YTIUH
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

Unread post by YTIUH »

HelloSweetie wrote:
YTIUH wrote:To a few people saying that Linc was fine after all... he was put tot bed first and cried all the way until Bonnie talked to her other 3 kids put them to bed and went back to comfort him. His eyes were very red and swollen from crying for a long time. Then we see him laying back down and Bonnie closing the door. We don't really know if he cries again and for how long.
She put Boston and Cody to bed and probably gave Linc a few minutes to see if he'd settle down. Went back in and comforted him before she checked on Olivia. At the point she didn't have the puppy, I'm not sure how else she was supposed to settle him. If you've never had a toddler cry about going to bed and have had to keave them for a few minutes, you're very lucky.
It not an argument about leaving a kid to cry in bed. It's about how long she did it for. I felt like it was longer than a few minutes judging by his face. Also, I was saying that we didn't know how long it actually took before she went back there and whether he cried more after that. I might be wrong but people who said "Linc was fine" could be wrong as well- that's all I am saying!
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

On another note... I could watch Joel push that piano up the loading ramp all day :)
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Joel's eyes today looked like either he had been crying a lot, or didn't get any sleep. Poor guy. I really hope his dad is feeling better.

Also, did they ever say why they were staying at Gma & Gpa Griff's place? Was it just for fun? I'm confused about that.

Oh, and, I got the feeling that they were there for more than one night but skipped a day vlogging. Bonnie kept referring to Lincoln not being happy with the bear "the other night." At first I thought she misspoke, but she said it more than once. Interesting. Maybe that's another reason for the delay in vlogs? To allow time for days that they don't feel like vlogging?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Has anyone, anywhere ever seen carpet on a windowsill before?
And pink carpet.... yikes!

That was a custom made home and Ellie took her guidance from her mother
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Has anyone, anywhere ever seen carpet on a windowsill before?

That was a custom made home and Ellie took her guidance from her mother Image
Omg, yes! I meant to comment on that in my post as well! Haha. Sooo strange. It reminded me of something a crazy cat lady might have in a room designed just for her cats. Image

Was pink carpet ever a thing? Like, does it go along with green carpet and shag carpet in the outdated list, or is Jennifer just an extra special snowflake?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Lincoln has a bottle and binky still BUT can drink out of a regular cup with no lid like a champ. They confuse the hell out of me.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote: ...

Oh, and, I got the feeling that they were there for more than one night but skipped a day vlogging. Bonnie kept referring to Lincoln not being happy with the bear "the other night." At first I thought she misspoke, but she said it more than once. Image Interesting. Maybe that's another reason for the delay in vlogs? To allow time for days that they don't feel like vlogging?
It felt the same way to me. Do you guys notice how they just made the beds before leaving instead of stripping the beds and washing the sheets & stuff? How gross!!!! Another grand kid or an adult will sleep in that next :(
menehune
Informer
Informer

Unread post by menehune »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Lincoln has a bottle and binky still BUT can drink out of a regular cup with no lid like a champ. They confuse the hell out of me.
I think the binky is for comfort and he's off the bottle. She put him to bed the other night without it and he asked for the doggy but not a bottle.

The bed thing is being completely overblown in my opinion. Sometimes you forget comfort items, or don't realize how important an item is until they decide they NEED it (life with a two year old!) and you can't always pull through. Leaving him to try and calm himself for a couple minutes was fine.

Regarding how long they were there, they didn't mislead. They left after school last Thursday (Joel mentioned they left Thurs in this vlog) and Bonnie said they spent the weekend there when they were returning home. I really hope this was part of the mysterious work trip causing the delay because I hate it :?
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

