so impressed by Olivia, Cody, and even the tiniest clip of Jackson on their skis! Is it normal to catch on quickly?!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2282
Joined: Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:52 pm
Has thanked: 2782 times
Been thanked: 7179 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby Vincere » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:16 am

Bonnie: Make sure you'll be safe.
Joel: We'll use plenty of lube and condoms.

Joel said that he wants his children to ski more but Olivia is 7 and that was her first time.
You can start skiing super young, Beau and Emily took Kate skiing and she is much younger.
User avatar
Vincere
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1068
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:26 pm
Has thanked: 1080 times
Been thanked: 6514 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby tratra58 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:50 am

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Avoiding quote tree:

I didn't take the new truck comment at "i'm the breadwinner, no!" But that's only because I'm a stay at home mom/ student and I still control all of the money lol. So that wasn't my first thought. I'm sure I'm part of the minority, not the majority. So, I can see where you guys see that now.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonnie contributes to this perception with her saying he isn't getting a truck.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:21 am
Has thanked: 13624 times
Been thanked: 6233 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby tratra58 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:56 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:Joel is napping all the time because he's bored out of his freaking mind. The comment Bonnie made about Jared and Joel kissing was disturbing to say the least.

Don't even tell me he needs a nap after clearing a church parking lot. Just a few months ago he was doing way more than that in a day without needing to nap. This is what sitting around inside all day gets you. Working grown men can work over 40 hours a week and come home to normal fatherly and husband life without needing a nap. Naps are fine once in a blue moon or when you were feeling under the weather but she is showing them on a regular basis.

They are really starting to remind me of Bryan and Missy right around the time they started gaining more subscribers.

Also the vlog where she was putting lotion on kids faces was irritating just to watch couldn't imagine being the kids. Doesn't this woman understand the concept of personal space? Not to mention 3 out of 4 of her children are old enough to apply lotion and Chapstick themselves.


I have been saying he's napping too much out of boredom too. When I come in from the cold, even a short walk, I'm tired too that's all I was saying. Did he need a nap after that, probably not, but doing something and wanting a nap is different than the nothing he has been doing.

A lot of us post on the Daily Bumps or E&J boards and say all the time that they shouldn't do more to help others. I just believe in giving credit where it's due. Here is someone that for once is doing more, and its not good enough. It is something though, and I can't just dismiss it to nothing.

Jared volunteers at church, but so what.
Doing a couple of small volunteer jobs at church isn't enough to change my idea he has too much time to waste.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:21 am
Has thanked: 13624 times
Been thanked: 6233 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby tratra58 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:20 am

lmmomSD wrote:He _needs_ a better car. Or at least one with car seats for all the kids. Every time he takes all the kids out in that old beater, I hold my breath. I don't care if he drives himself around in it. But those kids need to be in appropriate car seats.
Maybe now that Bonnie's the main breadwinner, he feels like it's "her" money.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I agree get a safer car or truck.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:21 am
Has thanked: 13624 times
Been thanked: 6233 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Vincere wrote:Bonnie: Make sure you'll be safe.
Joel: We'll use plenty of lube and condoms.

Joel said that he wants his children to ski more but Olivia is 7 and that was her first time.
You can start skiing super young, Beau and Emily took Kate skiing and she is much younger.

Oh yeah. I used to ski a lot, and preschoolers would whiz by me. They're fearless.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 10791
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 55528 times
Been thanked: 53676 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby tratra58 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:36 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Vincere wrote:Bonnie: Make sure you'll be safe.
Joel: We'll use plenty of lube and condoms.

Joel said that he wants his children to ski more but Olivia is 7 and that was her first time.
You can start skiing super young, Beau and Emily took Kate skiing and she is much younger.

