Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Kidses Family Vacation (Part 10)

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

But people here have already posted that they have a guide AND a nanny! Yep, just like everyone else at Disney.... #FREESPONSOREDTRIP
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Bonnie said the trip was sponsored. IMO it's likely that her brothers family is there for free too. I would imagine the sponsorship includes some meals and park costs, airfair, hotel stay. I do think they may have paid for the princess thing themselves though since Emily booked it.

I don't understand why Bonnie thinks she can just stroll past all the lines and show up JUST as their appointment should start. It's kind of ignorant of her to think she doesn't need to be on time, if not a bit early. Shea not the only one there in a sponsorship I'm sure.

These Disney vlogs are pretty boring.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Sorry. I'm being a bit harsh on them, but I'm soooooooo over exploiting kids in obvious brand deal ads to earn an income for their parents. It makes me SICK! Kids should be in school and be kids...not WORKING in YT videos for views and subs and money they probably won't see a dime of. Plus, what happens to all of them when YT is over??
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That's what I wonder too. It's not likely YouTube will last through bostons childhood. And yes, Bonnie is making bank and I'm sure there is some savings but not enough to continue this lifestyle on when the sponsorships and YouTube money runs dry.
And not only the huge shock it's going to be on kids who literally know nothing else, but what about when they're adults and have to get a job other then recording and editing a few hours a day? They have NO idea what the real world is like, they have no idea the value of hard work.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

According to the description, the character dining is free for anyone that purchases a pass from Parksavers. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... df1995.png[/img]

Also, apparently the boys were "nights" Image

Bonnie and Joel will be fine post-YT. I assume their house and debts are paid off. Their lifestyle is relatively the same as it was before, just with less bills. The worst that would happen is they wouldn't be able to travel, and in that case the kids would only benefit. I think they are in a better position than most YTers.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:According to the description, the character dining is free for anyone that purchases a pass from Parksavers.

Bonnie and Joel will be fine post-YT. I assume their house and debts are paid off. Their lifestyle is relatively the same as it was before, just with less bills. The worst that would happen is they wouldn't be able to travel, and in that case the kids would only benefit. I think they are in a better position than most YTers.
WOW! That was just horrible writing. Do they learn English in Utah? That Instagram description was a MESS!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:According to the description, the character dining is free for anyone that purchases a pass from Parksavers. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... df1995.png[/img]

Arrrgh, that description! "Emily and Bonnie plan long ago that when we get to Disneyland"?.Pick a tense and stick with it! And "princess and night"?
It is just so unprofessional.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Looks like Nanny in the Kingdom was hired mostly to watch Henry. She refers to him as "her buddy for the day on IG." They did also have a plaid for 6 hrs, so they could do as many rides as they could get in. Bonnie mentioned on her IG that all day was basically "run, run, run" so I don't think they are going to try and hide this in the vlog. Sounds like this is the same deal E&J had with PSers, only longer (they leave Sat).
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Nope. I stand corrected. They didn't vlog all day (except ride footage) so there wasn't any mention or footage of the plaid and it looks like they were gone by 6. I know he must have been gone by dinner because if he had been there they would have had priority seating and wouldn't have had to do the bakery instead. The wait at the Blue Bayou even with a reservation is always long, and I think that's why they had to change (or risk missing the parade). Bonnie did mention later though that they had a prime parade spot because they had "connections". We didn't see them do 21 rides though, so I didn't feel like they were selling a Disney experience that you can't have (except the parade spot), or misleading in any way. It is possible to do 21 rides in 6 hrs, but definitely not from 12-6. Save the plaid money and just do the early entry.

Pretty sure the nanny was used mostly for Henry based on her IG post, and the mention in the vlog that he had a "humongo nap" that afternoon.

Bonnie acknowledged the sponsorship again in the comments

Interesting that Joel's brother has been there at the same time and we haven't seen him. Which bro is the oldest? Seems like the Hoelleins aren't as fame hungry as the Griffiths are, and prefer to maintain their anonymity. Can't say I blame them.

Poor Olivia looked so sick. I hope they take a day by the pool to rest up and give her a chance to feel better. Loved seeing Boston happy though!
chipmunks
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chipmunks »

What hotel are they staying at? I haven't caught up on the vlogs yet and am still on Hawaii.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The "we have connections" comment was really off putting. I don't like this Bonnie. She is acting so entitled. And sorry, but I don't really care for Olivia either, I know its just her age but Id much rather watch the boys then her complaining!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

chipmunks wrote:What hotel are they staying at? I haven't caught up on the vlogs yet and am still on Hawaii.

The Grand Californian. I'm pretty sure that's the one Park Savers uses for all their sponsorships, otherwise E&J would probably have just stayed with DB. I think the DB stayed there too?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The Plaid is in the background hiding behind Beau and Emily when they met Mickey.
She really needs to find another description besides "So fun". And "magical"
I think Olivia was feeling better after dinner. The way she was asking if they got their own churro wasn't a sick kid.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

It's official that Joel does all the editing. As if anyone wondered. When they were in the hotel, Bonnie said "Joel still has hours of work ahead of him"

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:It's official that Joel does all the editing. As if anyone wondered. When they were in the hotel, Bonnie said "Joel still has hours of work ahead of him"

He's been editing for awhile now, hence the descriptions. I actually like his style.

Bonnie does the business side based on Tweets and things she's said. I'd rather have Bonnie go back to writing the descriptions, but otherwise I think they have a good balance working for them. A lot of the other vlogging wives have no interest in the business, and therefore don't help at all.
shelbyanne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shelbyanne »

That "dancing" at 3:39 LOL

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

lmmomSD wrote:It's official that Joel does all the editing. As if anyone wondered. When they were in the hotel, Bonnie said "Joel still has hours of work ahead of him"

I assume he does it to feel useful. They still want that dynamic of Joel being the breadwinner somehow lol
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sarai wrote:

I assume he does it to feel useful. They still want that dynamic of Joel being the breadwinner somehow lol
I just think it's interesting because Bonnie used to do it all. But I do like his style. He's learning fast. Just wish he would get a dictionary and a grammar guide for the descriptions-- maybe a Strunk and White? And the way Bonnie said "Joel still has hours of work ahead of him", and asked him the other day why _he_ can't double his income so they can live in Hawaii, was kinda harsh, I thought. It was like, I get to go to bed, neener, neener. And I know the bit about Hawaii was a joke, but they both contribute to the vlogs, why is it _his_ job to double their income?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I assumed the double income comment was about his trade and not YT.

I've got the impression before that Joel edits at night while Bonnie gets the kids ready for bed (bath, snack, etc). My guess is this gives them some extra time together in the evening.

Bonnie does still edit at least sometimes though, she sat with Olivia and edited the ear piercing vlog.

I was thinking about what would take hours with editing, and I realized that they do need to sit and review their footage first. I guess two hours a night sounds feasible depending on the length of the days footage.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

I feel silly to ask, but what is a Plaid?

I liked the editing very much, best Disney vlogs I've seen so far :)

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”