^ Yes I agree about the doggy/bed thing. She didn't bring it. It wasn't a big deal. The end.
One thing I was a little thrown off by today though was them reading the comments on the video in front of the kids. While most of them were just silly, the comment about Lincoln was so yucky. I just don't think the kids need to hear those things, even when it's clear the parents are dealing with them appropriately. It's a slippery slope to me between seemingly stupid comments (like Lincoln is "ugly"- WTF that doesn't even make sense!) to things that could really hurt an older child. Actually calling their baby brother ugly could be hurtful to them now, even if it's totally obvious the commenter is off their rocker.
And then there's the added fact that Lincoln is possibly the cutest toddler ever!
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Do we know why they're at Bonnie's parents house? Maybe they're getting their carpets cleaned or pest control? I know their parents are in Europe, or were in Europe. I dont have anything against them being there while her parent are gone, we did that as kids but usually to go to places where my grandparents lived (2 hours from us) and enjoyed the city there, etc.
asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

Why is she always laughing while slapping her children's faces or bums. Why? It seriously hurts my own body every time I see her do it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

asv0204 wrote:Why is she always laughing while slapping her children's faces or bums. Why? It seriously hurts my own body every time I see her do it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk
I agree, the face slapping makes me cringe a little. I mean, the kids don't seem to mind when she does it, and I'm sure she's not actually doing it hard.... but it sure does look hard sometimes lol. Even if it doesn't really hurt them, the gesture in itself doesn't sit well with me. I guess it's just her way of playing, but, not exactly something I would do.

I think it's the same kind of thing as our urge to pinch or squeeze something that we find cute. I think that's where it comes from for Bonnie.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I almost puked today when Lincoln was using Joel's toothbrush. Also poor Joel looked so defeated when he didn't do the grapes correctly. And Bonnie wouldn't even let him get a word in on the phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ohmygoshyouguys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohmygoshyouguys »

I'm one of Bonnie's biggest fans, but it did bug me the way she said she called Joel an idiot over the grape situation. He is so sweet and giving and I think for the most part she's good to him too, but I didn't like that. Saying her dad was like that isn't a good excuse. All the more reason to change that. My mom has always talked down to my dad so I'm a little sensitive in that area.
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

OMG Lincoln has really grown into his little personality the last few weeks! He is absolutely adorable with his little "pack cack." :D
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I think the girls in that family has some major anger issues that we have seen sneak peeks of... especially Ellie and Bonnie.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: A Butt-Squeezing Good Time | Part 12

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I've had similar misunderstandings with my husband about things, so I can see how Bonnie would EXPECT that Joel would know the grapes should stay on the vine since it was a photoshoot, but how Joel wouldn't realize that and would do it the way he usually does. My husband and I obviously haven't had that exact miscommunication, but we've had others. I don't think you need to have anger issues to get frustrated and blow up at a loved one when frustrated.

Btw... I was impressed that Joel even remembered that Emily liked the grapes a certain way. He's so attentive
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

calliepaige84 wrote:I think the girls in that family has some major anger issues that we have seen sneak peeks of... especially Ellie and Bonnie.

There's an old Q&A with Bonnie on Ellie's channel (I think it's called "sister Q&A" or something to that effect) where they both admit they have anger issues. I don't remember if they exactly said, "anger issues," but... something close to it.

I feel that Bonnie at least tries to keep her cool majority of the time and might lose it and become a hot head once in a while. But Ellie.... I don't get the feeling that she ever holds back unless she's being filmed. I think she just lets Jared have it with no holds barred behind closed doors, lol.
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Has anyone, anywhere ever seen carpet on a windowsill before?

That was a custom made home and Ellie took her guidance from her mother Image
Omg, yes! I meant to comment on that in my post as well! Haha. Sooo strange. It reminded me of something a crazy cat lady might have in a room designed just for her cats. Image

Was pink carpet ever a thing? Like, does it go along with green carpet and shag carpet in the outdated list, or is Jennifer just an extra special snowflake?
My parents had pink carpet in the 90's Image but that's surely the decade it should stay in lol

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I almost puked today when Lincoln was using Joel's toothbrush. Also poor Joel looked so defeated when he didn't do the grapes correctly. And Bonnie wouldn't even let him get a word in on the phone.

I have to say I'm a Bonnie supporter the majority of the time. But the way she treats Joel sometimes really irks me. She doesn't think about how hurtful or demeaning her words/attitude can be. She didn't stop and think about the effort and work Joel put in for her, it was just an instant put down when actually she should have been thanking him.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”