Oh yeah. I used to ski a lot, and preschoolers would whiz by me. They're fearless.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The best kid skier was Jackson who even went up the chairlift.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:21 am
Has thanked: 13624 times
Been thanked: 6233 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby IceCreamCone » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:00 pm

tratra58 wrote:I agree get a safer car or truck.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk


I don't think you'd like that either. An old truck it would be unsafe, a new truck would be excessive spending. Something a few years old would be a bad buy because it should really have a warranty. Seriously, as others have said, if you think Joel is so bad, then watch Daily Bumps. You'll lose your mind at their laziness and spending.

Not everyone has a newer vehicle. Old doesn't mean unsafe. They need the proper child restraints.

I agree Bonnie and Joel are becoming a lot more like the larger Youtube and that is disappointing, but I really feel like the nitpicking on this board makes certain people look a bit crazy. I now notice these same people trying to "turn the tide" on the Cullen and Katie board. You don't have to like all vloggers, but it doesn't need to be a HATE EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME scenario. Clearing a sidewalk, parking lot, driveway, etc, for someone else is a nice thing to do. I'm not sure why we would hate someone for it.

And you can't argue that Joel doesn't jog because we don't see it everyday, but then throw out that Jared volunteers at his church. We've never seen that. We have at least seen Joel jog before.

I do hate that Joel is no longer working, and that he's now a kept man so to speak. I thought he was better than that and had more drive and ambition. That said, I believe he's a good human being with a good heart, and don't think he's half as lazy or pathetic as people are making him out to be. Are we grading vloggers on potential? So because Joel could have been more we are supposed to expect him to volunteer all of his time, but since Jared only worked at Verizon and isn't handy it's ok for him to stay home and nap everyday? I haven't seen any of this same criticism pointed in his direction, and he can't even help his dad... he calls lazytuber Joel.
IceCreamCone
Talker
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 1001 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby HelloSweetie » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:15 pm

I don't think it's strange that Olivia hasn't skied by the age of 7 just because younger kids have started earlier. Skiing is expensive, at least here it is, and sledding is much easier with little ones. Also, I would have a lot of anxiety about putting a preschooler on a chairlift, but that's just me.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 9871
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 9765 times
Been thanked: 44123 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby workfromhomemom » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:37 pm

IceCreamCone wrote:
tratra58 wrote:I agree get a safer car or truck.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk


I don't think you'd like that either. An old truck it would be unsafe, a new truck would be excessive spending. Something a few years old would be a bad buy because it should really have a warranty. Seriously, as others have said, if you think Joel is so bad, then watch Daily Bumps. You'll lose your mind at their laziness and spending.

Not everyone has a newer vehicle. Old doesn't mean unsafe. They need the proper child restraints.

I agree Bonnie and Joel are becoming a lot more like the larger Youtube and that is disappointing, but I really feel like the nitpicking on this board makes certain people look a bit crazy. I now notice these same people trying to "turn the tide" on the Cullen and Katie board. You don't have to like all vloggers, but it doesn't need to be a HATE EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME scenario. Clearing a sidewalk, parking lot, driveway, etc, for someone else is a nice thing to do. I'm not sure why we would hate someone for it.

And you can't argue that Joel doesn't jog because we don't see it everyday, but then throw out that Jared volunteers at his church. We've never seen that. We have at least seen Joel jog before.

I do hate that Joel is no longer working, and that he's now a kept man so to speak. I thought he was better than that and had more drive and ambition. That said, I believe he's a good human being with a good heart, and don't think he's half as lazy or pathetic as people are making him out to be. Are we grading vloggers on potential? So because Joel could have been more we are supposed to expect him to volunteer all of his time, but since Jared only worked at Verizon and isn't handy it's ok for him to stay home and nap everyday? I haven't seen any of this same criticism pointed in his direction, and he can't even help his dad... he calls lazytuber Joel.


I wondered if I wasn't the only one seeing that on the C&K board. I just ignore it. I think Joel cleared the whole parking lot, why lie about it. He was just showing the "fun" parts though. Man, I wish my husband was as "lazy" as Joel. Geez people our rough on him!
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
 
Posts: 806
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:39 am
Has thanked: 1624 times
Been thanked: 3640 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:09 pm

IceCreamCone wrote:
tratra58 wrote:I agree get a safer car or truck.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk


I don't think you'd like that either. An old truck it would be unsafe, a new truck would be excessive spending. Something a few years old would be a bad buy because it should really have a warranty. Seriously, as others have said, if you think Joel is so bad, then watch Daily Bumps. You'll lose your mind at their laziness and spending.

Not everyone has a newer vehicle. Old doesn't mean unsafe. They need the proper child restraints.

I agree Bonnie and Joel are becoming a lot more like the larger Youtube and that is disappointing, but I really feel like the nitpicking on this board makes certain people look a bit crazy. I now notice these same people trying to "turn the tide" on the Cullen and Katie board. You don't have to like all vloggers, but it doesn't need to be a HATE EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME scenario. Clearing a sidewalk, parking lot, driveway, etc, for someone else is a nice thing to do. I'm not sure why we would hate someone for it.

And you can't argue that Joel doesn't jog because we don't see it everyday, but then throw out that Jared volunteers at his church. We've never seen that. We have at least seen Joel jog before.

I do hate that Joel is no longer working, and that he's now a kept man so to speak. I thought he was better than that and had more drive and ambition. That said, I believe he's a good human being with a good heart, and don't think he's half as lazy or pathetic as people are making him out to be. Are we grading vloggers on potential? So because Joel could have been more we are supposed to expect him to volunteer all of his time, but since Jared only worked at Verizon and isn't handy it's ok for him to stay home and nap everyday? I haven't seen any of this same criticism pointed in his direction, and he can't even help his dad... he calls lazytuber Joel.


People come here to gossip not bow down and worship vloggers. C&k are not perfect and Bonnie is definitely not perfect.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1931
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 1939 times
Been thanked: 11062 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby IceCreamCone » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:32 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
IceCreamCone wrote:
tratra58 wrote:I agree get a safer car or truck.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk


I don't think you'd like that either. An old truck it would be unsafe, a new truck would be excessive spending. Something a few years old would be a bad buy because it should really have a warranty. Seriously, as others have said, if you think Joel is so bad, then watch Daily Bumps. You'll lose your mind at their laziness and spending.

Not everyone has a newer vehicle. Old doesn't mean unsafe. They need the proper child restraints.

I agree Bonnie and Joel are becoming a lot more like the larger Youtube and that is disappointing, but I really feel like the nitpicking on this board makes certain people look a bit crazy. I now notice these same people trying to "turn the tide" on the Cullen and Katie board. You don't have to like all vloggers, but it doesn't need to be a HATE EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME scenario. Clearing a sidewalk, parking lot, driveway, etc, for someone else is a nice thing to do. I'm not sure why we would hate someone for it.

And you can't argue that Joel doesn't jog because we don't see it everyday, but then throw out that Jared volunteers at his church. We've never seen that. We have at least seen Joel jog before.

I do hate that Joel is no longer working, and that he's now a kept man so to speak. I thought he was better than that and had more drive and ambition. That said, I believe he's a good human being with a good heart, and don't think he's half as lazy or pathetic as people are making him out to be. Are we grading vloggers on potential? So because Joel could have been more we are supposed to expect him to volunteer all of his time, but since Jared only worked at Verizon and isn't handy it's ok for him to stay home and nap everyday? I haven't seen any of this same criticism pointed in his direction, and he can't even help his dad... he calls lazytuber Joel.


People come here to gossip not bow down and worship vloggers. C&k are not perfect and Bonnie is definitely not perfect.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Where did I say they were perfect?

Not everything has to be hate. Do you either hate or like people in your daily life? I'm sure there is a scale. It seems like the same few people find a board were people are still positive and will drive the bus over that vlogger with repeated daily nitpicks.

Not hating on every little thing isn't bowing down and worshiping anyone. It's being reasonable. None of us here are perfect. Cullen and Katie and Bonnie may have reached the "Bitch Eating Crackers" point for some people, but not everyone is ready to jump all over them for absolutely everything yet.

Look at Joel plowing that church parking lot... what a lazy asshole.

Very BEC. That's all I'm saying.
IceCreamCone
Talker
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:35 pm
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 1001 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby nutbagmcgee » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:50 pm

To y'all complaining that they have never taken the kids skiing before have to realize they have JUST in the past year came into a decent amount of money. They never lived extravagantly, they still don't really.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3070
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 6017 times
Been thanked: 11778 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby chipmunks » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:05 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:Well he's said before he doesn't mind that it's old because it's a good car. It also has sentimental attachment because it used to be Bonnie's. There's a vlog where he's cleaning it out and he talks about it.

I guess it makes sense to me because my husband chooses to drive his old reliable car despite having the money to get a new one. When it reaches the point that it starts to cost money, he will definitely buy new for the warranty.... and then he'll probably drive that truck or car for another 15 years. That's how Joel sounded before and that's why I say he didn't mind it was old. Perhaps he does mind now? It was just my opinion.


I'm still firmly in camp Bonnie but I no longer believe they care about what they once said was sentimental or important to them. They could have said it was sentimental because they were trying to justify in their own minds why they couldn't buy a new one rather than it just being a money issue. Just because they've said it in the past doesn't make it true now.

She's also said she values the products she uses in her hair but is now hawking any company that throws money at her.

Her kids are cute and I love her tutorials but she has lost a lot of credibility the past few months.
chipmunks
Informer
 
Posts: 287
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:10 pm
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 1312 times

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Spreading all the HERPES Part 8

Postby tratra58 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:33 pm

IceCreamCone wrote:
tratra58 wrote:I agree get a safer car or truck.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk


I don't think you'd like that either. An old truck it would be unsafe, a new truck would be excessive spending. Something a few years old would be a bad buy because it should really have a warranty. Seriously, as others have said, if you think Joel is so bad, then watch Daily Bumps. You'll lose your mind at their laziness and spending.

Not everyone has a newer vehicle. Old doesn't mean unsafe. They need the proper child restraints.

I agree Bonnie and Joel are becoming a lot more like the larger Youtube and that is disappointing, but I really feel like the nitpicking on this board makes certain people look a bit crazy. I now notice these same people trying to "turn the tide" on the Cullen and Katie board. You don't have to like all vloggers, but it doesn't need to be a HATE EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME scenario. Clearing a sidewalk, parking lot, driveway, etc, for someone else is a nice thing to do. I'm not sure why we would hate someone for it.

And you can't argue that Joel doesn't jog because we don't see it everyday, but then throw out that Jared volunteers at his church. We've never seen that. We have at least seen Joel jog before.

I do hate that Joel is no longer working, and that he's now a kept man so to speak. I thought he was better than that and had more drive and ambition. That said, I believe he's a good human being with a good heart, and don't think he's half as lazy or pathetic as people are making him out to be. Are we grading vloggers on potential? So because Joel could have been more we are supposed to expect him to volunteer all of his time, but since Jared only worked at Verizon and isn't handy it's ok for him to stay home and nap everyday? I haven't seen any of this same criticism pointed in his direction, and he can't even help his dad... he calls lazytuber Joel.



Simple assessment based on what he shows what he does. I think all of them are nonproductive or contributed nothing. Joel said he is involved with church finances which is likely a volunteer position.

Joel I like the best and sorry to see him become a YouTuber. I thought he was above the rest and now he let's Jared give him a couple of kisses in order to maintain this life.

I never like the others but Bonnie and Joel and they've changed. Unless he changes I will see like the others.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tratra58
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2175
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:21 am
Has thanked: 13624 times
Been thanked: 6233 times

PreviousNext

Return to Bonnie Hoellein

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement